Memories remain as time goes on

relieved

Image
-ALLIE’S POINT OF VIEW-
The next morning I got up and did what any normal person would do, took a shower, brushed my teeth and ate. It was Saturday so I didn’t have to worry about going to work. Last night was fun and exciting. I met a lot of new people and I had a good time. I met Zacky yesterday and it was amazing. He looked like your normal bad boy but he was the complete opposite of what he looked like. He took me to a party and gave me a ride home. Today there was going to be another party and Zacky was going to pick me up so that we both can go together. I didn’t know where the party was anyway. Aliana was going to give me directions but since Zacky was taking me with him, I didn’t need it.

I gave Kayo fresh food and water. It was only eleven so I took my time eating my food. After I was done I went straight to my room. I then took a shower and looked through my dresser and pulled out a black tang top and pulled out some faded jean shorts. I put them on and threw my Misfits belt on. After that I went into the bathroom to fix my hair. I stared in to the mirror for a minute or so and I just decided that I should just put it up in a ponytail. I then put a little bit of eyeliner on and looked in the mirror on last time and walked out of the bathroom.
I then looked at the clock and realized it was one thirty, so I grabbed my black converse and I sat down to put them on. I then got up and headed for the door. I got in to the elevator and pressed ‘L’ to lead me to the lobby. The only thing that I could hear was the elevator music. But twenty seconds later, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. So I walked out of the lobby and waited outside.

There wasn’t any thing for me to sit on so I just leaned on the wall. I pulled out my phone and read that it wasone fifty two. As soon as I looked up I saw a familiar red car. The passenger window opened and I saw the green eyed man that I had met yesterday. I got to the car and got in. “You ready?” he asked
“Hm-mm” I answered while nodding and gave him a soft grin.

He then pulled away from the curb and we were on our way. The music that was blasting was heavy, angry, and fast. It was the kind of music that I listen to. He turned it down and gave me a slight grin. “Where here” I looked at the house that we were approaching. It wasn’t as big as Matt’s house but it was still decent. There were a couple cars already there and so we parked and got out of the car. We walked up to the big front door and rang the doorbell. It didn’t take long for someone to open the door. Brian gave both of us hugs and stepped aside for us to come in. “Just to let you guys know that everybody is out back and for now were just hanging.”

“Alright cool.” Zacky said before leading me to the back. It looked like a small kind of gathering party but it still looked like a hell of a good time. There was a lot of familiar faces but some others that I never seen before. But before I could ask Zacky who those people are, he told me that he wanted to introduce me to some people. He then leaded me to two girls one had long curly hair and the other had short straight hair. “Hey girls, I would to meet Allie, Allie this is Leana, the Rev’s girlfriend and this is Lacey, Johnny’s girlfriend.”
“Hi, there” Leana said while giving me a hug. I didn’t mind and so I hugged her back.
“Hi it’s nice to meet you.” Lacey said while also giving me a hug. Again I didn’t mind.

We talked for a little bit until Matt gave a call out to tell us that the food that he was cooking on the grill was ready. So we all stood in a line and gathering things on our plates for us to eat. I didn’t take much. I was still full from the food that I ate before we left. I sat down and Zacky pulled up a chair next to me. We both ate in silence for a couple of seconds until Jimmy came with his plate of food. “So, you two are a couple now?” Jimmy asked while giving him a grin. Zacky nearly choked on his food. “What?!” Zacky said while looking at him with wide eyes. “You know, kissy, kissy, huggie, huggie, holding hands, you and Allie. Catching on” He said before giving Zacky a knowing glance and an elbow nudge. I couldn’t help but blush as I looked at Zacky, he was starting to turn pink too. We said nothing more and it became awkward. “Oh. Awkward, um I’m going to go now” Jimmy announce and stood up to go sit by Leana.
We both didn’t say anything for a while until he spoke. “I’m so sorry.” he said while looking down not making any eye contact. “No that’s okay.” We left it as that as we finished eating our food. We then just sat there for a couple of hours drinking and talking. Slowly by slowly the awkwardness went away and it seemed that nothing ever happened. Just the feeling of being with Zacky helped me forget about all the problems in my life. He filled the hole in my heart that I was missing, he made me complete.

We all decided that It was getting cold so we went inside and we talked for a bit until Leana decided that we should watch a movie so we put on one of those horror flicks and we all sat down. Leana and Jimmy was sitting on one couch with her feet on his lap, Lacey and Johnny sitting on another couch with his arm around her, Aliana and Matt sat on the same couch with Johnny and Lacey and I sat on another couch and Zacky sat right next to me. He put his arm around me but I didn’t mind.

I decided that I wanted to get more comfortable and so I placed my head on Zackys chest and as he noticed my actions he pulled me even closer. I could now smell Zacky. His scent was like no other, it was unique and I love it. We then stood that way and just then I felt my eyelids get heavy and I couldn’t fight it anymore and let sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a little shorter then the others but im so happy that it turned
out this way. Ill even throw in a little drama if you want me to. just keep on readying
and ill keep on writing. i wanna hear all your guys opinions on this story and how its going
so far so please let me know by commenting please and thank you. ;P

Will Zacky and Allie ever find true love for eachother?
What will happen next?

If your interested then keep reading. i love you all.

:) Subscribe :)

;) xoxo sandra ;)