Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Dillon

“Garret! Please? Come on, do it for me?” I smiled kindly at Garret as he lay under neath me on my bed. His eyebrows connected as his eyes narrowed.

“No.” He grumbled and turned his head to look away from me. I knew I could get him to do it. I just needed to beg a little more.

I whined. “Please?” I begged with longing the vowels. I pecked his jaw and let my head spring back up to wait for him to say something. I let one of my hands rub up and down one of his arms and then let my fingers play with his hair. Finally he sighed and looked back up at me.

“Alright.” He muttered and now had this defeated look on his face. I grinned and then kissed him for a short moment.

“Awesome.” I breathed and got up. “Come on now.” I encouraged.

He exhaled and got up to stand beside me. “I don’t think mine will look good as yours though.” He whined as we went to the living room where my mom was. I wanted to get my hair cut and I was getting my already short hair turned into a mohawk. I just decided to do it randomly. And I’m not like one of those guys that go to a haircut shop. I have a mom to cut my hair and she’s good at it.
“Mom, me and Garret want mohawks.” I informed her.

She looked away from the television to give me a funny look. “Now?”

“Yes.”

She chuckled. “Okay? Um. . . let’s go to bathroom and get the trimmer.”

So ten minutes later, I was sitting on the bathroom counter watching as my mom shaved off the sides of Garret’s head. His eyes were shut tight like he didn’t want to be there and he couldn’t believe he was doing this.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” He whispered and I giggled at that. It looks like I was right.

“Oh, shut up. You’ll look fine.” I told him as I looked in the mirror behind me. My short Mohawk did look good on me I thought. Garret thought so too.

“Can you tell me again why y’all wanted to do this?” My mom asked.

“Because I felt like it.” I said.

When mom was done on Garret, he kept his eyes closed and just stayed sat on the bathtub side.

“Alright. I did the cutting so you get to do the sweeping!” Mom left the bathroom to go get the broom.

I turned my attention back on Garret. His eyes snapped open like he just thought of something.

“Oh, my God, what if my mom gets mad that I cut off my hair?” He almost shouted and had this worried expression.

I sat on his lap and put my arms around his shoulders. “Tell her I did it while you were asleep. No. Tell her Liam did it!” I laughed.

Garret sighed and buried his head in the upper part of my chest. Him being a little shorter than me and me sitting on his lap makes me seem taller and the top of his head reaches my nose.

“Does it look bad?” He asked in a small voice.

I shook my head. “No, babe.” I lifted his head up and gave him a sweet kiss and got up. I pulled him up and dragged him to stand in front of the mirror.

“See? You look good.” I complimented him.

He sighed. “If you say so.”

I gave him a nod and grabbed the broom that my mom brought us. I swept up mine and Garret’s hair and threw it away.

“I guess we should go back to studying for the exams tomorrow?” He suggested.

Oh, that’s right. Finals are starting tomorrow! That means school is almost over!

“Yeah.” I agreed. We went back to my room and we asked each other what were the definitions to the vocabulary list that’s for Geometry. We have different teachers but they’re both giving us basically the same stuff to test on. Later on we went on to solving problems that were on our study guides.

I can’t wait for summer. I love that time of the year; it’s my favorite. I missed sleeping in for weeks straight. This year my family and I are going to the same lake that I went to with Liam, Garret, and Bill. I was planning on asking Garret to come but I still needed the okay from dad and mom. I feel like this summer is going to be a great one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So how'd y'all guys like that? I know it should have been better, but this was what was planned. :]

So want to know why I put the whole getting mohawks together thing? Well last year, around the end, they both got mohawks together! XD

So before I got out of Spanish, I had it with the actual Dillon. And one day in class, I over heard him talking to a friend about something him and Garret did over summer. Something about football. Idk. XD It is so weird seeing him and Garret, knowing that I based a story on their friendship. And the actual Garret's locker is like 5 lockers down from mine so I see him around a little bit.

Sorry about the wait. I'll update again in the morning possibly. :]