Daddy's Home

Chapter Ten

“Sarah, everything’s gunna be okay.” Adam’s warm arms wrapped around my body.
My blue eyes were bloodshot and tears continued to flow down my red cheeks. Adam looked at me and kissed away the tears. I smiled at his bright eyes and his long brown eyelashes caressed my cheek at every kiss.
I slowly exhaled and I hoped maybe this was just a nightmare but, I knew it wasn’t. Adam was there, kissing me, making me feel like an angel.
After his many kisses, his face was only maybe an inch or two away from mine. I could see every freckle on his nose, that I had never noticed before. His eyes practically glowed and his lips. His perfect red lips. The lips that I wanted to kiss so badly.
“Sarah....” He breathed. I couldn’t resist anymore. He was so close so perfect. Sitting on the beach with this perfect creature, it felt like nothing else mattered. Not my distant father or my unfaithful mother but, only what seemed like the guy of my dreams. His nose touched mine and I could almost feel his lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around him. His hands were set on my hips and I leaned in slowly into his luscious lips. They slowly moved in rhythm with mine and I pulled myself closer to him. I kissed him with all the power I had left in my body. After a few minutes, hands started to wonder and I knew I needed to end it. I wasn’t ready for that yet and this wasn’t the time or place for it.
When our lips separated His sea blue eyes glowed like a five year old that just got that one toy they hard been waiting ages for. He pulled me into his lap and hugged me. All I could think about was that kiss for a few seconds and it was bliss. But then I remember all of the problems that I was having.
Starting with my unfaithful mother. I put my head on his chest and I cried for I don’t know how long. I sat there in his lap and cried until my eyes didn’t seem to have anymore tears to give.
In Adam’s arms I finally spoke, “Adam, I think, I want to be with you. Like, forever. I don’t know, but I think I love you, kinda. I don’t know.” I looked up to him and he simply smiled at me and brought my head to his chest and put his chin to the top of it.
“ I think I love you too....” I could feel him smile and I just exhaled and I heard a car descend the gravel road that leads to the house.
“Will you sleep with me in my bed tonight? I think I’ll need you there after I talk to my mom.”
“Of course.” He smiled and I slowly got out of his embrace and trudged to the house and I knew it wasn’t going to be a good night.
The screen door to the back of the house screeched and I walked into the dining room and I saw my mom in the kitchen. I looked down and my feet and a tear fell from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! :)
Sry for the short chap. Im working on the next!
And on a side note, do you guys want me to make a characters page?
^_^ I love you guys!