Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 6 - We are so busted for this...

~Ms. Crystal~

I couldn’t believe how well I handled telling Maya how I felt about her, well, not totally everything, but it was a start. Now that we were both on the same page, I felt a whole lot better. The thing is, how are we going to meet without getting caught?

I pondered this for a while during my last English class, who were working on a poetry assignment for homework.

I sighed, scratching my head as the bell rang and everyone ran out eager to get home. I just finished packing up when I saw Maya standing there with a cute smile on her face.

“Oh May, what are you doing here?” I asked, giving her a quizzical look.

“I just wanted to know if you can give me a lift home?” she said shyly.

I frowned, and asked, “Are your parents coming to pick you up?”

She shook her head, and said, “My dad has the car…he doesn’t live with me and my mom.”

I then looked sad, and said, “Oh, that is a problem isn’t it?”

She nodded, and then I said in a matter of fact tone, “Tell you what, why don’t we go to my place first, and drop off my stuff, and then we can see where you live, how does that sound?”

Maya smiled, and said, “That sounds good.”

I then picked up my stuff, and made sure my room door was locked before walking outside to my car with Maya beside me.

Afterwards, we were on the road, and the silence was killing me, so I had to ask, “May, how do you get to school without a car?”

She looked at me, and said with a shrug, “I walk.”

I looked at her with disbelief, “You walk? Is it a long trip?”

She nodded, and said, “Yes, which is why I often get up very early in the morning so that I can be at school early enough to get to class.”

I nodded, and then asked, “Well, do you want me to sign you up to get on the bus maybe that will…”

“No thanks, I think walking does me justice, anyway, its good exercise,” Maya said smiling.

I then nodded again, and then turned at a green light, and saw my house up a head. Once I entered into my garage, I cut the engine, and then got out, so did Maya.

We both entered the quite house. I traveled up the stairway to my bedroom, while Maya sat on the couch in my living room.

Once I cam back down, she stood and said, “This house of yours is very beautiful.”

I smiled, and said, “Thank you.”

She then noticed that I had changed my outfit by saying, “You look different.”

I nodded saying, “Yes, after school, it could be quite tiring to wear the same outfit all day right?”

She nodded, and then asked, “So, are we going to my house now?”

“Not yet,” I said, a smirk working its way on my face as I approached her.

She backed up until she was against the wall, and I placed my lips gently on hers. She kissed back as if she was expecting this to happen, and then she shoved her tongue into my mouth, making me gasp as our tongues fought amongst themselves.

I then was surprised when Maya left my mouth, and slid her tongue down my jaw line toward my neck. “Shall we finish what we started?” I heard her ask, as a cold hand slid under my white silky shirt that showed little cleavage.

I gasped saying, “I don’t see why not.” I then thought, Man, we are going to get busted for this.

She nodded, and then took off my shirt in one swift move, making me blush when she saw the black lace bra I was wearing.

She then smiled, and led her tongue down my neck, and doing so; she suddenly took off my bra and examined my size. I felt my face heat up and once she took one of my nipples into her moist mouth, I moaned softly. Her tongue massaged my nipples for a while, making me very horny.

She then slid her tongue down my chest toward my belly button, and she played with it, making me grasp her hair and moan a little higher than expected, and just before she worked her way down any further, I said in a heavy breath, “We must get you home May…”

Pouting, Maya stood up and then gave me a quick peck, and said, “Alright Ms. C, what ever you say.”

I then smiled, got dressed, and we were out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I took so long to post this, but I was soo busy during the weekend, I didn't have the time to put it up, sorry about that. Oh, and I also added Maya's mother to the characters chart!

Remember: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!