Status: Sexy and it knows it :D

Dirty Little Secret

New York King

[Ana]

I’ve been in this business for about 2 years now. People use to call me an escort, having to be contacted through the internet, but now I’ve moved up. The question is, is this position better for my brother and I or not.

I grew up in Italy…I grew up rich. So how does a rich girl get into the business of prostitution? Well my parents were murdered when I was 14; everything was taken from my brother and me. The only money we had left was the money in my parent’s bank account, which was enough to last us until I was 16. I was forced to get a job, but I couldn’t leave my brother alone during the day, so I had to get a job that required me to work at night, the only job fitting that description was what I’m doing now.

I put myself on the internet, that’s how Alan found me a couple months ago. He contacted me and offered me something I couldn’t turn down. He offered me a place to stay, and a family to take care of my brother until I made enough to take care of us. All I had to do was fly my brother and I to New York. He got me into his new line a business…prostitution for NHL players.

●●●

“Ana you have your first client tonight. I would assume that since you’ve been in this business for a while you know what you are doing.” Alan said to me on the ride to where I was staying.

I nodded.

“I would also assume that you have everything you need for tonight already.”

“If by everything, you mean an outfit, and the normal. Then yes. I brought everything with me from Italy.”

“Good girl. You will be very good for this new line of business. You can probably teach your roommate some pointers as well. She’s new to the business.”

I nodded again, not wanting to hear about my new roommate. I didn’t want to be sharing a house with another person.

He pulled into the driveway of where I was to be staying. “Everything is set up for you. Your bodyguard is inside already.”

“What time is my client coming over tonight?” I asked, wanting to know how much time I have to get ready.

“He’ll be here later tonight. Just be ready. You know how this works. You know the rules. So this makes this easier on me. I have a date to go explain more to your roommate.”

I nodded, and then got out of the car. I went inside and got ready for the night.

I heard the doorbell ring…I got up and answered it, wearing a skimpy black dress, not leaving much to the imagination. At the door stood the Swedish goalie I’ve been watching since he started in the NHL.

I smirked. “I’m Ana.”

He pulled me close and kissed me, practically shoving his tongue down my throat. “I’m Henrik. Bedroom now.”

Oh tonight was going to be interesting. I hate clients that are demanding, but I have to do as they want.

I lead him to the bedroom.

He pushed me onto the bed right away. “Stay.” Was all he said as he walked over and grabbed a condom.

I stayed and waited patiently.

“I want all control.” That’s all he said, as he stripped me and pushed me on the bed, then made me watch him strip.

I laid back and did as I was told. He slid the condom on and crawled on top of me. He parted my legs, so he could see between them. “Such a beautiful pussy.” He smirked.

I smirked back waiting for him to slide in.

He pushed it in, not being gentle about it. Instead he made it hurt a little. I didn’t mind though. I was use to the pain, I’ve had worse. He did start out slowly thrusting though. That I enjoyed. He had me moaning in no time. He quickly picked up pace, liking the fact that I was moaning and swearing for him. He kept up his fast pace until the early hours of the morning. I had released multiple times, along with him. By the end of the night we were screaming each other’s names.

When he stopped, he got off me and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. He came back and laid next to me. “I’m staying the rest of the night and want more in the morning.”

I nodded, enjoying the fact that my favorite hockey player was laying next to me in bed, naked. Alan would kill me if he found out I were thinking like this. I need to get it in my head that this is my job, not something I’m suppose to enjoy.

Henrik wrapped his arms around me, and fell asleep, snoring lightly.

I laughed lightly, and fell asleep as well, hoping that what I just got myself into was a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.nhlsnipers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Henrik-Lundqvist-Pics.jpg