Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 12- Engagement Parties Bite....Literally Part 2

-Flashback-

I started to follow her and then lost her in they abyss of people. I looked around worried, but, there
was no sign of her.

'I'm so screwed.'

-flashback end-

~Zoe Point of View~

Looking around, there was no sign of her, Zak or Allistar anywhere. I decided that I must go and look for Zak or someone that I knew like Olivia or Mason.

Feeling the odd sensation of someone watching me, I whipped around and found out that no one was looking at me, maybe it was just my imagination. Sighing, I started to walk around yet again.

A hand came to rest upon my shoulder, I was about to scream, but, the hand holding my shoulder turned me around and I sighed in relief. It was just Zak, he wore a worried expression.

"Why are you wondering around by yourself for? I thought you were with my mother." Zak asked completely worried about me.

"I lost her in the crowd and I tried to look for her and I also tried to find you or your dad, but, it looks like you found me." Smiled, and half shrugged and identically got pushed into Zak by a passing person.

Upon instinct, he wrapped his arms around my waist and caught me before we both toppled onto the floor. My face started to scarlet red, from being in this close to him.

'Why am I blushing? I don't like him like that do I? What is wrong with me?' I asked myself, internally bitching myself out.

Regaining my balance, I pushed away from his chest, only to see him looking down at me with a worried expression. Something else was in his eyes, I could not tell what it was at all, but, I have a hunch. Nope. I don't have any idea.

"Are you alright?" He asked, still keeping me at arms length so that he could still look into my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine.It would have been a disaster if you didn't catch me." I slightly laughed and fidgeted with my ring on my left hand.

"Yes, that would have been a big disaster." He smiled and looked around the room.

"Hm..Oh there she is." He said, grabbing my hand then dragging me clear across the room. I was tripping on my heels as I tried to keep up with his long strides.

When he stopped, I ran into him yet again.

"Why did you stop for?" I questioned him, as I rubbed the sore spot on my forehead, that hit him.

"Mother, you seem to have lost Zoe in the crowd. I thought that you were missing her." He smiled a genuine smile at his mother. She smiled back.

"I noticed, but, someone started to talk to me and well one thing lead to another. But Zoe I glad that you are okay and you are with Zak."

I smiled and nodded at her, and then started to fidget yet again. Being in a room full of vampires you don't know and maybe one of them is plotting to kill you. I bet you would be fidgeting even more than me.

"Amelia, this is my future daughter-in-law, Zoe."

A women stepped forward I have not seen anyone even more beautiful. Amelia was a tall, slightly tanned women. Her long blonde hair was curled and fell around her shoulders and she had light blue almost gray eyes.

Amelia held out her hand,

"It's nice to meet you, Zoe. I have heard a lot about you from Roza here." She smiled at me then Roza.

"Nice to meet you too."
***
The party went off with nothing out of the ordinary happening. Walking up to our room, I slipped off my heels and spotted the marks that they left behind. Sighing, I continued up the stairs, following Zak.

I threw myself onto the bed dress and all. Breathing in the scent of Zak and myself in the comforter, I slowly fell asleep. Thinking about what was going to come up next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Thank you for commenting and/or subscribing. I enjoy comments. I hope you had a Happy Valentines Day. Well, Goodbye for now! :)
-Bewares_I_Bite