Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

You're fast..

Okay, So I MIGHT of stared at Liam a little too long, he glanced over at me. I sorta double taked away and smiled shyly at the ground. He didn't say anything, obviously cautious of it turning awkward.
"You're really talented." I said without even looking up at him.
"Thanks love!" I saw him smile from the cornor of my eye. The loud noise of Pearl & Dean came through the speakers so I brung my knees up to my chest and huddled myself in my seat at the beginning credits of the film came on. I took a deep breath and accepted the fact I won't be able to sleep tonight...

Eventually we walked out of the cinema after what seemed like 4 hours of torture.. My hands were even more violently shaking as I was the first to hastily walk out. I was ahead of everyone, They were just casually strolling along like a ghost wasn't going to come and kill them out of nowhere. I reached daylight and breathed heavily and began to calm down. Liam creeped up behind me,
"BOO!" honestly, I can't even express how loud my scream was. I turned around and just started hitting him repeatedly, he grabbed my hands and told me to calm down.
"Calm down?! You gave me a heart attack!!" I tried to release my hand to hit him once more but he had a tight grip on them. He looked at me and smiled, his brown eyes melted into mine and I couldn't help but smile back. He laced our fingers together as the others walked out of the theatre, we were going to walk over to the Nando's across the road. We ignored the others and walked hand in hand in a bubble of comfortable silence.
"I'm glad you're here you know" His eyes were set dead ahead as I looked up at him nad smiled,
"Me too.." He smiled back at me.
"Guys wait up!!" I heard Niall shout from behind, "You aint getting to Nando's before me!!" I laughed and pulled mine and Liam's hand apart and ran up to him.
"Wanna bet?" I said playfully winking at him.
"race ya" he winked back and I heard Louis count from one to three, then we ran across the road as fast as we can and both slammed our hands on the doorframe at the same time.
"You're fast Jones!" he said panting,
"You too Horan!" We just stood laughing and breathing heavily for a while until the others rejoined us. I regrouped with Elle whose hip seemed to be attached to Zayn's still.
"I need to use the bathroom, Elle ya coming?"
"Sure! you guys get the table?"
"Sure!" Zayn said as we walked our way to the bathroom.

"Elle! You and Zayn huh?" I asked her playfully punching her shoulder.
"Shut up! What about you and Liam? anything happend? I mean, you're practically together already.." I hit her arm and told her to shut up and stop being silly. After 5 minutes of re-applying makeup and adjusting outfits and hair we pushed open the door to the girls bathroom and scanned the room to find the boys. They were up in the corner, We walked over in silent obviously feeling nervous once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's very short!:(
I'm sorry:(
Comment&Sub
-April(: