Memories remain as time goes on

Break time

Image
The next day I woke up with Kayo licking my face. I had Zacky drop me off at home so that I could feed Kayo and get the house in order.

The last time that I spent with Zacky was when we both kissed. It was amazing. Knowing that you have someone in your life again feels amazing and I don’t want it stop.

It was a Tuesday so I had to leave for work in two hours from now so I just killed time by watching TV. And when it was time I jumped in my car and drove off to work.

Today in the shop wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. There was the still the, hello how are you side of me, but really I just wanted to get out of here and see Zacky.

I had one more customer that I had to tend to until my break so I gave the guy his change and then the bell on the door dinged, signaling that someone entered the shop. When I was done with that customer I looked up from my hands “Hi welcome to…” I started to say before I got cut off with the familiar gorgeous green eyes. “Zacky!” I said as a smile came upon his face. “Hi Allie.” He said as I ran around the counter and gave Zacky a hug. “Whoa, missed me?” he said while squeezing me back. “You have no idea.” He then pecked my lips and took my hand. “So what times your break?”

“Now.”
“Cool” he smiled.

So I then took off the black apron and visor and took Zackys hand. We then walked out of the shop and walked past other stores and shops until we hit this little diner. As soon as we entered the diner the smell of coffee, buttered pancakes and strawberry waffles hits you.

Zacky then pulled me to a booth. I slid on one side and Zack slid in the other. “So I was thinking if you wanted to come with us to the beach this Saturday.” He said. While leaning on his elbows. “Yeah, that sounds cool.” I replied with a slight smile. And once again his face lit up like a Christmas tree. I couldn’t help but make the smile and on my face even wider when I saw his expression.

“Alright cool. Sounds like a plan.” He chuckled. As this blonde waitress gave Zacky a menu with a smile and as soon as she turned towards me to give me a menu, her whole expression changed. She told Zacky that her name was Kelly and that she’s happy to be our waiter today. She then told us that she will be back in a few with our drink and gave me a mad look and walked away. I looked through the menu and I found what I wanted but I just continued to look.

The waitress then came back with our drinks. She then leaned on to the side were Zacky was and asked if we were ready to order while only looking at Zacky. We then ordered and the waitress took our menus. “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?” I said quickly leaning closer too Zacky so that no one can hear but him. “See what?” He said while giving me a confused look.

I raised one eye brow showing how the obvious could be seen from a mile away. “Are you kidding me? You don’t see anything that the waitress is doing.” I said while shaking my head. Zacky then looked at me confused again and shook his head. “She’s flirting with you! How could you not know that! I mean like does it not look like we’re not going out? Can’t people see that you are me are together! It just gets me upset when other girls flirt with you and act like I’m not there watching the whole time!” I said raising my voice.

Zacky then leaned in and kissed me. I was confused but I didn’t mind and I kissed him back before he pulled away. I was now the one that was confused. “I don’t really pay any attention to other girls because I already have the most beautiful, sweet, and loving girl in my life. So I just see no point in looking at other girls when I already have the perfect one.” He said while giving me another kiss. This kiss was very sweet and innocent. We then pulled away and Zacky leaned back.

Zacky then got up and walked to my side of the booth and slid in next to me. “If it’s not obvious enough for her then let’s make it clear that you’re my girlfriend and that I love you” he said while putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead.

The waitress was walking towards our table and Zacky started to kiss me again. I shivered when his cold lip rings touch my lip. I didn’t mind so I kissed him back. As we were kissing I heard the plates being laid on the table in front of us. I was going to pull away but Zacky just kept going. I was enjoying it a lot actually until I heard the waitress ‘Kelly’ clear her throat. And again I tried to pull away but Zacky deepened the kiss and so I guess Kelly got irritated and stomped away. When there was no sign of the waitress Zacky then pulled away and gave me a grin. “What was that for?” I asked looking at him. “What I can’t kiss my girlfriend in front of everyone and let everyone know that were together?” he asked with a knowing glance.

And right there I knew what he was doing. He wanted to show that I was his and he was mine. He wanted to make sure that Kelly knew that. I then pecked his lips and we started eating.

And after that Kelly didn’t even bother with us anymore. It still looked like she was upset but other than that she just did what she needed to do and take orders.

After we were done we decided that it was time for me to go back to work. So we then walked out and Zacky took my hand. I then looked at him and he gave me a sweet smile. I pecked his lips and we started walking. And before you knew it we were at the shop. He then walked in with me and leaned in to peck my lips. “I’ll see later.” He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I smiled at his words and gave him one more last kiss and he headed off. Once again he made my day. He is the cure to heal my heart from all of the pain I have been feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry for the late updates ive been creating the new story. thank you guys for subscribing.

;) SUBSCRIBE ;) ... please ...
XOXO sandra