Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

You play my nerves like strings, all upside down. Man, Am I proud of myself on this one.

"hello! it's an honor to meet you!" Ben gushed and hugged Sierra's creator.
"Thank you! you are quite a hunk! my daughter has excellent taste!" She hugged him tighter
"Sierra, my love! get settled in your bedroom, I want to talk with Ben" She guided Ben into the living room.

Ben was really nervous, at this point he was actually sweating, he didn't know what she was thinking. Her face was really straight forward.

"So, how are things with you and Sierra?" she asked casually.
"I believe it's amazing, We take things day-by-day, She's just such a special person, everything about her is sacred." He cooed.

"I'm truly glad you feel that way! she really fell for you, I've never seen her this happy and excited and feeling so much. I'm sure she told you her first relationship didn't end well and she has been through so much, you know her depression and her thinking sometimes is a lot to handle" Ben stared at her, He never knew about this depression. Why wouldn't she say anything?

"Of course! I feel more then that! i'm in love with her. She changed my entire outlook on life and the way I see that getting drunk and having random acts isn't the way. She's in good hands ma'am" She hugged him and had a tear in her eye.

They both stood up and said in unison "Well" they laughed. Sierra walked down the stairs and glowed when she saw how happy they both were and relieved. "I'll be in the kitchen dinners almost ready, behave you two sexy lovebirds!" Sierra's mother walked into the kitchen leaving Ben and Sierra alone.

Sierra led Ben up the stairs to her room. . "I told you it was something, right?" She laughed
it was a medium sized room, deep purple walls with posters all over the walls. King sized bed with a black comforter set. She layed on her bed and pointed her finger for him to come closer.

"What?" he asked innocently "You know what" She kissed him hard and took off his leather jacket, he pulled away and smiled.

"No! not fair if you wouldn't do it in my house! we can't do it in your-" She kissed him again then traveled down to his neck. He cupped her face and looked her in the eyes, She looked at him and giggled.

"After dinner, you and me have a bed date!" He laughed. He wanted to ask about the depression but, he'd rather not start an argument or make her feel uncomfortable.
"Fine, you win! I am happy, but you'll always win." he smiled against her lips.

"Dinner Sierra! Dinner Ben! Stop fucking and Get the fuck downstairs!" Sierra's mother laughed so hard she snorkeled. Sierra and Ben looked at each other and went downstairs.

"Ben, sit with me, Sierra on the other side!" Sierra's mother insisted.
Once everyone was sat at the table, they began eating soup and talking about whatever.
Ben loved hearing the stories about Sierra has a child, what a tomboy she was! How as a mother she was proud Sierra lied to get in the band! not that she condones lying, but, this situation was a great one.

"Alright kids! go upstairs! do whatever just don't be too loud! please, Sierra I love you but, do not make me hear you have sex! just..don't it won't be right! don't tell anyone of the ''parent'' committee I told you this." Sierra's mother hugged them both and laughed the whole way through.

"I love you mom, seriously!" Sierra led Ben upstairs. "That was something right? I hope you like her? She just adores you. Has she scared you yet?" Sierra asked.

"I love her as well! she has not! Sierra, my love come here." He grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bed he layed her down and kissed her. Her leg wrapped around his waist which pressed their groins together and sent incredible sensations throughout her lower body.

They finally pulled away from the kiss, each gasping for air. He wasted no time in attaching his mouth to her neck and sucking on random spots.

It drove her insane, She pulled his shirt off his head and he did the same. They both opened the cover of the blanket and got inside before they decided to take anything else off.

"I'm going to go a lot slower this time" Ben swooped her hair from her face.
"Oh, okay, ha! why?" She was just a little curious, I mean it's been a while since they've had sex and usually when its been a while you don't really want to go slow.

''Just because you deserve all the happiness in the world and in this way, I know i'll give it too you." She kissed him and they pulled off every article of clothing and shut the lights off.

This time he did things different. His tongue and fingers moved in a more gentle way. She actually liked it a lot.. She liked having these feelings last longer than they did when he went really fast or somewhat fast.

"Oh.." She whimpered really low.

He kissed her and smiled. She felt a little awkward so she kissed him back and harder. She felt he was already hard and pushed himself all the way inside of her. They gasped and while she arched her back he held her close too him.

"You are fucking perfect and beautiful" He groaned as he pushed himself in and out harder and slower. She randomly bite and kiss his neck to his lips.

"God, Ben." she whimpered and whispered.

He began going faster but only a little bit. She massaged him the best she could by flexing her walls. He cried out he squeezed his eyes shut. After that session, it finally ended and he stayed
hovered over her. He kissed her and rolled over on the side.

She cuddled to his side. He was on his side as she was and looked at her. "Sierra, I'm in love with you, you know that right?" He asked waiting for her reply.

"I do, the funny thing is that i'm in love with you too! I love you more then anything! Why? what's wrong?" She kissed him.

"Nothing I just wanted you to know that. You changed me and you make so happy I could die." He looked at her. "My mother told you about my depression didn't she?" She asked quietly

"Well, she may have mentioned it. I just, why didn't you ever say anything? You know you can tell me anything, I just don't want there to be any secrets between us." He looked at her with sincerity and kissed her tear soaked cheek.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of had said anything!" He told her with sorry.

"No! i'm glad you did, you see, this really kills me. My depression is my problem and it always affects my relationships! I didn't want to tell you, I didn't want to scare you off! You mean so much too me and I love you so much. I'm sorry if you think I kept from you." She cried.

He wrapped her so tightly and close and held her. "You will not get rid of me! I love you! I will be there, I will be here every step of the way! you could never chase me away. I love you Sierra, I love you.

This Is Sierra's Mother Greta

Sierra's Outfit

Ben's smile with a leather jacket
♠ ♠ ♠
Asking Alexandria & Versaemerge -lyrical titles-
I hope you liked it? I changed the themes around! (: