Meet Me Halfway

Chapter 1

“ROSIEEE? Are you ready?!” Anja yelled from her own bedroom in the apartment, at 6AM Thursday morning.

“Anja, would you please stop yelling this early in the morning” Annabelle yawned as she came out of her bedroom in the apartment, with her bag in her hand.

A few days before, Annabelle’s mom had called her and asked her to come to her home because she wanted to tell and show her something, and with that she and Anja went there all wondering what all that was about, and why Annabelle had to go there all of sudden.

When they to her mom’s place, her mom told them to sit down almost like something bad had happened, but then she found to photo album and placed it in front of the girls and opened a specific page, before pointing at a picture of two boys and a girl, neither of them were old, the girl maybe were about two or three years old, and the boys were about maybe ten or eleven years old.

Annabelle furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why her mom pointed at that picture, and about what was so special about the picture, when her mom spoke up, “Annabelle, these two boys are actually two of your cousins from Mexico, and the girl in the middle are you” her mom said with a soft smile on her face.

“Like seriously? Is that really my cousins? What are their names?” Annabelle asked with a sudden curiousness.

“Their names are Michael and Victor, but apparently they are mostly known as Mike and Vic” she said still with a smile on her face, which only grew wider.
“And actually I’ve talked with them and they are in Denmark at Thursday in next week, the exact same day as you are going to a concert for your work, and they want to meet up with you…. They are in a band called
Pierce The Veil” her mom said while she continued smiling.

And with that Annabelle all of sudden should meet up with her cousins that she didn’t remember at all, not that she was complaining, they wanted to meet her too so she thought that would be awesome.
She also had to go to work, which turned out to be going to a concert and take some pictures and report the concert, which would be held in Copenhagen where she also had to meet up with her cousins.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-


About five hours later, the girls finally arrived to Copenhagen and were at the time trying to find a parking spot near the venue they were going to after the meeting.
When they finally found a spot, it turned out to be really close to the restaurant she would be meeting her cousins at.

When they arrived to the restaurant, they found out that the guys weren’t there and agreed with each other that they were probably just running late, seeing that it was their first day in Copenhagen.
The girls decided to go inside and find somewhere to sit, and just wait for them. They wouldn’t order anything before the boys arrived to the restaurant.

After they waited for only about ten minutes, the door to the restaurant opened and two men walked in, looking kind of lost. One of them were a bit short, and had brown straight hair with some small curls too, that reached just about his shoulders. He also had a piercing in his nose, and the right side of it.

The other man were a bit taller, his hair were straight too, and about the same length, he also had some kind of mustache which actually fit him pretty well, and then he had a piercing in the middle over his lip.
He wore a t-shirt so that he showed off a lot of colored tattoos on both of his arms.

They looked around, when the tall man stopped up and looked at the girls, before he nudged the other man with his elbow, making the shorter one look at us too.
Annabelle and Anja quickly looked away; doing like they didn’t notice them, and like they just sat and talked.

Soon the two men walked towards the girls and stopped right in front of them, making the girls look up from their talk, giving the men a questioned look.
“Are your name Annabelle Rose Fuentes?” the shorter one asked towards Annabelle, who silently and insure nodded shyly, felling the heat rise in her cheeks.

“Yeah that’s me, why are you asking?” she asked softly, not rude in any kind.

“Oh you are the one we were looking after, I am Victor also know as Vic, and this is my brother Michael who is better know as Mike. I guess you have talked with your mom, right? Anyway, we are your cousins” the so called Vic rambled on.

Annabelle’s eyes shot up, and were suddenly filled with joy, just like a little kid’s eyes on Christmas morning, waiting for permission to open all the gifts.
“Really? Are you my cousins? Well hey then” she said with a big smile on her face standing up from her seat, and suddenly became awkward, not knowing what she was going to do at the time, how she was going to say hey to them, was is just a handshake, or maybe a hug?

“Yes that’s us” the tall one called Mike answered with a smile on his face. “And now, give us a hug, we haven’t seen you in seventeen years!” he said quickly after, before pulling Annabelle into a bone crushing hug, but she didn’t mind at all, she was just happy that she finally met her cousins again.

They sat down, while Annabelle introduced the men to Anja as well, before all of them ordered something to drink while they met up and talked about their lifes and family and so on.

“So you don’t know any of your-our family, at all?” Mike asked surprised; still not quite understand how Annabelle didn’t know any of the family members from their family, not getting how she could live with only know her mom and dad from her family. She didn’t remember anyone at all, though Mike remembered Annabelle without any hesitation.

“No not at all. Unfortunately” Annabelle answered sadly before she got a smile on her face.

They talked for some more, before the men said that they had to go and get ready for the show.
“So what are you girls doing now?” Vic asked with a smile on his face.

“We are going on work, which is about going to a concert, taking pictures and report the concerts” Anja said with a smile on her face, definitely showing off that she had an eye on Mike.

It turned out that the show the girls were going to report where the show that Annabelle’s cousins had.
They decided that the girls could go with the men to the venue and maybe meet the other band members, now that they finally met ‘the family’ as Mike had said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the probably shitty chapter, or at least the end of it.