Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 5 - This is soo wrong

~Maya~

Four weeks has gone by, and I’m doing well in school. I tried to follow Cherrie’s advice, to try to talk to anybody, but the conversations end up weird and uncomfortable so I stopped trying, it was useless. Everyone soon called me ‘the freak’ or ‘the silent girl,’ which was fine with me, I could care less. But I could proudly say, the only person that I could freely talk to was Ms. C, she soon understood who and what I was, and tried to help me as well, but I told her that I was comfortable with only talking to her.

It was now lunch time and I again was invited to stay with Ms. C, and during these past weeks, I started to feel a little something for my English teacher, I just couldn’t tell what that feeling was.

I reached Ms. C’s room to see her talking to one of the teachers that I saw roaming the halls once; it was Ms. Cole, the gym teacher.

When I walked in, both ladies looked up, and smiled at me. Ms. Cole said, “Hey Maya, what brings you here?”

Ms. C answered before I could and said, “I’ve invited her for lunch because we have to go over grades.” Ms. C then sent me a secret wink, and I smiled back at her.

Then Ms. Cole said, “Alright then, I guess I better get going, I have another class right now, and they’re supposed to be meeting me outside on the track field.”

She gave me a playful punch on the shoulder before leaving, and said, “See you on the track field Maya.”

I nodded, and waved as she left the room. Then, sighing in relief, I closed the door, and walked over to Ms. C’s desk, and sat on it with my lunch on my lap.

“So, what are we going over today, Ms. C?” I asked, giving her a big grin.

She smirked through her glasses, and said, “The choice is yours.”

I thought for a moment, and then said, “Hmm, well, want to play hang-man?”

Now I know that probably sounded stupid, but it was worth seeing how many words we could spell.

To my surprise, Ms. C said, “Hey that sounds like fun let me go first.”

I smiled, and watched her get up from her seat, and put a few lines on the board.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __!!

She then looked at me, and asked, “Now, guess some letters and you’ll get a surprise.”

I nodded, and stared at the board thinking of what the words could be, and said, “I’m going to guess…uh…S?”

Ms. C smiled, and then put S on a few lines.

__ __ __ __ __ S __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ S __ __ __ __ __ __!!

“Next?” Ms. C asked, as she put the letter up.

I thought for another moment, and said, “Uh…M?”

She then nodded, and put the letter up.

M __ __ __ __ S __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ S __ __ __ __ __ __!!

“Alright, what else?” she asked, giving me a small smile.

I then said, “Hmm…do you have A in this sentence?”

She nodded, and then commented saying, “You sure are good at Hang-man, Maya.”

I smiled proudly, and said, “Well, when I played this with my family, I usually ended up winning most times.

M A __ A __ S A __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ S __ __ __ __ __ __!!

“Alright, what else can you say about this?” Ms. C asked, giving me a second glance.

I looked at it, and thought long and hard, although, it was only 30 seconds, and said, “Hmm, how about R?”

“Sure,” Ms. C said, putting the letter on the board.

M A __ A __ S A __ __ __ __ __ R __ __ __ S __ __ __ __ __ __!!

“Any more guesses?” Ms. C said, giving me a smirk.

I nodded smiling, and saying, “Yes, I do have some more guesses; we’ve only got 45 more minutes left. Alright, I pick U.”

Ms. C nodded, and then put U on the lines.

M A __ A __ S A __ __ __ __ __ R __ U __ S __ U __ __ __ __!!

“Can you guess anything now?” Ms. C asked a smile on her face.

I looked at the phrases, and shook my head saying, “Nope, I can’t make out anything, but I’ll keep guessing.” I sent Ms. C a smile.

Soon, the puzzle was almost done, the words were starting to become clear to me, and I blushed when I saw what Ms. C thought about me.

She gave me a bright smile, and grabbed my hands saying, “Maya, you are a great student, I wanted to let you know that.”

I felt my face heat up, and I said, “No problem Ms. C, and I wanted to tell you too that you are a great teacher.”

I couldn’t believe what I was saying…I mean, of course she’s a great English teacher, but it sounds like I’m confessing something else too. I didn’t really have time to think anymore, because I felt Ms. C’s lips come in contact with mine.

I gasped, and she waited a few seconds before I responded back. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I was kissing Ms. C, my English teacher. This was not right…we both could get in trouble if we’re caught, but it seems I didn’t care because I continued to kiss Ms. C for all she was worth.

We then let go, and stared into each other’s eyes, and then I crashed my lips into hers again, pulling her closely to me and wrapping my fingers in her hair.

A voice told me, this is wrong, this is so wrong…stop or you’ll get in trouble…

I then said, I understand that, but this is far too good to give up now, I can’t stop.

The voice said no more, and I felt my stomach flutter once Ms. C wrapped her hand on my waist. She then started begging for entrance, and I gave in, and our tongues battled for a while, she won.

Then her lips trailed down my jaw bone, and reached my neck. “This is so wrong…” I whispered to Ms. Crystal as she kissed my neck softly.

“I understand that, but you are worth it…” she whispered back smiling. “I haven’t told you this, but I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately.”

I looked up at her, and said, “Really? You know, I’ve been thinking about you too.”

She then gave me a quick peck, and said, “Yes, I have, but I’m scared for both of us because…”

“You think that we’re going to get caught,” I said finishing her sentence.

She nodded, and then said, “But, I want to ask you a question?”

I looked up at her, and asked, “Yes, what is it?”

She smiled, and asked, “How do you feel about me?”

I thought for a moment, and said, “I feel like I’m falling for my English teacher, even though I might get in trouble for doing so.”

The bell than rang, signaling that lunch was over, and I almost forgot it was lunch time. I then waved good-bye to Ms. C, and went to my next class which was Math with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anybody guess on what Ms. C was trying to tell Maya? If you do, Comment and tell me what you think? Sorry if I took too long, i was out most of the night, but I'm back and kicking, and don't worry, I'll be working on Chapter 6 soon.