Status: New. I'm not sure how this will end up going. I'm trying it. <3

Greyhound Bound for Nowhere

009

I was still playing Call of Duty when Kris left.

“Is it cool if I crash here again tonight? I can totally take the couch; I’m just still hiding out from Amy.”

“Yeah, you know you’re welcome here anytime, Sid. You’re like my brother, and Jordan practically lives here,” Leah said, getting up from her chair.

“Oh, dude, I don’t wanna kick you out of the guest room if you’ve been staying in there,” I said, looking at him.

“No, it’s cool. It’s just for another night. This couch is comfy anyway.”

“If you’re sure….who is Amy anyway?”

“Crazy ex-girlfriend,” Sidney replied. He rolled his eyes and huffed.

“She’s been freaking stalking me or something. She is everywhere.”

I laughed, “I’m sorry for laughing, but she does sound bananas.”

“Oh, she is.”

Jordan and Leah told us both good night, and I finally got fed up with the game.

“My hands hurt and I’m exhausted. Do you need some blankets and pillows?”

“Yeah, but I’ll get them. You look like you need some rest. Good night A.J.”

I smiled, “Good night Sid.”

I walked into the bedroom, and I crawled under the covers. I picked my phone up, and sighed as I saw the texts from everyone. I just turned it off, and got comfortable. It didn’t take me long to fall asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I almost freaked out, forgetting where I was for a minute. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I needed to send an e-mail to work, and let them know I was sorry for just up and leaving without notice. I grabbed my laptop, and turned it on. While it was loading, I figured I’d go find something for breakfast.

There was a note for me on the fridge.

A.J,
Left with the guys so I can go to their game at three today. You can watch it on T.V if you want. I figured you’d want to relax and I know you don’t know anything about hockey, but you will. ;]

-Leah


“Cool, so it’s just me today.”

I found me some poptarts, and a bottle of water before heading back to my room. I clicked onto the internet and brought up my email. I typed in my boss’ email, and started typing. I basically told her that I was sorry for just leaving and not giving a notice. Personal issues got in the way and they shouldn’t have, and that I was on the other side of the country now.

I left it at that and sent it.

I then clicked onto Facebook. I hadn’t been on since I left California. I responded to all the messages and comments, before posting a status.

I’m fine everyone. I moved to Pittsburgh and I’m with Leah. Phone is back on. Text me if you wish.

It wasn’t long before I had tons of comments, people saying they missed me, especially Lori and Amber. I clicked off of the internet, and then saw it was almost three. I slept a ridiculous amount today. I might as well try to watch the game.

It’s the playoffs for the Stanley Cup, and they are playing the Philadelphia Flyers. I’m guessing it’s a huge rivalry.

I caught a glance of Sidney and Jordan both on the ice, so I tried to keep my eyes trained on the two of them. Leah is going to have to give me a crash course in hockey because I know she will drag me to a game before it’s over with this season.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the start of the story where I had do some research because I don't know much about hockey at all.
So, just bare with me.