Status: Updates on Wednesdays!

Forget About It

Let's Drink To Feelings of Temptation

“I just don’t understand why he would break up with me at a fucking party.” I sobbed into Alex’s white shirt as he rocked me back and forth. I was sure that my mascara had already ruined his shirt for good, but I couldn’t bring myself to remove my head from his chest. I had been dating Daniel now for two months, and he suddenly dumped me with no warning and immediately went to go and talk to a girl in his grade only a few feet away from me. The next few moments were a blur until I found myself sitting in a guest room at an unfamiliar house holding onto Alex as if my life depended on it.

“Daniel is the biggest fucking idiot in the world.” Alex mumbled into my mess of hair, “He doesn’t know what he is giving up. If I had you…”

“What?” I sniffled and looked up at him.

“I mean, if I had a girl like you, not if I had you.” He blushed and I put my head back down on his chest.

“You’re such a great guy, Alex.” I whimpered, “Thanks for being there for me all the time and putting up with my shit.”

“I’ll always be there for you Rinna, don’t you ever forget that.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek. My skin tingled as his lips lingered there longer than they probably should have. “How about we get back to the party?” He smiled as wiped the smeared makeup off of my face and left it looking like I hadn’t even been in tears moments before, “Maybe show ol’ Dan what he is going to be missing.”

“Thank you, Alex.” I kissed his cheek before we rejoined the party, “For everything.”


It was another Saturday night, which meant another party. This time it was at Carson Werner’s house. I hadn’t been to a party here in years, but I was sort of feeling out of it with all the old memories coming back to me from all those previous nights.

“Do you think you’ll be alright by yourself for a bit, Cory?” Adrienne asked, “Rian wants me to go take a walk with him outside.”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” I waved her away with a smirk, “It’s not like you stay with me the whole time at these things anyway. Go win your man over.”

Adrienne giggled and scurried over to where Rian was waiting for her before giving me one last wave goodbye. I smiled brightly at her but it quickly faded once she was out of sight. I looked around the crowded room and saw very few familiar faces, and even fewer that I would actually talk to. I was about to search for the kitchen to get some alcohol before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Cory, right?” The guy from Zumiez earlier this week smiled as he held out a drink for me, “I’m Donnie in case you forgot. I see you finally managed to ditch that asshole boyfriend of yours.”

I chuckled and took a long swig of the drink he handed me. It tasted like a mixture of lots of strong alcohols, but I didn’t really care as long as I was getting drunk, “He’s not really my boyfriend, just an overprotective friend is all.”

“Oh I see.” Donnie smirked, “So I guess it would be okay if I danced with you then.”

“Maybe.” I smirked back, “If you get so lucky.”

“I’m usually a pretty lucky guy.” He winked, “Come on, dance with me.” He grabbed at my empty hand with his own rather large one. I pulled away quickly and laughed.

“I’m not nearly drunk enough, Donald.” I giggled, “But I may be getting there shortly, what all did you put in this drink.”

“Oh just a little of this, a little of that.” He shrugged, “drink up, love.” I happily complied and soon enough after one drink, I was trashed. When we were out on the makeshift dance floor, I was finally able to let loose and have some fun. It didn’t even bother me when his hands snaked around my waist and slowly lowered until he was grabbing my ass, or even when he would steal quick kisses. I was too wasted to even notice. But how could I possibly get so drunk on one drink? I was a lightweight, but not that much of a lightweight. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I hadn’t realized that Donnie was leading me upstairs to one of the unoccupied bedrooms. Somehow, I had another drink in my hands, how did that even get there though? How many drinks had I actually had? Why was the room spinning?

“No Donnie.” I heard myself straining to speak as his hands gripped my hips while he tried to pull off my shirt. At this point, I couldn’t even focus on anything. I didn’t even know what was going on at that point, I just knew that I didn’t like it one bit. I tried to cry out, but I couldn’t tell if it was even audible as my ears began to ring and everything went black.

-

My back slammed into the door as Alex held onto my legs and carried me through into the bedroom. Immediately his lips connected with my neck and collar causing me to moan with pleasure. What started out in the hallway as quick and heated slowed down immensely when he set me down on the bed. Slowly, he climbed on top of me and we continued are sudden make out session. It must have been a mixture of being on the rebound and the immense amounts of alcohol that was making Alex so attractive that night. Somehow, we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other.

There was something different about the way Alex touched and kissed me than the way Daniel did. Daniel was always rough and hasty. Alex on the other hand was gentle and he treated me as if he didn’t want to hurt me. He brushed some hair out of my face and just smiled at me before he leaned in and kissed me again. His eyes were glassy which confirmed that he was just as drunk as I was.
But would we remember anything in the morning?

I shook away my thoughts as Alex’s tongue gained entrance into my mouth. I felt my shirt rise up as his warm hands caused goose bumps to form on the exposed skin. He kissed my lips again and took over as he slid your jeans all the way off. He sat up and took off his shirt and looked down at me, then smiled. Why was Alex suddenly so attractive? He leaned back down quickly and began kissing me again as he gripped the back of my neck with his hands and pulled me closer to him.

After a few minutes of just making out almost naked, his hands reached the hem of my underwear and tugged at them as if to ask if he could continue. I nodded my head and he slid them down my legs slowly, taking them off and kissing at my thighs. He kissed up your thighs almost to the danger lines before he finally stopped. The fucking tease. He reached his hands up and slowly slid my shirt up over my torso before he slid his own boxers down exposing the bulge that had been growing in his pants since we began this whole ordeal.

Before I knew it, everything was over. I laid there naked in the unfamiliar bed as Alex drifted off to sleep, thinking about who I had become. This wasn’t me, and this certainly wasn’t how I wanted my first time to be. What was I thinking? I just had sex with Alex. Oh shit I just had sex with Alex! What would Daniel think? Oh right, Daniel broke up with me. Suddenly feeling very sober, I stood up and got dressed quickly, leaving Alex sleeping there peacefully. How could he go to sleep so happy after what we just did? I felt dirty and I absolutely hated myself for what I just did. I wasn’t that girl- I wouldn’t be that girl- especially not as a freshman in high school, but it was too late. I can’t change what has already happened.


“She’s waking up!” I heard someone whisper as I shifted my weight. My head was throbbing profusely and I couldn’t even remember what happened last night, let alone where I was now. The only thing that was going through my head was the extremely vivid memory that was replaying in my head as I slept last night. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see four very concerned faces staring down at me.

“What happened last night?” I mumbled as I sat up. My mouth was dry and I felt like I was going to throw up. I hadn’t remembered drinking enough to black out, but I didn’t remember a thing after meeting Donnie at the party.

“Donnie drugged you and tried to ra- take advantage of you.” Jack said with a concerned frown on his face.

“Did he…” I looked around the room at all their expressions and waited for one of them to speak.

“No and thank God Alex found you!” Adrienne cried out.

“Alex found me?” I asked as my voice cracked, “And he helped me?”

“Yeah.” Rian nodded, “He heard shouts above the music somehow and came to help, so he said. Donnie cut him up pretty good though. I think he went to go get stiches this morning.”

I looked over at Zack who had remained silent the entire time I’d been awake. There was an angry expression on his face, but his eyes seemed more concerned and worried than anything else. “Zack?” I said quietly. He frowned and raised his eyes to look at me.

“I told you he was bad news, Cory. You wouldn’t listen to me.” He sighed and turned on his heel to leave, “Glad you’re okay.” He called back to me before he slammed the door shut behind him.

I royally fucked up this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Re-posting my lost chapters! Some comments would be nice this time. I'm losing enthusiasm to keep this story updated since no one is commenting. I actually really need to be working on my Jack Barakat story anyway, so I may take a break from this one unless I get some comments soon.,......