Status: In the works :)

We Stitch These Wounds

Pills

The next thing I knew I was waking up in a car. “Where am I?” I asked as I sleepily rubbed my face. I jumped in pain and shock when a cast connected with my face causing Max, Jacky, and Jake to laugh. “What the fuck!” I groaned in annoyance. “Why didn’t anybody tell me my hand was in a cast?” I whined.

“I figured it would have been the first thing you realized.” Jacky piped up from the front seat. “I would have been like…” he said as he began to mock me as he stretches and lifts his hands to rub his face. “Why the fuck is my arm so heavy.” He looks down at his left arm. “Oh bloody hell that’s right it’s in a cast, but you being you just smack yourself in the face with it.” He said laughing at me.

“Hey I’m drugged leave me alone.” I whined. “You know I liked you better when you didn’t talk.” I said with a pout causing everyone to laugh.

“Most people do.” Ronnie agreed from the front seat.

I sat up with the help of Jake and scratched my head as I examined my new white cast. “So I don’t need another surgery?” I asked as I looked around the car.

“He doesn’t think so. When you go in to get the cast off he’s going to take more x-rays to make sure though.” Max replied as he stared out the window. He looked like a lost little kid. I’m willing to bet that all his happy thoughts had gone right out that window. He looked depressed and fragile.

“What’s wrong Maxi-pad?” I asked as I leaned my head on his shoulder and blowing a raspberry on his exposed skin.

“Nothing just thinking.” He replied giving me a sad smile.

“Don’t do that, you’ll hurt yourself.” I responded with a laugh. “Whacha thinking about?” I pressed.

“Life…” He answered followed by a sigh. “How are you feeling?” He asked as he kissed my cheek.

“To be honest I still feel a little fucked up.” I replied closing my eyes.

“Opiates will do that to you.” He replied with a smirk.

“Opiates make me sick I’d never be able to be a heroin addict.” I responded truthfully as I felt a little nauseous. My eyes went wide from shock when I realized what I said. I’m sitting here talking about opiates with someone who is addicted to them. I mentally face palmed myself as I shook my head.

“So that’s why you never followed in Ronnie and mines footsteps.” He said with a laugh when he saw the look on my face. “It’s okay Jade you can talk about it I’m not going to jump out the car and go on a binge. I’ve got too much riding on it this time. I mean I was drowning when I was using, I basically lost all of my hopes, and dreams. I pushed away and used so many people.” Max remarked as he leaned his head on top of my own. “Things are finally starting to look up for me. I’ve got you and Ronnie back, as well as the BVB crew, and I’ve got a new band. Believe me I don’t want to throw this all away for a couple hours of high.”

“Well I’m proud of you Max-a-saurus! Uppers are so much better than downers.” I replied with a tired laugh. “I would run around like a maniac and clean everything or write music with you guys.” I said with a smirk. “When are we going to be home I feel like I might get sick?” I whined with a grimace as I clutched my stomach.

“Please don’t get sick in my car we should be there in like 5 minutes.” Ronnie whined from the driver’s seat.

“Did he prescribe me anything?” I asked cracking open one of my eyes.

“Yea.” Jake said from beside me holding up a bag.

“Look in it he knows pain meds make me sick. There should be a bottle with tiny white pills that start with a p and has meth in it.” I said closing my eyes and sinking down into Max’s lap.

“He gave you something with meth in it?” Jake screeched.

“No you retard the name has the word meth in it not the pills you big goof.” I laughed.

“Oh well in that case here is your pill.” Jake replied shoving the pill into my mouth. I just shrugged and swallowed it dry.

“We’re here!” Ronnie called out a few minutes later waking me from my dreamless sleep.

“Carry me!” I whined throwing my hands up in the air and making the grabbing motion. I frowned when I realized I couldn’t move my fingers that were inside the cast the only thing that stuck out was my thumb.

Ronnie laughed at me and picked me up out of Max’s lap. “The look on your face when you realized you couldn’t move your fingers was priceless.” He chuckled as he carried me to Jakes house.

“It’s not nice to make fun of the crippled.” I whined as I glared at him.

“You’re only a temporary cripple so it doesn’t count.” He responded with a laugh.

“Put me down.” I demanded with a pout as I kicked my feet.

“I’ll save you Princess from the big scary dragon.” Max yelled from behind us and quickly swiped me out of Ronnie’s grasp and ran into the house past everyone waiting for us in the living room and into my room.

“Hey they wanted to talk to me.” I protested as he gently placed me on my bed and kicked the door shut.

“I figured you’d want to change out of that.” Max replied motioning to the hospital gown I was still wearing.

“I guess you’re right. I hadn’t even noticed it. Shows how observant I am.” I laughed getting off the bed and walking towards my dresser. “I want something loose.” I said as I tried to open one of my dresser drawers with one hand, but couldn’t even get it to budge. I began childishly stomping my feet in frustration, causing Max to laugh.

“Would you like help?” He asked as he pushed me out of the way and opened the drawer. “Pants or shorts?” He asked as he dug through my pajama drawer.

“Shorts.” I mumbled as I threw myself down on my bed and curled into a little ball.

“Pink and black zebra print or exit only?” He asked with a smirk as he read what was printed on the ass of the other pair.

“Zebra print.” I huffed

“Where are you shirts?” He asked as he threw himself next to me on the bed. “Oh my God I didn’t realize how tired I was until now. This bed feels amazing.” He said snuggling into the blankets.

“Ronnie!” I yelled causing Max to raise his head up from the bed.

“I didn’t do anything.” He complained tossing my shorts at me.

“What’s up” Ronnie asked as he came in the room a few seconds later.

I beckoned him forward with my finger. “I want your shirt.” I whined giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

“Of course you do.” He replied with an eye roll. “I thought you got over the whole lets still my shirts thing.” He stated as he pulled his shirt over his head.

“I only stopped because you went on tour and didn’t wash your close for weeks if not months.” I replied as I slipped on the shorts Max had picked out for me earlier.

“What did you do to him?” Ronnie asked as I he handed me his shirt and nodded in Max’s direction.

“I sucked his dick.” I retorted as I slipped out of the hospital gown and into Ronnie’s shirt.

“Wow that was really fast and he managed to get his pants back on before passing out that’s a first.” He replied with a chuckle.

“What can I say I‘ve got the magic touch, and he’s known for being a minute man the first go around … the second round can last for hours though .” I replied with a wink.

“I can hear you, and am not!” Max mumbled from his place buried under the covers.

“Jinxx and Sammie went to go get food they should be back soon.” Ronnie replied as he took my hand and led me out of the room. Upon hearing the word food, Max jumped out of the bed and ran into the living room.

“Hey sweetie how are you feeling?” Emily asked from her spot next to Jake on the couch.

“I’m starting to feel my hand again.” I answered with a shrug as I tried to move my fingers in the cast and wincing from the pain that shot through my hand.

“Maybe you shouldn’t try to move it.” Andy stated in a duh tone.

“How are you going to take pictures with your hand in a cast?” Paty asked peering around Andy’s shoulder.

“Not sure yet, but I’ve done it before. I’ll manage somehow.” I replied as I threw myself on the couch between Max and Jacky.

“We’re back!” Sammie called out when she and Jinxx walked into the house.

“There’s not much open at 5:30 in the morning so we got doughnuts and kolaches.” Jinxx said as he sat two boxes down on the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

“FOOD!” Max and CC yelled at the same time causing everybody to laugh.

“Here” Max said giving me a cake doughnut with chocolate icing on it and a ham and cheese kolache.

I smiled as I took the food from his hands. “Awe you remembered!” I smiled as I shoved half the doughnut into my mouth.

“Slow down we don’t need you to choke... again!” Sammie laughed as I crammed the other half of the doughnut into my already full mouth.

“But I need to eat before I take my pills the faster I eat the faster I can stop the pain.” I mumbled out through a mouthful of food causing her to laugh.

“Have you ever thought about doing MMA?” Ashley asked. “I mean you beat the shit out of that girl and all she did was bust your lip open.”

“Uhh … She broke my hand.” I replied looking at him like he was stupid.

“No you broke your hand on her face there is a difference.” He countered with an eye roll.

“Yea I suppose. I took karate for three years, but I quit after I broke my own knee kicking the air.” I replied before shoving the kolache into my mouth and taking a bite.

“You and Andy aren’t allowed to reproduce.” Jinxx laughed.

“That kid would be born in a body cast.” CC added clutching his sides from laughter.

“That’s the second time in 24 hours I’ve been told not to reproduce with somebody.” I huffed as I crossed my arms. “You guys and telling me what I can and can’t do in my life… I … how rude! Where are my meds I’m going to bed!” I replied getting up from the couch grabbing another doughnut and looking at Jake expectantly.

“Don’t get mad!” Ashley yelled from the other side of the room.

“I’m not mad … just tired and grumpy.” I replied as I one handedly tried to open the bottle of meds Jake pointed out on the kitchen counter.

I had the top to the bottle in my mouth and tried to twist the bottle and press down the child lock when Max scolded me. “Don’t do that you’re going to fuck up your teeth! Give it here.” He said holding out his hand expectantly.

“Pft… you’re one to talk.” I mumbled under my breath before I went back to trying to open the bottle on my own.

“And you’re a bitch.” He replied sticking out his tongue.

“Just leave her stubborn self sufficient ass alone. She’ll either figure out she can’t open it on her own or something funny will happen.” Jake replied and on cue the top came off the bottle and the pills went flying out of the bottle and scattered across the floor. “See!” Jake stated laughing at me.

Tears started pooling in my eyes and I could feel my lip trembling. “I just wanted to do it on my own.” I mumbled as I crouched down to pick the pills up. I got about five into the bottle that once held 50 before the tears fully clouded my vision. I gave up and sat on the floor my face buried in my knees.

“Nice going jackass you made her cry.” I heard Emily say shortly thereafter I heard a slap and Jake swear. I couldn’t stop the giggle that left my mouth.

“Oh you liked that?” Sammie asked. I peeked my face out from behind my knees and nodded my head yes. She winked at me before leaning over a knocking Jake upside the head.

“What the fuck am I being attacked for?” Jake screeched earning another giggle and a smirk from me.

“God you’re like the little kid from Big Daddy … always laughing when people get hurt.” CC piped up from the other side of the room.

“Am not ... I also laugh when I hurt myself.” I replied sticking out my tongue.

“I can vouch for her she really does its odd.” Ronnie added nodding his head.

Max stood up from the couch and walked towards me and started picking up the pills from the floor. “What are you doing?” I asked scrunching my brows in confusion.

“I couldn’t take looking at them any long so I decided to pick them up since nobody else was going to help you.” He said shrugging his shoulders and looking at the pills in his hand.

“Max just go sit down I’ve got this.” I replied as I picked up a few more and dropped them in their container.

“No it’s fine. I’d rather help you then sit on the couch like a fat ass and watch the drugged out cripple make a fool of herself.” He responded with a smile as he dumped a handful of pills into the bottle between us.

“Max I’m not sure it’s the best idea. I still have problems with temptations … and hey I’m not drugged out!” I slightly yelled out the last past while I slapped him in the chest.

“Maybe not on illegal drugs, but you are still medicated.” He replied giving me a cheesy smile. “Plus I think it’s better if I face my demons head on, rather than hiding from them and acting like they never existed. I’m a recovering drug addict big whoop!” He said with an eye roll. “If you don’t trust me you can count the pills yourself.” He said as he dropped the last of them in the bottle.

“No I trust you, well at least what you’re saying right now.” I replied hugging him.

“Now come on lets get you medicated and tucked into bed. I’ve got a surprise for you tomorrow.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

“But what if I had a surprise for her tomorrow?” Ronnie whined.

“Do you?” I asked turning around fast and almost losing my balance.

“No, but I don’t wanna lose my buddy for the day. What can Max give you that I can’t?” Ronnie pouted.

“Dude chill I’m not stealing her and anyways you’ve seen her more than I have since she came back from the dead.” Max replied giving him a stern look.

“You know she is my sister maybe I have plans for her.” Jake piped up.

“Do you?” I once again asked.

“Nope I just felt like being included.” He replied with a cheesy smile.

I glared at him for a second. “Well in that case Max give me my pills and a drink I’m going to bed.” I replied stomping to my room not waiting for him to respond.

A few minutes later the bedroom door cracked open and Max walked in holding two pills and a glass or orange juice. “Here you go.” He said handing me my pills. He smiled at me as I took them and then turned to leave.

“Stay with me?” I pleaded sticking out my bottom lip.

“Why do you want me to?” He asked with a smirk on his face.

“I need a pillow for my cast and you’re comfy.” I replied scooting over in bed and patting the spot next to me.

“Oh wow way to make me feel loved.” He retorted probably with an eye roll but you couldn’t see it in the dark room.

“Shush just come.” I replied once again patting the spot next to me. Max stripped out of his clothes and was in just his boxers when he crawled into bed next to me. I smiled to myself and snuggled into his chest letting out a content sigh when he started running his finger threw my hair. “You know I really missed you. I didn’t think we would ever be able to be friends again with the way you were going.” I mumbled into his chest. “I’m glad you’re back though, you have no idea.” I said stretching up to kiss his cheek.

“I think I do. Thanks for putting up with all my drama today.” Max said with a sad sigh. “You’ve always been there for me when I needed you, and today was no different. I really am sorry about your hand though.” He said as he gently rubbed his hand over the white plaster surrounding my hand. “I’ll make it up to you somehow. Now go to sleep you can barely keep your eyes open.” He said as he pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so the cast is off and I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted, but I've got silicone rods in my hand that go down to where I'm pointing in the picture and it hurts to move my wrist or hand cause they kind of dig into my flesh where they end.

Image

So on a brighter note, I am once again make a fist hooray and since I can do this I don't have to be put through painful therapy for my hand.
Image

I'm sorry but I don't see how anybody could say no to that face or those eyes!
Image

I wanna know why Ronnie wasn't the salt to Rob's pepper
Image

And if you're wondering what my hand looked like after the accident this picture was taken a week later 'cause they were trying to figure out what to do with it. If you don't have a strong stomach don't scroll down ... just warning you

Image