Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

To me he wasn't a stranger.

I held my breath a little then decided that was my queue to leave and made my way to the stairs leading to the blacked out room. Of course, It wasn't that easy to get away as Elle ran up to me,
"Lacey, what did you need?!" She shouted over the music,
SHITTTT
My eyes flicked up and motioned the guy stood behind us. She took a minute to register who it was then her eyes widend and mouth dropped open. She pulled me back into the black room as

he started walking towards us. I tried carefully not to go too fast down the steps but Elle pulled me abit too much and my heel slipped from under me and I fell on the side of my ankle and screamed out in pain.
Well this is just great. I thought. Elle didn't notice and had shouted some other girl across the room. This was it. I was about to meet Liam. The guy who i'd talked to and gotten to know

really well. I looked down at my ankle and my muscle was stuck out slightly. I tried standing but fell straight back down again and screamed again.
"Are you alright?" The familiar, warm husky voice said from behind me. I shook my head lightly, unable to speak just yet.
"Would you like some help?" He asked as he stood directly behind me.
"Please." I said, wiping the trace of tears from my cheeks. His arm connected with my waist and I got a grip on his shoulder as he lifted me from the ground and we stood. I looked at the

ground not wanting to look into his eyes. Liam helped me outside and set me down on the bench. This was it. I was going to have to say something and look at him.
"Thanks Liam.." I looked up into his eyes, the sudden realization hit him.
"Lacey..?" he stepped back a little cautiously.
"Hi," I said bluntly with a slight smile on my lips, "this wasn't exactly how I hoped we'd meet.." I looked at the ground and smiled a little. I took my phone out and began to ring Elle. He took

the phone out of my hand and hung up.
"I can't believe it's actually you.. this is so.."
"Weird, I know.. " I interupputed,
"I was going to say amazing.." He smiled at me. I smiled back, god he was cuter in person. He handed me my phone.
"we best take you to a doctor, want me to take you?"
"erm.. sure.." He helped me up and into his car across the lot. You may think i'm insane getting into a strangers car, but to me he wasn't a stranger. He was a good friend.

We arrived at the hospital and they told me I had torn the muscle in my ankle and should be good as new in around 48 hours.
"so lots of xbox playing for you then" Liam glanced and winked at me from the drivers seat.
"I do enough already.." We laughed like old friends. This night, this night was great. We arrived at my house and he helped me to my front door.
"You gonna be okay?" He said witha smile on his lips. That smile. it was amazing. I nodded.
"Thank you" I smiled back.
"You're welcome" He began walking away and was just about to get into his car when I shouted him.
"Liam!"
"Yeah?"
"Do you maybe wanna come inside?" he stood for a few seconds deciding weather to or not.
"sure, why not?" He smiled as he walked towards me once again, I opened the door to my house and we both walked inside. Well, I hobbled.
"Make yourself at home" I said with a smile hanging up the keys in their usual place. Liam walked with little steps, tkaing in the whole scene of my house.
"I love your place."
"Thank you! Curtosy of my parents!" I winked at him and hobbled past him into the living room. We both sat face to face on the sofa. Laughing and talking, which soon turned into cuddling

and muttering. My head rest on his shoulder with his arm around me. I sniffed taking in his scent. I snuggled in closer before my eyes began to close slowly, and then I was gone from the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait!
didn't know what to write to be fair!:)
-April(: