Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 14- Cold Feet Ensuing, Maybe

-1 week before the wedding-

~Roza Point of View~

1 week until my wonderful son and Zoe would be married. I can't wait, I will finally have a daughter. I smiled and looked out the window in my study, waiting for the arrival of Zoe's parents.

My study door opened and I looked briefly over my shoulder just to see my husband. I turn back to the window.

"Darling, What are you doing?" Alec, my dear, husband asked as he came to stand behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Waiting. What does it look like, my dear?" I slightly turned my head and looked into his molten gray eyes.

"I was just wondering, I haven't seen you since this morning and I missed you quite badly. You know
how I hate to wake up all alone and no one to snuggle with." Nuzzling my neck, making me smile in return.

"Well you seem fine now. I guess you don't need me I suppose, then?" Turning around in his arms looking at him with admiration.

"Roza, my sweet, I will forever need you in my life." He leaned forward and kissed me with full force, causing the both of us to fall back and hit the wall with a dull 'thud'.

"I will need you forever also. Don't ever forget that, Alec." I said, smiling and kissing him with as much force as before.

~Zoe Point of View~

One week. A week until I was going to be married to a vampire prince, also known as Zak. Yikes, I would have never thought I would be married this young, I hoped to be at least 24 years old, but, shit happens.

Planing the wedding was easy on my part because Roza did most of it. The only thing that I did was cake test with Zak, pick the flowers that I wanted to be in bouquet, the theme of the wedding which is going to be a Vintage theme with a hint of the 20's, the colors were going to be white, gray and red.

My wedding dress was a white, floor length gown, with a full skirt and the bodice was fitted with beautiful sequins stitched into the bodice and onto of the bottom of the skirt also. Did I mention that the dress was vintage? Well it's vintage and I love it. The veil was a fingertip veil, completely white just like my dress.

Breaking away from my thoughts about my wedding with a sigh. I looked outside the window from my reading nook in my room to see and hear the crunching of gravel under the tires of a black SUV.

'Mom and dad are finally here. Oh how have I missed them, even though they are the ones who got me into this damn mess.' I thought to myself, as I got out of the reading nook in the room and made my way downstairs.

"Mom, dad." I said, as I saw them standing in the doorway with their suitcases surrounding them.

My father was calmly looking around until he heard my voice, looking up he smiled at me. My mother was another story, she was basically bouncing on her feet like a little kid who got to go to the candy store. Upon seeing me, she squealed. Fuckin' squealed like a piglet.

"Zoe, I missed you so much." She gushed and squeezed me to no end. I could barely breathe.

When she finally let me go, I went to my father, who had his arms spread wide open silently signaling for me to hug him. I gladly flew into his arms, I missed him more than anyone could believe.

"Baby girl, I missed you so much." he said as he kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you too, Daddy." I smiled with tears brimming my eyes and stepping away from him.
Roza, Alec and Zak came down the stairs, Roza came foreword to come and hug my mom, they were both speaking faster than normal and I couldn't understand them at all.

My dad shook his head and walked towards Alec and they greeted each-other and started to talk about life. That only left me and Zak, I smiled at him kindly. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was going to be a douche bag, but, he's actually a very nice guy with an amazing body.

'No. No. No. No. Don't think those thoughts, think about Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, or Channing Tatum or something/someone other than him.' I started to rant to myself, not even noticing that Zak had came up by me and was trying to get my attention.

"Wow, you do disappear in your head sometimes, I would like to know what its like in there one of these days." Zak said, looking at me with curious eyes and a playful demeanor.

"You wish. What did you want?" I turned and looked at him in all his glory.

"Want to take a walk while our parents are talking about things we don't really care about?" He questioned as he raised an eyebrow at me with his hand outstretched towards me.

"Sure." I took his outstretched hand, then we both went out the back and walked to the gardens.

The gardens were largely spread out, anyone who did not know the gardens well, could easily get lost, someone like me, likely I had Zak to guide me through the maze called a garden.
Stopping, and tugging on Zak's hand I pointed to a flower and said,

"What kind of flower is this?"

"That is a larkspur. They are native to Russia." He said, looking at the flowers and the ones surrounding it.

"Well it's beautiful, that would be a very awesome tattoo." I said, becoming very giddy.

He rolled his eyes and tugged on my hand we kept walking until we reached a pavilion full of ivy and roses knotting on the columns.

We walked into the pavilion and sat down on one of the benches. Then we started to talk about our likes and dislikes because we never really got to it before. I figured out that we both like the same bands (Falling in Reverse, Three Days Grace, etc.), movies (Hunger Games, Snow white and the Huntsman, the Avengers) and other things.

I think that this marriage will go more smoothly,and maybe, just maybe, I might start to love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating sooner. I was dealing with finishing up school and such. But now that the summer is here I will update a lot more. Well I hoped you like the fluff between Roza and Alec. Tell me whatcha think about it, please. See ya soon and happy reading.
-Bewares_I_Bite