Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 5- Fun. Fun.

~Zak Point of View~

I noticed that Liam and Olivia were coming our way and I stopped spinning Zoe, hoping that she wasn’t super dizzy as I felt.

“Come on love-birds, we need nourishment for our growing bodies.” Liam said, and I looked at him like he was growing a beard.

“What? I said nourishment didn’t I?” He questioned me and in response I simply nodded.

“I’m hanging out with my father too much.” He mumbled in reply; as he grabbed Olivia’s hand and walked off towards their 2010 forest green Mini Coop.

Zoe smiled at their retreating forms and tugged me towards my sleek, black 2012 Mustang, which we had driven to the park.

Getting into the car, we followed Liam and Olivia to the café or restaurant that we were supposed to be eating at.

-At the café-

We were seated at the café and it was small yet comfortable. Our waiter was a little too friendly towards Olivia and Zoe. Liam and I were about to beat the living fuck out of the kid, but, he soon caught on to our stares and kept his eyes away from them.

The food was simply delicious; it was full of flavors and kept me wanting more and more. Zoe seemed to be enjoying her meal also, with all of the happy faces she was making as she ate.

‘Quit looking at her. You fucking pervert!’ I scolded myself, silently in my head.

-About 30 minutes later-

After we finished our food and got done talking, Zoe and I went home to get started planning our wedding. My mother had wanted to get started on it ‘as soon as possible’ in her words not mine.

Stepping out of the car, we were bombarded by my mother,

“Where were you? Oh, never mind. Let’s get going on the wedding, it’s only a month away….” She trailed off in her own rant.

Being careful not to be sucked into her rant, I simply nodded and mhm-ed when it was necessary. Well, Zoe was a different story. She would throw her opinions out there like what color the flowers should be and what the theme the wedding was going to be.

“I need a large glass of Russian Vodka.” I muttered under my breath.

My mother, hearing what I had said, stiffened and turned her head towards me and gave me glare that would put a feral beast to shame.

Receiving that glare, I quickly shut up and let Zoe and her talk about the wedding with enthusiasm. I soon got bored of their conversation about the wedding, so, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started to play, Fruit Slice.

-About an hour and half later-

They were STILL talking about the wedding, but, they moved onto different things like what kind of suit the guys and should wear. I only had one thing to say to them when they got into this subject: No PINK. I hate pink with a serious passion.

“Zak, why would we make you wear pink? You’re going to be in all black Tux with a white tie: also the colors are Black and Silver anyway. So don’t get your boxers in a knot.”

-Roza Point of View-

While Zoe and I were talking, Zak kept playing with his phone and hardly did anything. But,
Zoe was very into the conversation, we had most of the details sorted out.

Smiling, I got up and out of my chair and said,

“Zoe, Zak we are done for the day. Zoe, we are going to go dress shopping tomorrow and Zak,

I need you to go to get measured for you tux and your other groomsmen as well, tomorrow.”

“Okay, mama. See you later.” My impatient son called over his shoulder as he shut the door behind him and Zoe.

“Мой сын, проблемы в процессе становления.” I muttered to no one in particular.

“Well, he is your son, darling.” Alec said, as he leaned against the door frame looking longingly at me.

“No he is OUR son. He is your son when he gets in trouble with anything dealing with the police.” I smirked as he made his way towards me and resting his hands on my waist.

“Yea, I got the memo, Hun. I miss being young and naïve.” Alec whispered into the crook of my neck, causing me to laugh.

“I know. We had fun, didn’t we? Even though I basically, beat the living fuck out of you every chance I got.” I smiled at the memory.

Lifting his head from my neck he looked at me,

“When that happened I thought I was going to lose my ability to have children. You’re lucky i didn’t because we would have Zak, our most darling son.”

“I’m happy too.” I smiled and leaned into his embrace and sighed in contentment.

After a few minutes, a loud shriek pulled us from each other. Looking at each other, we ran towards the scream hoping that Zoe was okay and nothing had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to write this. Well, Constructive criticism is welcomed and I would enjoy it if you comment and when do you think Zoe should find out Zak and his family are vampires? Well, happy reading..