Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 4- New people and Experiences.

-Zak Point of View-
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

I rolled over and put a pillow over my head to drown out the sound of my phone ringing. My phone soon stopped ringing and I returned back to my peaceful slumber.

-10 minutes later-

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Peeking out from under my pillow I grabbed my phone and read the message that had read:

Dude, Where R U @? –L

I replied, and got up out of bed and made my way towards my closet making sure Zoe was still in bed sleeping. Sighing, I started to get ready for my day.

-Zoe Point of View-

Opening my eyes, I was soon blinded by the bright sun. Squinting, I rose from the bed and started towards the bathroom, to take a shower.

The bathroom door flung open, Zak stood in the doorway only wearing a towel around his waist, exposing his very muscular chest. I hastily turned my head from him, blushing a bright crimson. His soft laughter brought my attention back to him.

Making my way past Zak, he and I accidently brushed each other and I felt an electrical spark with that contact. I brushed it off as a coincidence and it was just something that happened.

Slamming the door, I started to get ready for my shower and Zak shouted something threw the door.

“What!” I shouted back at him wondering what he said.

Zak, being bold, opened the door, and said,

“I said: we are going to go to a basketball game with some of my friends and their girlfriends.”

Sighing and I finished my shower and got ready for this “Basketball Game.”

--20 minutes later-

Following Zak, I got out of the car and made my way towards the basketball court. Zak grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the occupied basketball courts.

Stunned, I let him pull me to them. Then he whispered,

“My friends don’t know that our marriage is arranged, so, let’s act like we are completely smitten with each other, got it.”

His eyes seemed to burn holes into mine, I couldn’t find my words, so I simply nodded to show that I understood and would try.

“Alright, thank you.” He spoke with relief in his voice.

We continued to the basketball courts, only to hear a loud, thunderous voice say:

“Dude, where in the hell have you been?”

Turning my head toward the voice I could see a tall, muscular man, with very dark hair and eyes, coming over to us.

Zak smiled and led us towards the unfamiliar stranger.

“Man, I have been busy with stuff, if you can catch my drift.”

“Oh, I think I do catch it. Ha ha. What do we have here, is this one of your new girlfriends?”

“No, this is my fiancé. Zoe this is Liam, Laim this is my beautiful Zoe.”

I stuck out my free hand to him to shake; he took it with a firm grip.

“It seems you have tamed this man whore.”

“It seems I have.” I smile faking innocence.

“Well, Zak, you ready for some b-ball man?”

“How many times do I have to kick your ass to show you are a sore loser?”

“I’m not a sore loser. You’re the sore loser.”

They both continued this banter until; they got onto the court and started to play. Becoming bored with standing up, I plopped onto the ground and watched the guys play.

Sensing that someone was beside me, I looked up and saw a girl with dark brown eyes, light
brown hair and aviators resting on top of her head too.

She smiled, “Do you mind if I sit here with you?”

Looking up at her, I nodded.

“I’m Olivia, Laim’s long term girlfriend.”

“I’m Zoe, Zak’s fiancée.”

“Wow, you tamed that man whore. You are one lucky bitch I tell you. If I didn’t have Laim,
I would have jumped his bones, so many years ago.” Olivia Said, with a soft laugh and I joined with her.

“I guess I am lucky to have a hunky fiancée like that.”

“I’m sexy and I know it!!!” Zak yelled from where he was standing.

“Keep telling yourself that!” Olivia yelled back at him.

I smiled at their banter, Zak came running over to us and put his arms around me,

“Do you think I’m sexy?”

“No, but, your cute.”

“I’m not cute. Kittens are cute.” He seethed.

“Well, I guess you’re a cute little kitten.”

“Take that back or you’re going to get it.”

Not wanting to take it back, I ran away from him, hoping that he wouldn’t get me. Before I knew it though he caught me around the waist and pulled me around in a circle with me laughing.

-Olivia Point of View-

Watching Zoe and Zak together made me smile. They had reminded me about my relationship with Mason. We always hung out with each other, and did couple things together.

Mason came over and wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Are they faking being together aren’t they?”

“I think they are, Liam.” I stated patting the side of his face.

“But, they look good together and ughh…they should be together forever!”

“Honey, have you been watching my movies again?” I questioned him with a smile.

“What! NO! Why would I watch those horrible things.”

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that.”

“Oh bite me.”

“Maybe later, let’s go get Zoe and Zak so we can go get some food.”

“I’m going to hold you to that promise.”

I smiled and shook my head; Liam could be such a child at times.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took too long. I've been dealing with school and other stuff. Well thank you for reading and subscribing.
-Bewares_I_Bite