Status: Sorry to leave you hanging guys! The keyboard on my laptop is malfunctioning.

Stop Pretending That You're Sorry

34

“The return of Regan, can’t say I’m surprised.” Max was kind of a smartass, but I still liked him. “So are you two going to tell me what’s up, keep me in the loop? Or no, you don’t trust little old Maxxie?”

John and I shared a look, a ‘should we?’ look.

To be honest we didn’t even really know what was up.

“We’re kind of not officially together.” Wow Regan, you sure have a way with words.

“So you are fucking then?”

Both John and I were quick to correct him. “No!”

Then we looked at each other and blushed.

“You know this is really dangerous, right?”

John rolled his eyes. “No, Max, that thought never crossed our minds.”

“John, I’m serious. I mean I’m happy you’ve found someone and all, but you’re jeopardizing your living here.”

“Max, I know the potential consequences of the choice I’ve made. I’m old enough to make my own choices, but thank you for your concern.”

That night was awkward. After Max and John’s little tiff they were being very cold to each other. The tension was awful.

“Well… this is lovely and all what with the stimulating conversation,” It had been dead silent through the entire meal. “But I think it’s time I head off to bed.”

“I’ll join you after I clean up,” John said, cracking a smile for me.

“No, no why don’t you go fuck your underage girlfriend, I’ll clean up,” Max said, his voice thick with sarcasm.

“Max-“

“Seriously, you guys. Quit it. Max get over it. John get over it. Just be friends again, you’re acting like freshmen girls.” And with that I stomped away feeling rather proud of myself.

There was no more arguing after that. Score one for Regan.

I waited alone in John’s room for a little while, just looking through his perfectly organized things. I also may have used a little bit of his cologne and borrowed his favorite cardigan.

“Regan, is that my gray cardigan?” Was the first thing he said upon entering the room.

“Yep. Doesn’t it look pretty on me?” I giggled, posing like a model in a clothing magazine. “Or maybe it’d look prettier on the floor.”

I was kidding, but apparently John didn’t pick up on that.

“Yeah, maybe,” He breathed. I didn’t even realize how close he had gotten until his hands were on me, gently slipping the sweater off. Soon after my shirt followed, as well as his own shirt and tie.

The moments between the disrobing were filled with kisses. Deep, passionate kisses. His tongue was warm and soft in my mouth. His lips were so perfect against mine, the little bit of stubble on his upper lip scratching against my skin.

Next thing I knew we were on the bed and some where along the way my bra had come off.

His hands were cold against my bare skin, it sent chills all over me.

“Is this okay with you, Regan?” He whispered.

I looked up at him, time had lapsed again while I was caught in the passion. He was now only in his underwear, and I only had on a pair of panties.

My eyes closed in bliss and I nodded. He slipped my panties off and lowered his mouth between my legs, kissing my inner thighs. And then his mouth was on my warmth, tonguing my clit.

Some sort of pathetic moan passed by my lips. He continued these ministrations until my moans had become significantly louder and my legs were shaking with pleasure.

“John!” I called out, “John!”

Ecstasy washed over me, flowing through my entire body as I orgasmed. My legs shook, my toes curled up, load noises sprung from my throat.

I would’ve been embarrassed if I didn’t feel so fucking good.

And then it hit me. I just got eaten out by my history teacher.

Fuck.