Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

Never.

"I swear El they were on the radio.." I said puttin on my jacket as we got ready to leave Starbucks.
"Well, we'll check them out when we get to your place.. you never know they may be cute.." We laughed as we headed for the door. I stopped in my tracks. Hearing a familiar voice. Irish and mellow. I shook it off and carried on walking with El. We got back to my 'house', which by the way my parents paid for. I walked into the living room. The sun was just setting. It always looked beautiful at this time. I sat on the sofa after pressing the jokers head and handed Elle one of the controllers. she opened my laptop that connected to the surround sound speakers and typed 'One Direction' into YouTube and proceeded to press play on the first song that came up 'Gotta Be You'. We pressed play on GTA and listened. They were good. More than good. Great. Me and Elle were silenced by the tone and depth of the music. when the song had finished we were mid race.
"They're great!" Elle said, not taking her eyes off the TV. I nodded in agreement,
"I know!" It was our usually type of music.. but we liked it.. we searched them on Spotify.
"Woah." I heard Elle say. I poked my head round the wall of the kitchen,
"What?"
"They're hot! Come look." I walked over and stared at the five boys with smiles plastered on their faces. she was right, they were hot. but, we still didn't know which was which. Elle started guessing as I brought the drinks in.

Around 45 minutes later, we'd set the album to repeat and jsut elft the xbox on the main menu of GTA. We were talking about irrelivant things when the familiar beeping noise sounded out.
HoranHD Invites You to an xbox LIVE party.
I stood up and got the two headsets that went with the two controllers and handed Elle one.
Accept
"Hey Niall" I said as I joined, noticing he was alone.
"HEY!" the shouting hurt my eyes, then Elle joined the aprty on my second account.
"Who's there with you?!" I asked Niall.
"Everyone. Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn. Who's this?" He asked as he noticed My second account.
"Elle's here." Elle plugged in her mic and say hey. the boys shouted once again and then laughed at our discomfort.
"We were just listening to you guys!" Elle said enthusiastically.
"Oh yeah?" I heard Liam say faintly.
"Yeah, So are you gonna tell us who's who? Or do we have to guess?" I asked. Wanting to match a voice to a face.
"I'm the blonde one." Said Niall. I loved his accent, "I'm the one with the curly mop!" Shouted Harry with his cocky sounding voice, "I'm the really tanned one" Zayn said calmly as if he wasn't bothered, "I'm the one with the curly-ish hair" Liam said politely, he seemed sweet to be honest, " And I'm the one with the cheesy grin at the front." Louis was cute, much like his voice. Well they all were.
"Thanks, It's nice to match voice to face." I replyed looking at Elle who was looking shocked at me. She muted her mic,
"They are hot!" she said a little too loud and all the boys must of heard and giggled a little.
"Why thank you Elle!" Said Liam obviously feeling a little big headed now. I laughed along with the boys as Elle went bright red.
"So when do we get to see you?" Louis asked, once the laughter had died down. I looked at Elle a little paniked and we went silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
uploading what Mibba deleted still...
Sorry guys:/
Comment&Sub
-April(: