Memories remain as time goes on

beach day

Image
I scratched the back of my head frustrated trying to find my black tank top with a pink skull on the front. I already had my swim suit on and my board shorts on. Today I was going to the beach with Zacky and he will be here any minute. I then looked in to a pile of clothes that I checked a hundred times and I finally found it. I quickly threw it on and headed to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and I decided that I should just put my hair up in a ponytail. Then I grabbed my keys to the apartment, kissed Kayo good bye and I was off.

Zacky texted me and told me that he would be here in a few so I just stood against the wall with my arms crossed. A big smile came upon my face when I saw a red dodged charger pulling up in front of me.

I got in to the passenger seat and closed the door. I leaned in towards Zacky and kissed him. I guess it was a surprise to him because he just sat there. “What was that?” he asked with a grin.

I kept my eyes on him as I pulled away. “I can’t just kiss my boyfriend?” I asked, raising one eyebrow up.

He chuckled “Well in that case.” He said while leaning in towards me and kissed me. I shivered as the cold medal touched my lips. I pulled away and he then pulled away from the curb and we were off to the beach. We were quiet the whole ride there. Probably because the radio was blasting and we was just enjoying it.

Zacky then pulled in to the parking lot of Huntington Beach. We both got out and I grabbed my black bag. We spot the guys throwing football back and forth in the water and the girls lying down in the sand. We headed towards them. Zacky put his arm around my shoulder and we continued walking. While we were approaching them Juliana sat up and saw us. She then got up to greet the two of us and was being followed with the rest of the girls.

After I said hi and hugged the girls we all sat down. I took off my black tank top, revealing my belly button piercing. “You didn’t tell me your belly button was pierced.” Zacky said raising one eyebrow.
“Well I didn’t think it was a big idea.” I said while shrugging my shoulders. Getting my belly button pierced wasn’t a big thing to me. But it looked like it meant a lot to Zacky and for that I felt bad.
“That’s okay because I think it looks good on you.” Zacky said while grinning at me then leaned down and kissed me. I didn’t mind so I kissed him back. I then looked up at him and Zacky gave me one last kiss before walking down to where the boys were. I leaned back on my hands, taking in the heat from the sun. I haven’t gone to the beach and just relax for a very long time.

“So how are you and Zacky?” Leana asked as I snapped out of my trail of thoughts. “Um were doing pretty good. He treats well. Like ever since I met him the feeling of my dad gone just vanished, it’s like my dad wants me to have fun, you know?” I felt my heart sink in sadness from me talking about him. I missed my dad a lot. He wasn’t just my dad but a best friend. He was the one that I could count on whenever I needed someone.

I looked away as I wiped the tear that was leaving a stream down my face. Aliana gave me a comforting hug. “We’re here for you Allie, Your apart of the family now. You can come to us if you have any problems.” Aliana continued to comfort me. I felt a little better to know that I have people who care about me and are there for me. This feeling of having someone other than my dad there for me felt good. This feeling was unique for me and I loved every second of it.

We then lied our self-down on to the warm sand and took in the hot sun that was shining down at us. We were all enjoying the warmth of the sun a lot. Then all of a sudden this big shadow came above all of us and we started to hear heavy breathing approaching so we all opened our eyes we didn’t have time to react to the boys. So Zacky picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started running to the water. “What are you doing? Zacky let me go…” I screamed and he just chuckled and started to run to the water. I tried kicking and pounding my fist against his back and doing all that I could for him to let me go but it was too late as he threw me in to the water and followed after me.

As I reached the surface I looked around and saw that all the girls was in the water also with the guys but I wasn’t looking for them, I was looking for Zacky. As I turned I saw that Zacky finally reached the surface and wiped his face from the water. He then opened his eyes to me full of revenge. “Oh shit.” He said and saw that he was in deep shit and turned the other way from me and started swimming as fast as he could.

“Oh, no you don’t.” I said and started to swim as fast as I could to him and caught up and jumped on his back. He chuckled and pulled me so that I was in front of him. “I hate you.” I laughed. And put my arms around his neck.

“You love it.” He whispered in to my ear and kissed my cheek. I slapped his chest playfully and pecked his lips.

We swam and talked for a bit until our fingers were drenched with so much water that it was beginning to look like raisons. So we all got out and sat on the warm sand that was heated from the sun. We sat in silence for a bit just taking a few to relax and take a breather.

I closed my eyes only to open them with sand flying in the air and at everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry about the late updates and i will probably do another chapter tomorrow for you guys but I redid this chapter like seventy times and i think that the story would go better this way because it leads to more things for me to write about. So I hope you liked this chapter and I promise you that more interesting things will be happening in the next chapter.
Allies beach day
Subscribe and comment to let me know..

XOXO sandra