Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 13- The beginning of Olivia and Liam (Outtake)

~Zak Point of View~

Waking up to the sun in my eyes, I squinted to see that Zoe was still sleeping on her side of the bed, with her hair fanning all around her.

'Adorable.' I thought as I got up and out of bed to get dressed.

Scratching my head, I went to my closet then pulled on a Blood on the Dance Floor shirt, black cargo shorts and a pair of white low top Converse.

As quiet as possible, I made my way to my door and looking back, I smiled and shut the door quietly, hoping that she wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

~Zoe Point of View~

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

'What the hell?' I thought to myself as I opened one eye, to find the mysterious buzzing sound.

After a few minutes, I found out where the buzzing sound was coming from. My fucking phone, my cursed phone. Unlocking the screen, I started to check, my messages and Facebook.

Nothing interesting happened on Facebook, and looking at my messages, I saw that I had one from a number that I didn't know at all. I opened it and it said,

'Hey Zoe, It's Olivia. I got your number from Zak a couple of days ago. Well I was wondering if you would like to hang out? Well if you would like to just text me back alright -Olivia'

'Hey Olivia, I just got up and I would like to hang out with you, but, where should we meet?-Zoe'

'Zoe, Liam and I just arrived in front of the house. Why don't you just come down and meet me in front? -Olivia'

'Alright. Be down in a few. -Zoe'

After receiving this text message, I flew out of bed and ran for my closet to change into white shorts, black Black Veil Bride razorback tank top and blue low top converse.

Checking myself in the mirror, I ran out of the room and down the stairs to meet, Olivia downstairs.
Arriving at the front of the house, Olivia was leaning up against a white Mustang with two black racing stripes on the hood and trunk, scrolling on her phone.

As if she heard me she looked up from her phone and smiled at me then waved me over. I smiled and came over by her.

"Anything new?" Nodding towards her phone, I questioned.

"Nahh, just some bitches trying to start a fight one another." She smiled, "Ready to go?"

"Yup."

We both got into the car, and then after she turned the ignition, I heard:

Who will tell the story of your life. (Woah-woah) And who will remember your last goodbye...

"Oh my god! Turn it up!" I screamed.

Olivia laughed and turned up the radio as we speed out of the driveway with me singing along with the song.

~At a random park~

"So, Olivia how did you and Liam meet" I asked out of sheer curiosity.

"Well Liam and I grew up together." She smiled as she said this.

"Really? What was he like as a small child? Was a complete douche to you? Details!" I wanna know!" I bounced in my seat, as I questioned her.

"Do you really want to know about this don't you?" I nodded my head vigerously. Taking a deep breath she continued,

"I come from a family of nobility, but, Liam isn't. He is the prince of the Lycans or werewolves as you would like to call them. Liam and I would play together a lot. Hide and go seek, cops and robbers and surprisingly house. I would be the mom while he would be the dad and we had stuffed animals as our 'children'.

"As we grew older, we started to drift from one another. It hurt, but, I said nothing about it because what could a small thirteen year old girl do? Well, this went on for about a year, Liam and I stopped talking after that year and my heart broke that very year.

"Liam was oblivious to the fact that I loved him. I knew I was stupid enough to love him, but, you can't control who you fall in love with right? After we started high school, I met some others who were Lycan's as well as I. We became friends and soon I forgot about my broken heart for a bit."
RING RING. RING RING RING. RING RING RING RING.

"What's up?" Olivia answered her phone and looked at me mouthing 'Sorry'.

"She's with me.....Yea...She's fine...Mhm..Sure...Yup, see you in a half-hour." She hung up the phone and looked at me.

"So was that Liam or Zak?"

"Liam. Zak wanted him to call me to make sure you were with me and we have to get back to the house. Roza needs you for some wedding plans, I believe."

"But, what about the rest of the story?" I said, pouting like a small child.

"Zoe you know how the story ends, Liam and I are happily together. Well come on we need to get you back to Roza before she has my head."

"Would you tell me the story when you have time?"

"Sure."

We walked in silence to the car and as our car ride to the house. I still pondered on how Liam and Olivia still got together. Also what kind of wedding plans that she had for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took me forever to upload. Laptop screen broke and it needed to be fixed and such. Anyway would you like me to make an outtake about how Liam and Olivia met? Well message me or comment if I should or not. Well goodbye now.

-Bewares_I_Bite