Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 21 - The end?

~Chrissie~

The scene that unfolded in front of my eyes was frightening and amusing. The princess took the hits well, and her powers have increased. The way she fought Mitus was noting I’ve ever seen.

There was so much determination between the two, and the fight was long and rough. But the next thing that I saw made me almost drop dead. The Princess walked up to the motionless body of Mitus, and stabbed in his heart, making everyone gasp in shock, she then turned it clockwise to make sure he was dead.

Afterwards, her eyes fell on the king who looked just as shocked as everyone else, and then she fainted. This was the time for me to come in. I ran full speed, noticing what was going to happen next. My Princess fell and I caught her as she blacked out.

The king snapped his fingers and Mitus was picked up and towed away for burial. Who knew a night like this would turn out the wrong way?

~~

I took her highness to her room, and laid her on the bed, while her father looked on in sadness.

“Your majesty?” I asked my voice full of worry.

“Yes Christina, what is it?” He asked his voice full of sadness.

“If there is anything I can I…I’m here to help,” I said, giving the King a small smile.

He only nodded, and waved me out. I walked out into the hallway to see some of the servants standing out there looking worried.

A small girl asked, “Is the princess alright?”

I gave her shoulder a squeeze, and said, “She’ll be fine, little one, she’ll be fine.”

As I walked off, I wanted to believe the words I just told the girl, but a voice was nagging at the back of my head, ‘She won’t survive and you know it.’

‘No!’ I shot back, ‘I know Samarie, she’ll fight to come back to us, she just has to.’

~Lake~

I had to know what was going on, so surprisingly, the king knew where I was. We both went to the ceremony and the disaster that happened afterwards sent me in shock.

After the king, Christina holding the princess, and Mitus being taken for burial left the ballroom, everyone soon followed after, except me. I stayed and looked around at the empty room. Wow, what a night to have a party, and that’s just what Mitus wanted, only I guess his plan backfired on him. Now he’s dead.

I’m making the complicated guess that everyone didn’t want Mitus to die, but what they saw him do, I guess they had their doubts about him.

I sighed, and looked up to see Christina walking in tears streaming down her face. When she looked up at me, I smiled and gave her an encouraging hug. I felt the connection between the two, and I knew that Christina had to stay strong. The question is, will the princess survive?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I took so long to update, so, yea, I think I'll keep chapter 21 as the last, or do y'all want me to continue?

Comments? Thanks for hanging in thus far ppl! I appreciate all my readers and followers for this story to happen...I didn't think I'd get this far without y'all, thanks everyone!

:)