Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 8- Sage, who is he?

~Zoe Point of View~

Waking up from my stress induced slumber; I remembered the events that had enfolded from last night. I had thought it was just a dream, well, I could have only wished though.

Taking a deep breathe, I pull back the covers on the bed and make my way towards my closet. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a cookie monster shirt with my white converse.

Then I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine which consisted of me brushing my teeth, straightening my hair, putting on my make-up and perfume.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I felt oddly calm and relaxed. Sighing, I went to the large, oak desk which held all of my miscellaneous things like: my laptop, pens, pencils, notebooks, and some candy wrappers. Grabbing my laptop, I leave the room to go to the living room.

When I was in the living room, I read some fan fiction of some books that I had liked a lot and watched some YouTube videos. I was in complete and utter peace and soon I started to drift off.

~Roza Point of View~

Coming into the living room to check on Zoe, I could see that she was already sleeping on the couch with her laptop in her lap and headphones in her ears.

‘How cute, Zoe is sleeping so much like Zak did when he was a child. I miss those days.’ I thought to myself as I gently shut the laptop and took it from her and put it on the coffee table in front of the couch that she had fallen asleep on.

I pulled her headphones of her ears and lifted her legs up onto the couch then grabbed a brightly colored afghan and put it over her. I smiled and walked back to my study.

~Zoe Point of View~

Feeling really warm, I started to wake up. Looking down I could see that I was covered up with a thick afghan. Pulling it from my body I could feel sweat all over my body.

“Ew, I need to shower again” I mumbled to no one in particular.

“Can I join you?” A voice said from behind me.

I whipped around to see who it was and I knew that it wasn’t Zak.

“Who are you?” I asked the handsome stranger.

Standing arrogantly by the door, I could see that he was very handsome with his blonde almost white hair and very blue eyes; he was about Zak’s height maybe taller and was muscular but not like a body builder. Then started to come towards me with long strides, but before he could have reached me Zak came into the room and said,

“Sage, leave her alone. She is my fiancée not one of your playthings.

“What a catch you have here. Where did you find her and where can I get one just like her?” Sage replied while he checked me out and made me shiver in disgust.

“Go wait for me in the dining room Sage; I will be there in a few minutes.” He glared at Sage as he started to walk away from me. Before he left the room, he turned, looked at me and said,

“It was a pleasure meeting you; I hope we can do it again soon.” He smiled creepily at me and made me shudder in disgust yet again.

Zak turned to me and started to come towards me. I started to back away like a skittish animal. He stopped coming towards me and took a deep breathe.

“Zoe, I’m sorry that you had to figure out what we are this way. I was planning on telling you soon, but, I guess you had to beat me to the punch.”

“I guess. Is there anything else that I should know about before we are married?” I questioned, looking at him from beneath my eyelashes.

“Well, I want you to stay as far away from Sage as humanly possible. He is dangerous to anyone around ‘him. Please go upstairs and read manga or whatever you do for fun.” He said, lowly so that I only could hear him.

“Okay, I guess I can do that. I kind of have some more questions…” I trailed off as Zak handed me my laptop, even though I didn’t even see him move from his spot four feet in front of me.

“I will answer them for you when I get Sage out of here alright.” He looked into my eye pleading me just to go upstairs.

“Alright, I will hold you to answer my questions whenever you are done with your ‘meeting’.” I said, over my shoulder as I made my way towards the grand staircase that had led to the second floor.

“I know you will, now please listen to me and go now.” He said, with a hint of urgency in his voice.

Noticing this tone in his voice I made my way upstairs very quickly and shut the door behind me.

Sighing yet again I threw my laptop onto the bed, looking over my shoulder making sure that it had landed where I intended to land, and it did.

Walking towards the bathroom again, I turned on the hot water and put the plug in the bathtub.

Getting up from the edge of the tub, I went to the bathroom counter to grab my vanilla scented bath salts.

Checking the height and temperature of the water, I deemed it ready for me to be in. I turned off the water and stripped then got into the water.

-About 30 minutes later-

In just my robe I stepped out of the bathroom only to come face to face with Zak. He looked me up and down and cocked an eyebrow at me.

“What?” I asked, looking at him with a curious expression on my face.

“You really should change into some clothes.” He stated while looking at my robe.

“I was planning on it until I ran into you, baka.” I pushed past him and made my way to the closet with my dirty clothes in hand.

“Baka? What does that mean?” Zak questioned utterly confused.

“Look it up.” I smiled, and put on a pair of black booty shorts and a white camisole then came out of the closet.

“So, I have some questions for you and I want answers you can’t avoid them.”

“Fire away. I will answer all the questions I can.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for commenting and subscribing. Sorry it took a while, summer is almost over for me and well, I don't want it to end. Happy Reading!