Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

too tired.

I sat opposite Liam on the floor of the lad's house in comfortably silence. Everyone else was entangled in their own little conversations, while me and Liam just stared at the floor and occasionally, each other.
"I'm glad you came today Lacey." I bit my lip but still managed to let out a small giggle before bursting into 'Glad You Came' by The Wanted.
I'm Glad you came, Woahh oh oh, woahh oh oh." Me and Liam laughed at each other's sillyness after he joined in too. I took a breath after we finished laughing but it was cut short by the touch of unfamiliar skin in contact with my own. My head snapped down to my hand to see Liam's placed on the top of my own. I smiled at the floor then looked up and met his gaze. He smiled shyly as if he was trying to make out it was an accident. I locked my fingers through his so we were holding hands properly. He smiled, looking relieved that I'd taken the gesture in a postive way. We stared at each other for a good ten minutes until Harry interrupted,
"C'mon guys you've been eye fucking for over an hour." Me and Liam snapped away from each other gazes and dropped each other hands as my heart dropped with it.
"Lush! Come play some games with us!" Elle waved the xbox pad in the air.
"Alright," I stood up and straightened out my outfit, "As long as the lads don't cry when we beat them." I looked down at Liam and reached my hand out to him, he smiled then took it and I guided him over to the others.

Two hours passed of playing xbox games, shouting and arguing over who'd won. It was getting late, yet everyone was still into the games, everyone except me. I'd declined the invitation to play five times throughout the past half an hour, I was getting tired and wasn't in the mood for Call Of Duty. I took a seat on the sofa's in the other room and just looked through my Twitter feed. The seat behind me sunk down as it was filled.
"Are you okay Lacey?" I turned around to see a worried look on Liams face, I smiled at him and nodded,
"Yeah, just tired thats all"
"Ahh, you wanna close the door and put a film on?" He returned a small smile, I nodded and just continued to look through Twitter. I heard Liam mumble something about 'only coming in if they were going to be quiet, I chuckled slightly as the sound of the door echoed through my ears.
"What d'ya wanna watch?" I looked up,
"anything, I don't mind!" Liam picked out Daddy Day Care. I think it was mainly because he was tired too so if we fell asleep it wouldn't matter because not much happens. He placed the DVD in the tray and reclaimed the seat next to me. I scrolled to the top on Twitter and retweeted something while the film loaded.
"What your name?" Liam asked from behind me,
"excuse me?"
"Your Twitter, I'll follow you.." He pulled out his own iPhone and showed me the screen.
"oh, sorry," I took his phone and typed in my username then handed it him back. The sound of paramount filled the room and I locked my phone and placed it back in my pockert. Liam rested his arm on the back of the sofa so I pulled my knees up to my chest and snuggled into myself.

An hour of the movie passed and I was now nestled up to Liam with his arm around my waist. My eyes were getting weak and started to give in, but I knew that if I fell asleep now, Elle would probably come in and wake me up in around 15 minutes and I'd be even more tired. I blinked once more but instead of the light re-appearing my vision stayed black and my body relaxed as I subcontiously snuggled in closer to Liam. The last thing I felt was his arm wrap tighter around me and his lips meeting my fore-head.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! It's been too long!:D
BUT.. I really hope you like it!:)
I'm back babey!:)

My other 1D fan-fics
My Half Of The Necklace
Let Them Say What They Want

Comment & Subscribe:)
&Thank you!:)
-April(: