Memories remain as time goes on

About you

Image
I looked up at him with my watery eyes and took his hand. “Wait were not gonna go back to go back there are we?” taking his hand.

“No were not gonna go back to the game, were just gonna take a walk.”

While we walk, he still held my hand. After a while I stop crying and he had been making me laugh the whole walk. We walked hand in hand the whole time never taking our hands apart from each other. And we ended up in an ice cream shop.

“You want anything?” he asked

“Uh… No thank you.” I said shyly

“Ah come who doesn’t like ice cream?”

“Ha-ha. Well um ill have a chocolate and vanilla swirl.”

“Mm that sounds good. Um ill have the same thing as her” he told the lady. She was wearing a black collared shirt with black jeans and a visor that had the name of the shop. Her red hair was in a bun, whore black eyeliner and she had her whole arm covered with ink. To me it looked like she should have been working at a tattoo shop instead of an ice cream shop. Not that I found anything wrong with that.

“Mm-Kay and your total is $4.24”

I pulled out my wallet but before I got to open it up Zack stopped me.

“What are you doing” he said with an eyebrow raise.

“Uh I’m paying for--”

“Uh, no you’re not, put that away I got it” taking out his wallet and giving the lady the money.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah it’s no big deal” he said with a shrug, putting his wallet back in to his back pocket.

“Well, thank you.” I said with a smile showing no teeth.

“You’re Welcome.” Giving a friendly grin back

While we were waiting for our ice cream we sat at a table. I sat on one end and he sat on the other end, forcing us to look at each other face to face. I felt him staring at me but I just looked around trying not to notice.

“So, I didn’t get your name yet.”

“It’s Allison, Allison Jones but everyone calls me Allie for short.”

“And your Zacky, the guitarist for avenged sevenfold right?” I gave him an eye brow raise.

“Ha Ha that’s me” he said leaning back in to his chair, folding his arms.

“Two chocolate and vanilla swirls!” the lady called out. We both stranded up at the same time, making me lean in close enough for me to get a smell of his cologne. It was nothing I have ever smelt before. And for that I would never forget the smell of his scent.

“I got it Allie” saying with a smile.

“Oh, okay” I said while sitting back down. He got back with both of our ice cream and spoon, placing one on my side and one on his.

“Thank you”

“You’re welcome, so tell me a little about yourself.” He said, taking a spoon of ice cream into his mouth.

“Well I work in a coffee shop, I live in an apartment, and while I’m not working, I watch old movies with my dog… story of my life” he gave me a nodding grin and smiled.

“So… Tell me something about you, Mr. Baker” giving him my full attention.

“Ha Ha. Okay… I’m a guitarist for Avenged sevenfold, I live in a two story house, and I watch old Horror movies by myself”

“So were not so different you and I.” I said taking another spoon of ice cream in to my mouth.

“I guess we aren’t.” he said with a soft chuckle.

We talked after a while and by the time we were done with our ice creams it was getting dark already.

So he grabbed both of the now emptied containers and threw them away while he did that I stood up and by the time he got back, I was already ready to leave. So we both walked out.

“So… were you heading?”

“Well, it looks like its getting dark so I think that It would be better if I go home” I said.

“Okay, I’ll walk you there” he said looking at me and held out his hand for me to take it.

I took his hand and we started walking. We were making small talk while walking until his phone rang.

“Hello”….. “Oh hey what’s up Matt”….. “Oh shit, I totally forgot about that man.”…… “Alright I’ll be there in a half an hour”….. “K man, I’ll see you later.”

He put his phone back in to his pocket.

“Aye um do you really want to go home right now or do you want to hang out with me at a party for a little bit.”

“Um…” I didn’t know what to say. It’s been a long time since I went to a party with a guy. “Umm… yeah I’ll go with you” I said with an uncertain voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this here is the second chapter. I'll try to post every week for you guys. still thinking on what i should do to this story.
;P Supscribe....