Status: Busy friday, lol by the time i got online(now) its 2am an im tired, i'll update on saturday morning!

Emily's Way

Love Hurts

Emily's P.O.V

When mommy gets home from work she seems really upset. It looks like she has been crying. But at the same time she looks really angry.
She stopped in the middle of the living room and called me over to her. She stared at me straight in the eyes for a good few minutes. Then finally she spoke. At first her voice was quiet but quickly got angrier and louder. She asked me "do you know where daddy is?" i answered her with "no.." i slowly looked down in sadness. She then yelled at me to look at her and i quickly look up again back into her eyes. She then slaps me in the face and begins to yell at me. She says "daddy left because of you! If you were never born then daddy wouldn't have left!" "He loved me, not you! Now because you were born he left, and because he left i drink an because i drink i sleep alot and NOW i lost my job, all because of you! you little bitch look how much trouble you have caused me!" i tried to be strong i started crying and saying sorry alot i felt bad that i had messed everything up. i felt bad that it was all my fault, that i had ruined our lives. Mommy says "Sorry isn't good enough! it wont fix anything, it never means anything!" She then kicks me in the stomach and i fall to the floor clutching the spot where she kicked me. She screams at me to get back up. i crawl back to my feet and let out a little "ouch". Then she yells "shut up" and pushes me back to the floor. She then walks into the kitchen, opens the fridge, gets her beer and calls back to me "now go to bed you useless piece of crap!" and with that i take all my tears and my painful stomach to my room and fall asleep crying into my pillow trying to think how i can make things right again.