Status: I hope you like it <3

Are You My Father?

Do I Know You?

On my way walking back to class Edward cullen passed me in the hallway going who knows-where. I kept walking anyways, then some one tapped me on my shoulder I turned around to see Edward cullen facing me.
"I'm sorry to bother you, but do I know you from somewhere, you seem oddly familiar"
"I don't think so I just moved here so yea."
"Oh" He said looking down
"yea well I got to go to class so see you around maybe."
*What the hell was that??*I thought
By the time I got to class I was over everyone was getting ready to leave. I went to my next class and waited for it to end. To my surprise it ended pretty early.
I walked home with the music of my phone blasting in my ear.
When I get home I turn off the music and throw my bag on the floor.
"Wendy?"my aunt calls
"Yea"
She walks out of the kitchen drying her hands on her shirt when she's done she comes and gives me a hug, I hug her back then we both release.
"So how was school?"she asked "Did you meet any cute boys?!?"
I laugh and say "school was school and as for the cute boys that confidential" I saw with a smirk
I sit down on the chair next to the door and sigh
"I need new clothes"
"Hum... here" She says handing me her credit card"Go buy the stuff you need under the budget of 150$ go and don't come back too late OK?"
I grabbed the card and kissed her on the cheek "Thank you "I said smiling
I walk down about ten blocks until I found this boutique called Forks chic.
I went inside and brought these things http://www.polyvore.com/school_clothes/set?id=41257494 and much more. I walked back home at like around six and at around 9:00 I changed into my pj'swww.polyvore.com/wendys_pjs/set?id=41361279 and pretended to go to sleep, but what I really was go up on the roof and watch the stars
At Edwards House
"She did what!?!" Carlise asked
"I think she might have possibly froze time" I answered
"Is that even possible??"Alice asked
"Is she a vampire?"Carlise asked
I shrugged
"She doesn't have the scent of a human nor does she have the scent of a vampire"
"Edward make I speak to you in the kitchen?" carlise asked
"sure"I said
"The girl her last name is Hyde, why does that name sound so familiar?"
"I dont know... maybe we knew her parents or something?"
"Well we have to get to the bottom of this, I want you to befriend her and find out what she is."
"Ok" I said although I regreting it already

Wendys house
It was one in the morning and I saw a figure move on my roof. Wtf I thought I crawled around back to see who/what it was, but as soon as I got there the figure just vanished. I shrugged maybe it was just a shadow. I jumped back in my window as quietly as I could , but not quiet enough because I heard the door to my aunts room open. Shitt I whispered. I quickly closed the window and jumped into bed closing my eyes and breathing normaly.