Status: Lets Start.

Skin & Bones

Bones

Image

I heard the door open and close but I kept pacing the room throwing stuff around the room. Not that there was much to throw, the bedding was everywhere what little clothes Mia and I had were everywhere.

“Noah” her voice was so quiet, I felt her hand on my arm and I spun around quickly scaring her and she flinched back. I didn’t mean to scare her I was just so mad.

“Sorry” I shook my head sitting on the end of the bed.

“The only time you ever scare me is when you’re like this, so mad at everything I don’t know how to fix it.”

“I hate that I scare you, I’m sorry.” I rested my hand on her cheek making her look at me.

“Mia, I’m sorry” she nods

“Don’t be mad, they are just as sad as you are, they just took it the wrong way.” She was defending them, people she had never met before until this week, she was the sweetest thing I had ever come across. I softly pressed my lips against hers.

“I ummm… I have a few ernes to run and then were good to go okay.” She nodded but looked sad.

“What’s the matter, you can stay here if you don’t want to run ernes with me.” I told her

“No it’s not that I want to come with you, I just don’t want to leave yet.”

“We have to princess your mother is going to kill me as it is.” She giggled and I smiled “Plus I promise to bring you back”

“Okay.” She nodded “Go talk to the boys, I’ll clean up your mess.” She told me and I did as she said.

They apologized all at once and after explaining that by me leaving the band it didn’t mean that I was leaving them for good. I just had to be where my mother was for now. It was okay and after a while of sitting around and talking with Mia close by my side I decided that it was time we made a move.

She said goodbye to everyone as did I hugging Ally extra tight, I always hated leaving her the most.

“You ready princess?” I asked and Mia yelled out a yes before holding onto me tighter. No more then thirty minutes later I pulled up at our destination, or where I had to run earns, I got off the bike.

“I just…can you give me twenty minutes?” I asked Mia and she silently nodded. “You don’t have to come in just wait here.” I told her.

“Okay” her voice was so small.

I was nervous myself I hadn’t been here in over a month, I didn’t even come before I moved, I had felt like I was leaving them both behind. But I had to do this, so I entered the gates of the cemetery.