Status: Sexy and it knows it :D

Dirty Little Secret

Big Night

[Nikki]

The next morning, I threw on a string bikini and walked into the kitchen. Alan hadn’t noticed me yet, but my new roommate did. She was looking at me like I was an ugly fat whore. I rolled my eyes at her expression before plastering a smile on my face. “I’m Nikki.”

She scowled. “Ana.”

I hugged Alan. “Good morning. You’re making breakfast again?”

Alan smiled at me. “Of course I am. My date last night was terrible. I thought you girls could bring my spirits up.” Alan kissed my cheek. “You’re my pride and joy. I have to take you shopping tonight. You need more outfits.”

I blushed. “Yeah. My underwear from Frederick’s is dirty and I have a client tonight. Are you going to tell me who it is?”

He turned the burners off on the stove and embraced me. “No. It’s a surprise. You actually have two clients tonight. One of them is staying with you in bed tonight. Don’t disappoint tonight, darling. You’ve been doing so well so far. You had a long night last night. Are you hungry?”

I smiled. “Starving.”

He handed me a plate of food. “Eat up, babe. We’ll leave in an hour.” He walked out of the room.

I started eating my food when the Italian girl actually tried to start a conversation. “How long have you known Alan?”

I looked over at her. “A little over a month.”

She sneered. “How long have you been fucking him?”

I looked at her like she was a psycho. “I have not been fucking Alan. He’s my boss. I’m trying to make a living and go to school. I don’t need to fuck my boss. That’s fucking wrong.”

Ana laughed. “I don’t believe that. You two were acting like you have been dating for a while.”

I shook my head. “I can assure you that I’m not dating Alan. He’s my employer. That’s it.”

Ana glared. “Sure he is. You’re just a little whore.”

I shook my head and walked away. I changed into short shorts and a low cut top with a pair of Ugg boots. “Alan. I’m ready.”

He walked over to me. “You look so beautiful. You always look so beautiful.” He grabbed my hand and led me out to the car. The entire time, I felt Ana’s eyes on us.

Alan took us shopping. He got me a few more outfits, making me model them for him, and then took me back to the apartment. “Go put on one of the outfits, babe. Your first client will be here in ten minutes. Let’s set you up in the corset. I’ll help you tie it up.” Alan followed me into my room and helped me get dressed. Too bad he didn’t see anything… well… too bad for him. We heard the doorbell. “It’s your chance to shine, baby. I’ll be in my apartment if you need me. Biggie will stop you when it’s time to switch to your second client.”

I nodded and answered the door. There stood Jaromir Jagr. I couldn’t help but notice the laugh that erupted from Ana. I rolled my eyes at her and focused my attention on him. “Hi. I’m Nikki.”

Jagr grabbed me and kissed me. “I’m Jaromir. Call me Jaro or Jags.”

I smirked. “I’ll call you anything you want me to call you.” I led him into my bedroom. “You’re so sexy.” I kissed him and pushed him back on the bed. I took off his pants and shirt, leaving him in his boxers.

He grabbed me. “That corset pushes your boobs up. I want to feel them.”

I started untying the strings of the corset. “Go pick out a condom. You can feel them all you want.”

He picked out a vibrating condom and walked over to me. He rolled the condom on his dick and shoved his dick back in his boxers. He took the corset off of me and cupped my breasts. He started massaging them, kissing them, and sucking on them.

He took my panties off and slid his dick inside of me. “Can I fuck you rough?”

I smirked, clawing down his back. “Of course you can.”

He started fucking me long and hard. He made sure he would push his dick to my limit with every thrust. We both screamed and found our final release when Biggie told me that our time was up.

He smiled at me. “Thank you for a wonderful night.” He got dressed.

I picked a different outfit out from my drawer. Little did I know that it was Alan’s favorite outfit. “It was my pleasure. Honest.”

I escorted Jaromir to the door. Biggie walked up to me. “Your newest client wants you to wait in your room for him.”

I nodded. I changed the sheets on my bed from the black sheets that were now dirty again to the red sheets. I lay on my bed and awaited my newest client.

Alan walked into my room. “Hey gorgeous. You look wonderful.”

I smiled. “Thanks. I think my client ditched out on me. What could I have done wrong?”

He walked over to me and held me close to him. “No, baby. Your client didn’t ditch out on you.”

I looked up at him. “Then why aren’t they here yet? Normally boys are here early to have me please them. I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes and they haven’t showed up. They aren’t coming.”

He kissed me softly. “Baby, I’m here now. You pick out a condom. I want to make both of us feel good tonight.”

I backed out of his arms. “I don’t think this is a good idea.”

He pulled me close and kissed me deeper. “Baby, I took care of you. I buy you everything your little heart desires. Don’t worry. Nothing is going to change.”

I nodded and picked out a ribbed condom. I walked up to him and sat next to him on the bed. He pulled me close and kissed me hard. He flipped us over so that he was on top of me, shoving his tongue down my throat. “Nikki, grab my dick.” He got off of me. “No condom. Just put my dick in your mouth.”

I did as he asked and he started moaning very loudly. He got louder the longer I blew him. When he came in my mouth, he told me to swallow it. I did as I was told.

He smirked and put the condom on his dick. “How did I taste baby?”

I smirked back. “Best I’ve ever had.”

He threw me back on the bed and stripped me. “That’s what I like to hear from you. Now take off my boxers. You make me way too hard, baby. Now you have to relieve me.”

I took off of his boxers and positioned him at my entrance. I grabbed his ass and pushed him towards me, slowly sliding his dick inside of me. Alan grabbed my arms and started thrusting. He picked up pace very rapidly. Soon enough, he was plowing into me. We were both screaming for each other.

Alan fucked me for three hours. When we had both released several times, he threw his condom in the trash, put on a new one, and shoved his dick inside of me again. He held me close to him, making sure his dick was as far inside of me as it could possibly get. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed me. “That was exactly how I pictured the first time sleeping with you would be like. You have proven to me now that you are very good at what you do. You have gotten excellent ratings. Now I know for a fact that you a very good in bed. Thank you. You are fantastic. Best woman I’ve ever been with. Sleep, babe. You need it. We both need it.”

I fell asleep fairly fast. The only thing I was worried about was what was going to happen now?
♠ ♠ ♠
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8448208