Status: Busy friday, lol by the time i got online(now) its 2am an im tired, i'll update on saturday morning!

Emily's Way

The story starts w/Emily who is 8 years old an is talking to an agent of CPS, shes telling them her story about her mother an about how her life was up to that age.

Character info:

* Emily Phillips: 6 year old, has long brown hair, silver blue eyes, and is rather thin an pale.
She's in 1st grade, shes a strong little girl but barely ever speaks and gets neverous around new people.

* Ann Phillips: 39 year old, has curly brown hair, dark brown eyes, an is a meduim height/weight an is pale. She's the mother of Emily. Her husband left her 2 years ago, she started drinking when he left and hasnt stopped since. She's an acoholic, Shes verbally and physically abusive towards Emily.

* Harold Phillips: 40 year old, has short dark brown hair, light blue eyes, an is meduim weight, an tall an is pale. He left Ann 2 year ago an hasnt been heard of since. not much info on him.

* Matty: 6 years old, has long brown hair, hazel eyes, is als rather thin an has tanned skin.
She becomes good friends w/Emily.

* CPS(Child Protection Services): They come in an out of the story.

**Some of the characters are based off of real people.****

**Thanks for reading an please comment on what you think of it***
  1. In The Office
    This is a short chapter, its in the future when Emily is 9 and is talking to the CPS(Child Protection Services) agent an she is starting her story about her life. It's more of a Intro Chapter, but still is part of the storyline.
  2. Lost Love, Lost Life
    (short, sorry.) The setting is in the past, an takes place when Emily is 6. It starts off going back an fourth between mommy an Emily's POV's but that will slow down for a while after this chapter.
  3. Love Hurts
    This chapters kinda short just bc its late, an its told just from Emily's point of view. *Contains Harsh Language Not Appropriate For Some*
  4. Animal Crackers & Cookies
    2nd day of school for Emily, happier chapter <3