Status: Busy friday, lol by the time i got online(now) its 2am an im tired, i'll update on saturday morning!

Emily's Way

Lost Love, Lost Life

*Emily's POV*
Its my first day of 1st grade. I wake up at 8:30am an get into my new pink dress. I go down stairs to make my lunch. I find mommy passed out on the couch again, as usual. After i make my lunch i put it in my Blues Clues lunch box an put it in my backpack. After that i quietly go past mommy an out the front door. As I'm walking to school i see all the Mommy's and daddy's dropping off their kids and hugging them goodbye, this makes me a little sad. But i soon forget it once i get to class.

*Mommys POV*
Its about 12:30pm when i wake up. Oww.. my head hurts, but its just from all the alcohol i drank the night before. I guess Emily went to school since shes not in her room. I try to get up to walk but end up sitting back down, i drink some more of the beer next to me and end up falling asleep again.

*Emily's POV*
Its snack time and I'm sitting alone at the table. No one wants to be my friend, and all the boys are being mean to me. My teacher Mrs.Williams seems nice though. Soon enough school is over an i make my way home. Once i get to my house an walk through the door i see mommy passed out on the couch again. I quickly wake her up to tell her shes late for work, but she groans and pushes me away. I leave her there and go to my room for a nap.

*Mommys POV*
I wake up again, an run to the bathroom to throw up. I look at the clock, its only 6:30pm. Shit! I'm late for work. Once i arrive at work my boss calls me into his office. He starts with hello and then turns serious. "Ms. Phillips you were late to work today, again. That's the 15th time this month." i say "I'm really sorry sir i wasn't feeling well, an it was Emily's first day of school, i had to pick her up." He replies "That's no excuse for being late all those other days. I'm sorry Ms. Phillips but I'm going to have to let you go" i yell back in his face demanding for him to let me stay "That's not fair i promise i wont be late anymore, please i need this job! you can't do this!" He says "I can perfect reason to let you go. Your fired Ms. Phillips, please leave." i refuse to and he says "leave now, go get your things and leave" i finally agree and walk out of his office. As I'm packing my items i hear him yell "yuck! and Ms. Phillips?" i look up and he says "Please lay off the alcohol!" with that i storm out of the office and get in my car. Once in my car i break down. Now i have lost my husband, my job, and my life is just falling apart around me. This can't be all my fault...