Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 19 - I'm all yours

~Samarie~

OMG! The village looks so beautiful, with all the cute little shops and people! I couldn’t stop the smile spreading on my face; this place was just too cute! Everyone I met, I would call them cute and hug them until they couldn’t breath. And then, they’d return the hug and say how wonderful it is for me to be back among my own people.

I could stay in this village for a long time, but sadly, I had to get back at the castle, didn’t want anything bad happening while I was gone, would I?

Marie held my hand while we walked back to our Pegasus’ and got on carefully.

I gave Penelope a wink, and soon enough, we were airborne. I laughed and screamed all the way back to the castle, where I saw my father waiting with an angry expression on his face.

Once we landed, my father turned to see me running up to him, “Father!” I hugged him tightly, and then smiled as I said, “Oh Father, I had so much fun today!”

Seeing me in this state, my father’s angry face turned into a happy one as he hugged me back, and asked, “Oh really my dear?”

“YES, I DID!” I couldn’t believe how I was acting, here in front of my father.

Then Marie and Groven rode in, and both gave us confused glances.

My father looked up at them, and asked in a serious tone, “Where did you take her?”

“We took her to see the village below, your majesty, she was curious to see what it was like, so here we are, safe and sound…thankfully,” Marie said, glaring playfully at me, in which I blushed.

My father than grunted, and said, “Make it known to me first if you’re going somewhere, I do not want my daughter in danger, is that clear?”

Marie and Groven nodded, and said, “Yes, your majesty, we understand.”

Without another word, my father swept me up in his strong arms, and disappeared to his bedroom.

~~

Once we were alone, I asked, “Dad, why are you being so protective of me?”

“Because I do not want to lose you again, my daughter, you are too precious to me. You even look like your mother, which makes me want to keep you in my sight at all times. I try not to think of the past when it comes to you my dear. Now, since it is almost dinner time, I want you to get some sleep,” my father said, kissing my forehead.

“Alright, but don’t I have a bedroom of my own?” I asked, curious to know what his answer would be.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, you do, come, I will take you there.”

He then picked me up again, and took me to my room. It was huge, with a big queen sized fluffy bed, a few dresser drawers with a lot of useful and decorative items on them, and 4 long windows that shows the whole forest of the kingdom, and also a small part of the village below.

“Wow,” I said as I examined my room, and then ran to jump into bed.

Once I was in bed, my clothes changed into a long purple silky nightgown. I gasped, it looked so pretty. Then my father walked up, kissed my forehead, and tucked me into bed.

He then said, “Sleep tight, my little one; I will have someone bring your dinner to you later, but for right now, get some rest.”

Afterwards, he drew the curtains and my room was buried in darkness, and then he left closing the door softly behind him.

With all this adventure, I haven’t realized how tired I was, but the thing is; I didn’t want to go to sleep, I was too hyped up to go to sleep.

Just then, I heard the handle on my door turn, and a tall figure walked in. I tried to see who it was, and when I heard their voice, I smiled.

“Samarie…are you in here?” It was Chrissie.

I melted under the sheets, a trick Lake taught me, and slid down toward the end of the bed. Once I knew Chrissie was close to the bed, I slid out of the sheets, and said loudly, “Yes, I am!”

Chrissie screamed and jumped back in fright while I laughed at her in amusement.

She then narrowed her eyes at me playfully, and said, “Your highness, that was not nice!”

Still laughing, I said, “You should’ve seen your face, it was priceless!”

I then crawled back up into the bed and felt Chrissie pounce on me, growling lowly. I giggled as she stared down at me with red eyes.

“Oh Chrissie, you’re so hilarious,” I said giggling at her again.

I saw her smirk, and she said, “Thanks, but you know what’s going to be even more hilarious?”

I gulped as I felt her hot breath on my neck, and asked, “w-w-w-what is that?”

“Hearing you scream,” she said, her tongue licking the surface of my neck, which made me shudder.

“Oh,” I said, moaning back.

She then kissed my lips softly, making me moan as her hands massaged the lower part of my body. Then my gown was lifted over my head, and my bra became unclip in one swift movement.

I then gasped as Chrissie’s mouth came in contact with my breast. She sucked on them for a while, while her fingers trailed down my belly toward my button. Her fingers then tugged on my waistline, making me gasp as she bit down hard on my nipple.

She didn’t wait for a response; my underclothes were soon stripped off of me. One finger she inserted, making me moan softly…then two fingers, which were working fast, making me breathless…then three fingers, making me scream Chrissie’s name so loud.

“Oh God,” I screamed as her fingers went deeper, and then she stopped abruptly, and gave me an evil smirk before moving down slowly. “Chrissie…” I said, panting.

She only then entered her tongue, making me gasp, and grip the sheets tightly. I bucked my hips a bit as she began to suck roughly. I panted as her tongue darted in and out of me.

I moaned softly and tugged on Chrissie’s hair while she her sucking became more rough and faster. I moaned louder with each hit, and begged her to go faster, and when she hit me one last time, I screamed Chrissie’s name while gripping the sheets tightly, and released my juices into her mouth, in which she gladly swallowed.

She then met my lips and we kissed for a little while longer before Chrissie smiled, and said, “I love you Samarie.”

I smiled, and said, “I love you too Chrissie.”

Then we both got under the covers, and fell to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sigh, wasn't that wonderful? :) Hehehe, I loved it!

So, comments anyone?