Status: In the works :)

We Stitch These Wounds

Examination Room

“Don’t fucking touch my hand!” I screamed at the nurse that was trying to examine the injuries.

“Shh … calm down Sweetie she’s just trying to examine your hand and figure out what’s wrong.” Jake scolded me from across the room.

“Oh shut up you’d be freaking the fuck out too if you were in my shoes. What’s so hard to figure out? I snapped the bones in my hand I heard it, Ronnie heard it, and I’m pretty sure you heard it too. Jesus fucking Christ I told you to stop fucking touching it!” I screamed as I launched myself off of the examining table and at the petite 5 foot nothing nurse only to have Ronnie and Max push me back onto the table and have Jake step in front of her shielding her from the blow. I wasn’t really mad at her it’s just that when somebody inflicts pain on me I feel the need to make them hurt just as bad. I know that she’s only trying to do her job, but I fucking loath her right now.

“I’m sorry! I really am, I’ve just got to look at one thing, and it’s kind of hard to do with the scaring from the remodeling of your hand.” She squeaked out peering at me from behind Jake’s back.

Max grabbed my right hand in his giving me a guilty smile. “You can squeeze my hand as hard as you need to when she’s looking at your hand. I feel like I deserve to be in pain since this happened because of me.” The nurse walked out from behind Jake and took a step towards me. Unconsciously I started squeezing Max’s hand. “Jesus Christ!” Max yelled trying to pull his hand out of my grasp. “She’s not even touching you!” He whined as I squeezed harder as she took another step towards me. “They’re turning purple!” He shouted gaining my attention.

“Oh sorry…” I mumbled as a slight blush took over my face. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.” I replied with a slight frown.

“I’ve got an idea, but you can’t kill me.” Ronnie said looking at Jake.

“Why would I kill…”Jake began, but quickly stopped when Ronnie positioned himself between my legs.

He bent down to my height and put his forehead against my own, and smiled at me sweetly before speaking. “Just calm down sweetie, she’s got to look at your hand. I’m not going to lie it’s going to hurt, but you’re not going to do anything right? The quicker she looks at your hand the quicker the Doctor can come in here and order you some pain medicine.”

“But I’m in pain now.” I pleaded trying to blink back the tears that had been gathering in my eyes since the witch started poking and prodding my hand earlier. As I blinked two single tears managed to make their way down my cheeks.

Ronnie pulled me towards him. “Don’t cry everything is going to be fine.” He cooed as he held my face in his hands and used his thumbs to wipe the tears away. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I sighed in to the kiss as I wrapped my uninjured hand around his neck and tangled my fingers.

I couldn’t suppress the laughed that escaped my lips when I heard Max snap his fingers before saying “Well fuck man I could have done that. I was trying to be a gentleman though.” I could tell he had that adorable cheesy smirk on his face and was more than likely sticking his tongue out at us.

I heard footsteps approaching and out of fear of not knowing what was about to happen I tried to pull away from Ronnie. He just pulled me closer to him as he ran one of his hands up my leg causing me to forget about the footsteps and relax into the kiss; that is until I felt her trying to straighten my hand. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to forget that she was there; if I couldn’t see her she wasn’t really torturing me, or that at least what I was trying to tell myself. She started bending each of my fingers individually and that’s when I lost it. I grabbed a fist full of Ronnie’s hair and started pulling as I whimpered from the pain.

“Fucking shit Jade!” Ronnie yelled as he tried to untangle my fingers from his hair.

“Make her stop!” I growled as I tried to yank my hand from her grasp.

“Let go of my hair!” He argued with me.

“Make her stop!” I seethed as I pulled his hair a little harder and increased my glare at least sevenfold.

“Please stop touching her hand, she’s going to pull my hair out, and that’s how I make my money.” Ronnie pleaded with the nurse.

“You conceded fucking bastard! You sing for a living, people pay to hear your voice, not look at your hair!” I snapped as I yanked my hand from the nurse and carefully crossed my arms across my chest. “If I wasn’t in excruciating pain right now I’d punch you in the face!” I retorted as I glared at Ronnie once again.

“I told you I should have been the one to kiss her. I like it rough and she knows it.” Max said with a smirk as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him.

“Dude, that’s my sister! Can we please not talk about her like that when I’m in the room?” Jake whined.

“I’m just going to go get the Doctor. It’s pretty obvious she’s going to need to be sedated and given so pain medication before we take her to x-ray.” The nurse said nervously looking around the room, her eyes darting around between Max, Jake, Ronnie, and myself like a fight was going to break out. She hurriedly rushed out of the room and shut the door behind her.

It was a matter of seconds after the door closed that I started loudly laughing. “Oh my God … did you see the look … on her face? She looked … like … we were going to … kill … each other!” I managed to get out between fits of laughter.

“Well you were yelling at and hurting everyone in the room.” Jake replied shaking his head and slightly chuckling. “I’m going to go ahead and tell everybody what’s going on and that we’re going to be here for a while.” He said while turning to go to the door.

“Tell them to just go home I’m probably going to be taken into surgery. I really don’t want just anyone cutting into my hand, but I’m kind of screwed here my Doctor is out in Galveston.” I casually said with a shrug.

“Surgery?!” Jake shrieked.

“Yup!” I said popping the p. “I mean I would think that if my bones were weak enough to snap in two from punching a hoe in the face … no offence Max… then they are going to have to reinforce the bones somehow thus meaning I will be taken to surgery to have some sort of metal screwed into my hand.” I replied like it was no big deal, and honestly it wasn’t to me. I mean for fucks sake I had 7 surgeries in one year, and 5 previous to that, so in total I’ve had 11 surgeries in my 22 years of life; if you average it out it would be one every two years, so like I previously said it wasn’t a big deal to me.

“I … fuck Jade you really know how to fuck yourself up! I though Andy was accident prone, but ... fuck!” Jake whined as he rubbed his hand over his face out of frustration.

“Hey, hey, hey … Andy is very accident prone he’s broken just about every bone in his tiny body. I on the other hand like to literally tear shit up. This is the first time I’ve technically broken something the other times I’ve sawed down or dislocated. My other surgeries were from being a sick child … no wait I am very accident prone, forget that rant.” I retracted my statement when I remembered my yearly trips to the emergency room as a child. It was always from stupid shit like stepping on a three pronged fish hook and getting it stuck in my foot, climbing up a bookshelf and falling my mom caught my arm and I dislocated my elbow, or the time I was riding my bike and slipped off the seat as I was going up the curb and smacked my *cough cough* on the metal bar and started bleeding, I almost had to get stitches for that one.

Jake started laughing. “I love it when you admit defeat.” He said with a wicked smile.

There was a knock at the door and shortly thereafter the nurse walked in. “The Doctor should be in here in a few minutes. I’m going to need you to change into this.” She said as she placed a hospital gown next to me on the bed. She pulled a small paper cup out of the pocket of her lab coat and a half pint of water out of the other side, and handed them to me. I didn’t give her a chance to tell me what they were before I popped the pills into my mouth and chugged the bottle of water. “I need you to take these. They won’t help with the pain, but they will help to calm you down. I’ll be back in a few minutes to start your IV.” She said before walking out the door and shutting it behind her.

I felt my cheeks blush as I looked between the hospital gown and Jake. “I uhh … you’re probably gonna want to leave.” I said to Jake.

“And why is that?” He asked raising a brow.

“Cause I don’t have underwear on.” I replied with a sheepish smile.

“Yup, you’re right I’m leaving, and so are they.” Jake said motioning to Max and Ronnie.

“Who’s going to tie the back of my gown then?” I asked crossing my arms.

“The nurse!” He retorted giving me a duh look.

“Jake I’m not going to let the nurse see my ass. Plus they’ve both seen me naked, so what the fuck does it matter? It’s not like they are gonna gang bang me here in the hospital room.” I replied rolling my eyes.

“Yea we have more class then that we’d at least take her to…” Max began with a smirk on his face but I elbowed him in the ribs to shut him up.

“Whatever…” He mumbled in defeat. “I’m going to tell everybody what’s going on. I’ll be glad when those pills start kicking in.” He said as he walked out the door.

“Dick!” I shouted out after him.

“He’s just worried.” Ronnie said holding out the hospital gown and chuckling.

“Max unzip me.” I whined as I kicked my shoes off.

“With pleasure.” He replied with a wink. He walked behind me and unzipped my corset and let it drop to the floor as he leaned against my back and peered over my shoulder as he unbuttoned my pants for me.

“You know I could have done that.” I replied shaking my head as I shimmied out of my pants and walked towards Ronnie, slipping the gown onto my arms, and turning around to let him tie it.

“I know.” Max replied with a cheesy smile. “I just wanted to see your tits.” He replied with a shrug.

“You’ve seen them before.” I retorted as I tried to climb back on the table, but failing miserably with the use of only one hand.

“Well I figured if your ass changed that much then they might have too.” He replied as he picked me up and sat me on the table.

“And what’s you’re conclusion?” I asked with a raised brow.

“I think some of your tits migrated to your ass, but I like it. Before your ass was nonexistent, but now it’s like wow you have an ass. Your tits are smaller, but at least you don’t have to worry about suffocating in your sleep anymore.” He said with a smirk as he hopped up on the table next to me.

“And what about you Mr. Radke?” I asked with a grin.

He started stroking his chin with his index and thumb like he was thinking. “I prefer you this way. You’ve got some meat on you now. We were both like skeletons then.” I nodded my head in agreement as I tapped the spot next to me for him to sit. He grabbed my clothes off the bed and folded them up placing the on the counter before coming to sit next to me.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and the nurse came in with all the things needed for my IV followed by a Doctor. I wasn’t paying much attention to the Doctor as I watched the nurse set up my IV. I looked between Ronnie and Max and the back at the nurse as she was about to tie my arm up to make my veins more visible. “Can you hold on just a second?” I asked the nurse. She nodded her head yes and stepped back. “Would you two go wait outside until this is over? It would make me feel a lot better. I’ll let you know when you can come back.” Ronnie and Max both nodded their heads yes as they hopped off the bed and walked out of the room. I didn’t know if it would bother Ronnie since he’s been sober for a few years now. I was more worried about Max and the fact that he had only been sober for two weeks. I knew he was still having cravings, and for him to watch them tie up my arm and stick a needle into my veins was just plain wrong. “You can continue now.” I said to the nurse as I looked down at my feet feeling slightly bad for sending them away like that, but what else was I supposed to do.

“Are you okay Miranda?” I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked up and just about jumped off the table when I saw Dr. Zhang standing in front of me worry etched into his face. “Besides the fact I just snapped my hand into punching a heroin addict in the face yea I’m fine.” I replied with an eye roll.

“I’ve seen you in pain multiple times before and that’s not it.” He replied.

“I just … I don’t want you to think any less of them.” I replied as I nodded my head towards the door.

“Unless they did this to you my opinion of them won’t change. I can tell the both care for you.” He replied giving me a reassuring smile.

“Well they are both famous musicians and they both let the fame get to them and they developed some rather bad habits. They are both sober now Ronnie for about 4 years now, and well this is Max’s second attempt at it and he’s going on two weeks now. I just didn’t want them to see me getting stuck with the needle you know. If you have to give me any pain medicines when they are in the room just give it to me don’t say the name.” I replied looking up at Dr. Zhang with pleading eyes.

“You’re a really good friend you know.” He replied as he wrote something down on my chart. “Go ahead and give her the morphine now, and start her on some nausea medicine otherwise she’ll be puking all night.” He said to the nurse. “Now what happened to your hand aside from punching someone what happened, because I made sure that your bones had healed properly before I discharged you?”

“I was on Max’s back smoking a cigarette…” I ducked my head when I said this causing him to laugh. He was one of those Doctors that insisted everybody stop smoking. “His ex apparently didn’t like me being on his back and out of nowhere pushed me off of him. I flew at least 5 feet away before hitting the ground and I braced myself with my hands so I wouldn’t hit my head. My hand started hurting then, but later when I was throwing punches I heard it snap.” He nodded his head as he scribbled some more on the chart.

I reached forward and grabbed my hand causing me to bite my lip to muffle a scream. “I have no doubt that it’s broken, the question is how badly.” He said jotting something else down. “Will you go get 15 mg of Versed?” He asked the nurse. She nodded her head yes before scurrying out of the room. I gave his a questioning look. “I’m going to need a few different angles of your hand when we get it x-rayed, so I thought why not sedate you a little. The nurse said you were putting up quite a fight earlier.” He said with a laugh.

“She was poking, prodding, and bending my hand I came flying up off that table she’s lucky Ronnie and Max caught me. Oh will you tell them they can come back in?” I asked giving him a puppy dog face.

Dr. Zhang rolled his eyes before opening the door and motioning for them to come back in. “You know you have to be one of my favorite patients ever.” He said with a laugh.

I smiled even wider at him. “Dr. Zhang I’d like you to meet thing 1 and thing 2 Ronnie and Max, and this handsome individual is my brother Jake. Everybody this is Dr. Zhang he spent a year putting me back together last time.” They shook hands. “Not that I’m not happy to have you working on me again, but why are you back in California? I thought you liked it at UTMB.”

“I came back to help my parents out. They are getting old and sickly.” He replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

“Oh I’m sorry.” I replied looking at my feet again. It was quiet for a few seconds. “So does your daughter still like Black Veil Brides?” I asked cocking a brow.

“Oh God does she ever.” He replied rolling his eyes causing everybody to laugh.

“Well what if I told you I could get you their autographs?” I replied with a sly smile.

“I think my daughter would faint if that happened.” He laughed.

“Well my brother here is their guitar player and the rest of the band is out in the waiting room.” I said with a cocky smile.

“Thanks for pimping me out Jade.” Jake said with a laugh. “What’s your daughter’s name?” He asked turning to Dr. Zhang.

“Alyssa, but you don’t have to.” He said shaking his head.

“Believe me it’s nothing. You saved my sisters life it’s the least I can do.” Jake replied before walking out of the room.

A few seconds later the nurse returned to the room holding a syringe in her hand. My eyes grew big and I gulped, before I looked over at Max and realized he was messing with his bracelets. I sighed in relieve when I noticed he didn’t see it. She handed it to the Doctor who quickly pocketed it. “Hey Ronnie will you get my phone out of my pants?” I asked knowing I left it in the car.

“What do you need your phone for?” Ronnie replied with a curious smirk on his face.

“Stop being nosey and just go get my phone!” I demanded. “Max come here.” I whined as I patted the spot next to me. I looked at the Doctor and motioned to my arm where he would inject the syringe of Versed into my IV and gave him a wink.

“What’s up better cup?” He asked as he plopped down next to me.

“I just wanted to do this.” I replied as I smashed my lips to his. Max body tightened from shock for a second, before he relaxed and started kissing me back. I felt the Doctor messing with my IV and I softy bit and tugged on his lip; trying to keep his attention on me.

“I see what you just did there.” Ronnie said with a laugh.

I pulled away from Max with a blush. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I replied with a meek smile.

“You sneaky, sneaky little….” Ronnie began but trailed off when I gave him a warning glare.

“I’m guessing your pain meds have kicked in.” Max said with a laugh as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

“Nope not yet, but they will be in a second.” Ronnie countered with a smirk.

Max looked between the two of us puzzled before giving up and shrugging. “Whatever, I’m not going to deny a kiss from a pretty girl.” He replied giving me a cheesy smile.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and playfully pushed him. “Ha ha! You’ve got Ronnie spit in your mouth since he kissed me earlier.” I said with a dopy smile as I giggled to myself.

“It wouldn’t be the first time.” Max mumbled to himself.

“Now the meds have kicked in.” Ronnie replied with a smirk.

“I have a feeling I missed something. Damn you two and your telepathic communications.” Max grumbled.

“Wait my best friend and ex are gay together?” I asked with my eyebrows raised as my eyes slightly bugged out of my head. “Max is the bottom huh?” I asked bouncing up and down clapping my hands.

“Why do I have to be the bottom?” Max whined crossing his arms.

“Get off the bed and let her lay down.” Ronnie said when he noticed I started was to wobble.

I started giggling to myself as Max helped me turn around and lay down correctly in the bed. “What’s so funny?” Max asked as he pulled the sheets up over me.

“Life” I giggled leaving it at that.

Max laughed “They’ve got you on the good shit huh?” He said giving me a knowing smirk.

“Mine, mine, mine, all mine! Maxwell I will not share with you.” I replied trying my best to glare at him and not giggle.

“First off I didn’t ask for any your assumption hurt me right here.” He said pointing at his heart. “Secondly for once in my life I honestly don’t want it.” He countered as he kissed my forehead and laughed at me.

“Good ‘cause I’d come out of this bed and kick your ass, just like I did with Samie, but it would be much worse.” I said through a yawn.

“Alright now that the sedative has kicked in we’re going to take her down to x-ray. Take her clothes and go wait in the waiting room. I’m not sure if we’ll be coming back to this room or not. I’ll let you know what’s going on after we’re done.” Dr. Zhang replied as he took the breaks off the bed and started pushing me out of the room.

“I still think that they should paint clouds or something on the ceiling it would give me something fun to look at.” I complained from my spot on the bed causing everyone to laugh. I counted the tiles as the wheeled me to the x-ray room. There were 235 to be exact, just in case you were wondering.

“Ms. Maddox is there any chance you’re pregnant?” The x-ray technician asked me when I was wheeled into the dark room.

“If I am someone is going to jail. I haven’t had sex in years.” I said over dramatically causing him to laugh.

“Well I’m going to go ahead and drape this lead coat over you so we don’t harm any of your organs.” I just nodded my head and let him blab on about what he wanted me to do with my hand. I was only half paying attention as I stared at the ceiling. “Alright I think we got all the angles we need, so how about we wheel you back up to your room huh?” I just nodded my head in agreement and closed my eyes. The drugs were making me sleepy and my eyelids felt like they weighed a million pounds.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was originally going to be one huge chapter, but I'm turning it into two.

I'm going back to the Doctor tomorrow and I'm hopefully getting it off. I'm happy about this can you tell lol
Image

I also gave Mr. Hook a face ... turns out he's a cross dresser :p

Image

Kisses from Ronnie ... I've got an awesome gif of him, but I'm saving that for later.

Image

Jake with no make up and his barely there upper lip

Image

See I'm not the only one who carries knifes around and pulls them out on people Max does too :p

Image