Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

I was smiling like a lion. I've never felt like this, Honey hush your lips

"Close your eyes! keep them closed!" Ben covered Sierra's eyes. "Ben, if this is some sort of sick game i'm not into it anymore!" Sierra laughed. Ben opened his hands. It was a large stadium, enormous. "Oh! I love this!" she said her arms outreached him, hugged him and ran all around the venue singing.

She ran too him. "God, wouldn't you love to play this?, It'd be amazing! I mean, a shitload of people every single day..." she paused "I mean, there's so many people watching you and having millions of people around but you realize you're alone" Sierra shook her head.

"What do you mean?" Ben asked. "I mean, you're truly alone, don't you ever feel that way? where you just, you have all these people around and the parties but, you know you're alone? it's weird, you're never literally alone but youre always alone. one of those sacrifices you have to make. Sierra looked at him with sad eyes.

"I'll always be here'' He looked at her and kissed her.

"What time is it?" she asked. "11:30, why?" "It's time to go silly" She kissed him and ran before him.

It was Ben's turn to go on Sierra's bus. "Where are you going? it's already 11:30 at night?" Sierra asked Blake. "Dude, i'm going on his bus, Danny has the new Arkham game he was telling me about, so you guys can be here alone anyway." Blake kissed Sierra on the cheek and greeted Ben with a shake and hug.

Blake left the bus. Ben went in the back lounge to watch tv and took the blanket, for their favorite cuddling time. Sierra went to put her tank and boy short underwear on. she went to the back lounge and kissed Ben hard. He started getting erected.

She sat next too him and looked up at him. "You know when I told you about feeling alone?" she said, "mhmm" he looked her in the eyes and nodded his head. "I don't feel so alone when I'm with you, You make feel, oh, god, I never thought I'd say this again. In Love." She looked at him with heartfelt eyes and waited for a reaction. She was really nervous.

Ben nodded and it looked like he could cry, he kissed her. She grabbed his face and pulled him on top of her. He straddled her and began to viciously bite her neck, as she ran her fingers through his hair making him as close as possible.

He continued to have a go at her neck, he pushed his hands up her shirt, stroking her soft skin. “B-B….Ben” Sierra whispered, in between gasps. He removed his lips from her neck, and looked her in the eyes. “I love you, he whispered.

He dragged his teeth all over her collarbone and before he unbuttoned his pants he looked at her. "hold on! we need ambiance and the blanket, you deserve to be devoured in a romantic setting." He laughed and turned the lights really low.

He went back to kissing her, they each pulled each others shirts off and kissed again,
He unbuttoned his pants and wrapped the blanket over them both.

He pulled out a condom. Safety first. He pulled in and she clawed his back. He began teasing her by rubbing his manhood over her wet, pulsating privates.

He knelt down and started kissing her legs and then all throughout her thighs. He then started on her privates. His tongue performing magical talents which made her whimper and almost cry out but, she tried to be ''lady''.

He kissed her all the way back up to her mouth and gently went inside her to the fullest he could. She clawed her hands around his back, buried herself inside his neck biting and kissing it. She whimpered and moaned softly as he went in and out gently but with full force.
With each movement, they started to breathe heavier and heavier.

She was smiling like a lion, buried herself inside his neck, clawed her hands around his chest. North with no regret. She's never felt like this.

This went on for quite a while. She made him feel so complete, and he couldn’t get enough of her; the sweet taste of her, the comforting in her neck. It was just right, he loved every second of it. Just fit together like puzzle pieces.

He finally released and collapsed onto her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulled his face towards hers and kissed him hard and long.

"I love you, you know. I'll never leave you unless you want me too." Ben looked at her dead in the eyes and kissed her again. He rolled over and had his arms around her waist holding her close.

She looked at him and said "I love you too and I need you." She snuggled her head into his neck and they both drifted off too sleep.

The next morning the door slammed open...."Holy Shit! It's about time" Danny and Blake screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge & Asking Alexandria lyrics -title-
Versaemerge lyric morphed into the story.
<3 I still have writers block! I hope you enjoyed this one. It was my first time writing a love scene, so don't be too mean (:
<3 nice and lovely comments?