It Feels Like I'm Falling In Love Alone

You’ve Got The Body Of A Goddess

I unlocked the door to my house slowly. It was dark in the living room. “Mom! Dad! Are you home? Ash is here!” I called. I heard a slam coming from the basement. I looked at Ashley and we both shared a puzzled look. Mom never let me down there for fear of me hurting myself as a kid.
“Hey Andy.” My Dad said as he ran out of the hallway. “Hi Ashley. How are you doing?”
“I’m doing fine Mr. Biersack. Um, we heard a loud slam. Is Everything OK?” he asked.
“Um... Yeah. Every thing's all good.” There was another slam and my Mom came running from the hallway.
“Hey Andy.” My Mom kissed my cheek. “Hello Ashley.” She did the same thing to him. Lucky. My Mom gets to kiss Ash, but I’m not allowed to.
“Mom, what was with that loud slam?” I asked looking over at the hallway.
“Actually, your Dad and I were setting up your second surprise. Come on. It’s done.” My Mom grabbed my arm and pulled me to the basement door. “Close your eyes, both of you.” My Dad grabbed mine and Ash’s eyes, to be sure we didn’t look. I heard Mom open the door and flip a switch.
“You can look on the count of three. One... Two... Three!” My Mom laughed as my Dad uncovered my eyes. They had transformed the basement into a practice and hang out space for our band. A large TV on one wall with a black couch in front of it. Speakers on each wall and Amps stacked up in the corner in boxes. Sitting in the middle of the back wall, was a brand new and shiny black Dios Ash drum kit.
“We knew you’ve been saving up for that drum kit, so your Mom and I decided to just buy it for you so you can use your money for something you want.” Dad laughed.
“Also, don’t worry about the noise level. We sound proofed the room.” Mom smiled. “Well? What do you think?”Ash and I were in complete shock. We couldn’t really fathom much thought. I turned around and basically tackled my Mom and Dad, Ash added in.
“I love it! Thanks so much you guys!” I wanted to cry I was so damn happy.
“Don’t worry. We know how badly you want this whole band thing to work out, so we’re helping out as much as possible.” I loved my parents. I really did.
“Well, we’ll leave you kids to have your fun. Your Mom and I are going out to see a movie, then have dinner. You two are old enough to feed yourselves, right?” Dad asked as he and Mom walked back into the hallway.
“Yeah, we’re good. Bye guys! Have fun!” I called as they closed the door. Ash and I stayed at the top of the stairs waiting to hear the front door open and close.
“Dude, do you know what this means?” Ash said slowly walking down the stairs and up to the drum kit.
“Yeah! We can hold our drummer auditions!” I was giddy. Ash and I spent the rest of the afternoon organizing the drummer auditions, making flyer's on the computer to hang around school next week, posting facebook events and stuff.
“Oh yeah! Before we get ready for bed.” Ash said standing up from his spot in the floor in front of the giant TV. “I have to show you something.” He stood in front of me with a smirk on his face. What could he be showing me? Slowly he unzipped his jacket and tossed it on the couch. My heart started to speed up. He couldn’t be doing what I think he’s doing. I started to feel the heat rise in my face and my jeans becoming tight. Ash slipped his hands under his shirt and lifted it half way, revealing a tattoo that wasn’t there before.
“Look at that. How cool is it?” He beamed. Right, the tattoo, not Ash’s body. Arched on his perfectly shaped abs was the outline for the the word ‘Outlaw’. It was perfect. I reached up and poked at it with my finger.
“No way this is real.” I laughed when his face scrunched up.
“It is! I got it done the other day after school. I’ve been itching to show someone, and I figured, might as well show you first.” He smiled.
“I’m glad you did. Did it hurt?” I asked poking at it again.
“Yeah, and you poking it isn’t making it any better. I have to go back next Wednesday for the girl to fill it.”
“It looks super cool. Maybe I should go with you and get something done. I’ve been wanting a tattoo for a while, but I don’t know what to get.” I got up. Ash and I walked up the stairs to my room.
“Maybe you should get my name tattooed on your lower back.” Ash joked.
“I’m not getting a tramp stamp. How about you get my name tattooed on your dick. That way whenever you have sex with a girl, they’ll be all like ‘Who’s Andy? Is he your gay lover?’” I was only half joking. I really did want girls to ask him if I was his lover.
“Funny, but I’m not getting my dick tattooed.” Ash yawned as I opened the door to my room. “I call shower first!” He grabbed his bag that was sitting on the desk chair and disappeared into the bathroom. I sat on my bed and leaned against the head board and just listened to the noises he made. I looked over at the door, it wasn’t closed all the way, like normal.
I got up off my bed and crawled on my hands and knees slowly over to the crack in the door. This was a little game I liked to play whenever Ash stayed over. Due to his fear of passing out because of the heat of the steam from the hot water, Ash has the tendency to leave the door cracked. It’s big enough for me to sneak over and take a peak. Each time he did it, I would keep watching as he stripped, but I would look away when he started pulling down his boxers. I didn’t have the courage to keep looking, so I turned it into a game. If I could keep looking, even after he was completely naked, then I reward myself later. I have yet to receive that reward.
I watched Ash pull out his cloths from his bag and toss it over to the floor. He leaned over and turned on the shower. His hands reached down and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it in the direction of his bag. I imagined kissing down his chest and making him moan out my name. My heart rate sped up and my breathing became irregular. My pants were getting tighter and tighter. He kicked off his boots while unbuttoning his pants; here it comes. He pulled down his pants and tossed them in the same spot as his shirt. I studied his black boxers, wondering what they cold be hiding from me. All I had to do was keep looking.
Ash took a second to look at himself in the mirror, rubbing his tattoo one good time then slipping his thumb under the waistband of his boxers. He pulled down his boxers slowly, turning at first, giving me a look at his tanned butt. The things I would do to it if I were his boyfriend. I wanted him so bad, and the burning need in my pants was making it a little obvious. Damn it Andy, here it comes, just turn around. Ash turned around and threw his boxers on the pile, giving me a full on view of my best friend completely naked. I tried to keep in a gasp that I had, my jaw dropped. I had to will myself to just sit still and not just go in there and fuck him senseless. He was so hot. I couldn’t take it. When he stepped into the shower, I got up off the floor and sat on my bed again.
I can’t believe I finally did it. I finally saw Ashley naked. It was glorious. Thinking about all the things I could do to Ash right now made me crave his touch. Any touch actually. I went into my closet, closing the door behind me, but keeping the light off and sitting on the floor underneath my cloths. I kicked off my shoes, unzipped my pants and wrapped my cold hand on my dick. I kept the image of Ash in my mind as I stroked and teased at my dick. I imagined him coming into the closet and sucking me off. It would make things perfect. I passed my thumb over the slit on the head and stifled a moan.
I let a little whimper escape my lips as I felt this feeling in the pit of my gut. I was close, so close. I arched my back a little as I came. I kept pumping myself, riding out my orgasm, trying to muffle the need to yell Ash’s name at the top of my lungs. It felt amazing, thinking about him while I did this. I wiped my hands on a dirty t-shirt that was in the floor, pulled up my pants and boxers and walked out of the closet. The water was still running and Ash was singing some song to himself. It sounded nice.
I sat on my bed for the next few minutes and just listened to Ash singing. When he came out, he looked over at me. “Were you listening to that?” He asked with a blush on his face.
“It was pretty. What song was that?” I asked looking up at him.
“Just something I wrote for the girl I like.” He blushed. My heart was crushed when he said he wrote it for a girl, but I’m fine because I know he’ll never like me the same way I like him. He’ll never love me the same way I love him.
“Does it have a name?”
“Uh... Rebel Love Song.” He looked away.
“I love it.” I got up and hugged him the same way he hugged me earlier.
“Glad you do.” He held me there. I let him go and sat back on the bed. He crawled in on the other side and turned on the TV. “Aren’t you gonna shower too?” He asked.
“Oh yeah!” I got up and grabbed some cloths before stepping into the bathroom. I cracked the door, the same way Ash did and copied almost all of his actions. Imagining him watching me the same way I watched him. I felt a little embarrassed, since I’m not attractive at all.

“You know, I had somewhat of a though.” Ash said when I came into the room, drying my hair with a towel.
“What.” I sat in the bed next to him on what has been ‘my side’ since we started this sleepover thing.
“We should put music to my song. And you should sing it.” I threw the damp towel to the other side of the room and started brushing my hair.
“That sounds awesome. I would be honored to sing it.” I smiled at him.
“Anyway, goodnight Andy.” He hugged me and laid down.
“Night.” I smiled turning off the light and laying next to him. I wanted to hold on to him, but I knew it wasn’t allowed. I just faced the other way and thought of Ash, holding me, whispering in my ear how he loved me, but I’m content with just being in the same bed as him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not too happy about how this one ended, but yeah.

Chapter Title from 'Voodoo' by Get Scared