Alpha...Female?

Shaggy

When I get to Steve- I mean Mr. Barlow's classroom, he is obviously irritated at me.
"Hello Mr. Barlow, wonderful morning, don't you agree?" He grunts in reply and flashes me a detention slip, "Excuse me? What the fuck did I do wrong?! Oh I get it, you must have a stick too big for your petite vagina stuck up there!!" I said sickeningly sweet. I walked out of the room not bothering to take the slip, bumping into a guy with thick black hair that would usually make girls go wild, not me. I've seen dogs with better. "Excusez-Moi!" I spoke with attitude. "I Take Spanish!" He smiled as he said this, it made the girls giggle and the guys smirk. I scowled at him but he just smirked even wider, "Don't do that! It ruins your good features!" Everyone silently snickers, I am not a force to be reckoned with. My brother showed off everyone here and his legacy still shines through me and my brother. Well when hes not high anyway. I breathe in and count to 3, "Forget it, your new and I'm going to allow this little... Mishap. But while your here in this classroom, learn something about my family. You might think next time before you speak." In this school, all of the packs aren't messed with, it's something you learn on your first day here. Of course, no one knows what we are, they just know not to mess with us. But him, he acted like he was one of us. Like he was part of a pack.
I could hear them all rioting in the classroom after I left, Mr. Barlow not doing anything to stop the crazy teens as they laughed at his petite vagina. I listened as the guy with the shaggy hair spoke to one of the girls, "Who is she?" I closed my eyes waiting for the onslaught of words that would come out of their mouths, finally it happened. "Katherine Shadows, she lives on this piece of land called Shadow Woods, like her and her family live there.." someone cut her off then continued talking, "Her brother Jay went here, and he's like awesome, he still lives on the land but I heard he doesn't talk to his family, that they're separated by like 20 acres of woods." That's true, I think to myself, but we still talk a lot. "What is she like?" Shaggy asks this time, everyone chimes in, "Different" but then one voice continues, "She's different than the different people around here." My breathing hitches, if she can see, who else notices? Then I realized, that voice was the friend when I was 7, I didn't even know she was in that class, I thought she had moved. I walk back to the classroom, when I walk in it's quiet, Mr. Barlow is gone, probably going to get me suspended. "So, what else does everyone assume to know about me and my family? Anymore accusations? Hmm? I know a few that everyone knows but won't acknowledge. Screw it, anyone want to know more, meet me in the woods where sacrifices are welcome! PRAISE SATAN!" He shakes his head but smirks as the bell rings. Instantly I shoot out of the classroom looking for my brother, if anyone is good at figuring mysteries out, its definitely him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I really appreciate the comments.
You Guys made my day man!
bookreader89
IceDeath.

So, although it's only on it's third chapter.
I admit, this one really sucks xD But just hold on please ;)

P.S. FOR MY SILENT SUBSCRIBER: I love you for subscribing,
but do me a solid and comment so you can get your name here too!!!!!

Lolz that's it for now, next update, maybe tomorrow if im in a good mood..
If not, we're all screwed :DDDDDDDDDD