Status: Working Progress

Love Lost in a Forbidden Valley

The 'Perfect' Date

Image

“Mommy, you look really pretty,” Scorpius told me looking at me intently. Only minutes before I would be alone with Draco for the first time in years. My heart had been racing all day, and I haven’t been out of my room since Pansy had came.
What am I going to do?

There was knock on the door, “Adriana, are you ready?”

I took in a deep breath and opened the door. Draco looked at me breathlessly.

“Wow… um you look amazing,” he stuttered.

“As do you,” a smirk pulling across my lips. Those words I was so fond of saying. I was wearing a very lacy type black knee length dress. My hair was natural, as it flowed down my back in waves. I had on black two inch heels. My make up was very light, just a bit of blush and lip gloss. I interlocked my arm through his and we made our way to the limo. No words
were said during the trip to Hogsmeade.

It was very awkward to say the least.

“Adriana, we are here,” Draco spoke up.

“And where might here be?” I asked casually, well casually as I could.

He smirked, “You’ll see,” he took my hand and led me into a building.

The place was dimly lit, and there were others there. It was then I realized we were in Madam Puddifoot’s.

“Reservation’s for Malfoy,” Draco told the waitress.

She gave him a warm smile, which made me feel a little bit awkward and hostile. “Right this way Mr. Malfoy,” her tone was one of lust. Anger surged through my body; I guess Draco could sense my change in emotion, as he led me to where the waitress was taking us.

“Here we are, I will be your waiter today,” she told us, mostly talking to Draco.

“I’ll leave you two to discuss,” she was finally looking my way, a fake smile plastered on her face.

I glared at her back as she walked away, before looking at Draco.

“I never been here before,” I said aloud.

“It’s very nice isn’t it?” Draco asked staring at me intently.

I nodded in agreement.

“Adriana, there is something I would like to tell you,” he said suddenly.

“Adri—”

“Are you ready for me to take your order?” The waitress was back.

Draco frustratedly sighed, “I guess we are, I would like a steak with a baked potato,”

“And I’ll take the same,” I told her.

She gave Draco a warm flirty smile and walked away without a glance in my direction.

“So… what did you want to tell me Draco?” I asked, trying to ease the tension.

He took my hand within his, “Well Adriana, I know I told you when you first arrived, that Malfoy’s do not apologize. I think it’s time we changed that tradition, I want you to know that I am very sorry. For everything I’ve done to you and everything I am putting you through now. Everything I told you that night after we were in Diagon Alley, I meant every word I said. I do care about you and I do love you. You and Scorpius are the only people that can actually keep me sane right now.” He took in a deep breath, “Adriana will you take me back?”

Whoa…

Did he really just ask that question?

His words replayed in my mind, over and over again.

“Here’s your food,” the waitress slammed the plates on the table and walked away furiously.

She must have overheard what Draco just said.

Haha

My silent laughter became louder. I received glares from around me, though

Draco stared at me as if I had lost it.

“Sorry, it’s just… the waiter… never mind,” I told him. I sighed, “Draco I don’t know thinks I’m ready to be with you again. I don’t know if I can trust you,”

His face dropped slightly, “I understand,” he told me.

“But…” his face lit up, “That doesn’t mean I want give you a chance to win my trust back…. but it’s not going to be easy.”

A smile grew wide on his face.

The tension from that moment on seemed to have dropped. The waitress didn’t seem very happy when I left hand in hand with Draco.

“Wait we have to go in there,” I exclaimed as we passed honey dukes.

“I have to get Scorpius something; there is a certain person’s birthday tomorrow,”

“Well you should know that I am very fond of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans,” he told me.

“Silly Draco, I already knew that… but thanks for reminding me,” I winked at him. I walked away before he could retaliate.

I walked up to the clerk, who happened to be the owner.

“Hi Mr. Flume,” I said happily.

“Ah… Miss Smith, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen your face. How’s that son of yours?”

“Scorpius is fine; actually his birthday is tomorrow,”

“Really? Well I’ll be… listen ‘ere, everything and anything you want is on the house. Take as much as you like darlin’” he told me.

“Really... Thanks a ton Mr. Flume,” He nodded his head, “So what can I get yer?”

“Um… I would like a large box of chocolate frogs, Drooble’s best blowing gum, pepping imps, licorice wands, and the biggest case of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans you’ve got,”

“That’s a lot of candy,”

“Well tomorrow is a special day…”

He laughed and handed me everything. I walked back to Draco, who was scanning the shelves.

“So what did you get,” he asked trying to peek into my bags.

I moved the bag away from him, “Stuff,”

He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Aww, poor Draco,” I teased.

“Let’s go to the three broomsticks, I’m thirsty.” I took his hand and started dragging him out of the store.

“Hi madam Rosmerta,” I exclaimed happily as I took a seat at the counter.

“Hi, Mr. Draco Malfoy…” she said seductively to Draco, like I wasn’t even there.

“Err... hi; um can we get two fire whiskies?”

“Of course,” she said a flirty smile plastered on her face.

It’s amazing that after all these years, she still looks that good.

“Here you go,” she handed us the drinks and walked away.

“Whoa there,” Draco said removing the now empty cup from my mouth.

“Sorry,” I told him, wiping my mouth.

“You weren’t kidding, when you said you were thirsty, maybe I should get you water next time,”

“No, I don’t want water,” I pouted. “I want more fire whiskey,” and I grabbed his cup from him.

“Um, I’m going to go to the bathroom,” Draco told me casually, then turned towards the bartender, “don’t give her anymore fire whiskies,”

I turned around to make sure he was really gone, “Hi Mr. Bartender, I’d like another drink please.”

“That Blonde man told us to not give you anymore, miss.”

“Aww please,” I begged.

“Sorry miss, but we shouldn’t,”

“Fine,” I crossed my arms and turned around, only to be greeted by the sight of Draco kissing Madam Rosmerta. I felt nauseas. I turned back towards the Bartender who was looking at the same scene.

“Fire whisky, miss?” he asked in an understanding voice.

“Yes,” I hiccupped.

[Draco’s POV]

I walked away from Adriana. Who would have known she had such low tolerance for alcohol.

“Oh Mr. Malfoy,” a voice rang from behind me.

It was Madam Rosmerta.

“Hi…”

She grabbed hold of my arm, to where it felt as though she was caressing me.

“You grew even more handsome over the years,” she told me with a smile.

I looked towards the bar and Adriana was speaking to the bartender. I knew it was a matter of time before she actually charmed him into giving her another drink.
I shrugged my arm out of her grip, “Err... Thanks, you too. Look I got to go back to the bar and make sure Adriana isn’t drinking.”

“Wait…” she turned me around and placed her lips onto my own.

Whoa

What is she doing?

And why am I still thinking about it?

I pushed away from her and looked back towards the table and saw that

Adriana was chugging down another cup.

I hurried back to the table.

“Adriana!”

She turned towards me grinning.

“Hi, your girlfriends really pretty,”

I looked at her confused, “What girlfriend?”

“The pretty girl you were kissing, she looks a little old for you though,”

“Adriana, are you okay?” I asked her.

“You know my name? That’s okay, I don’t mind. And of course I’m okay. You know, you are really hot! That lady is really lucky.”

Oh god… she’s drunk.

“Um, Adriana we have to go,” I told her bringing her up to her feet.

She let out a little giggle, “I don’t think your girlfriend would be happy if you took me to your house,”

“She’s not my girlfriend,” I cried.

“Oh in that case, let’s go,” she walked towards the door… well more like staggered. I raced up to her to stop her from falling.

She looked me directly in the eye, “Carry me,”

I picked her bridal style and apparated us back to the manor.

“Ugh… Adriana…,” Her mouth was against my neck.

“You sound sexy when you moan name,” her lips still against my neck as I walked her up the stairs to our room. My knees weakened as the words came out of her mouth. Her hands were fumbling with the buttons on my shirt. How does she do this to me? I opened the door and pulled her off me. She started hurrying to pull her dress off.

I sighed, “Adriana stop trying to undress yourself.”

She tilted her head to the side and cocked an eyebrow, and she asked in a seductive voice, “Why do you want to do that,”

My breath quickened, and it took all I had to not push her on the bed right there.

“Ginger!” I called out.

“Who’s Ginger? You’re already cheating on me?” she shrieked.

I sighed heavily. Thankfully Ginger apparated in.

“Yes Master Malfoy?” she asked highly amused by the appearance of Adriana.

“Go get me the post hangover potion,” I told her.

“Yes Master Malfoy,” she bowed out.

“You’re cheating on me with an old shriveled up woman? You must have a fetish for old people,” she told me.

I walked up to her and pulled her into my arms.

“Let me go… I don’t associated with cheaters Master Malfoy, even if you are hot,” she pouted.

“Ginger’s back with the fire whisky sir,” Ginger bowed and hastily handed me the cup.

“Gimme it,” Adriana nearly attacked me.

She chugged down the drink, and her face scrunched up as the taste hit her. A hangover potion isn’t very appetizing. Actually it tastes rather like bogeys.

“Gah, Draco what was that?” she asked, “And why am I in your lap?” with that she quickly got off of me.

“Well that was a post hangover potion,” I told her honestly.

“Why did you get me drunk?” she accused.

“You wouldn’t have gotten drunk if you listened to me, and didn’t take another drink from the bartender,”

“I wouldn’t have had to take another drink from the bartender if you didn’t kiss another woman in front of me,”

Ahh we’ve finally gotten to the problem.

“I didn’t kiss her Adriana, you have to believe me.”

“And why do I have to believe you? Every time I try to give us a try, you do something to mess it up,” she yelled, climbing to the far end of the bed and getting under the covers.

“Why are you so stubborn? Why can’t you just believe that it was her that kissed me, and I swear I pushed her right off of me? I wouldn’t do that to you, not when I want you back. Why don’t you understand that I love you, and only you.” I whispered, waiting her reply.

I got nothing.

She said nothing else at all.

I sighed and laid in bed beside her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adriana's Dress

Drunken Adriana is AMAZING !