It Feels Like I'm Falling In Love Alone

I remember the first time we met. It was a cold day; we were both waiting for the school bus to pull up. I’d known of you for a long time, but we’d never spoken to each other. I’d just moved into the neighborhood, but we’d gone to the same school since 6th grade. We were just now starting high school, and we had gotten to the bus stop early on the first day so we wouldn't miss it.
I had forgotten my jacket, and was shivering when I sat down on the bench to wait. You had sat next to me and put your arm around me to help me keep warm. That was the first time we’d had any type of interaction with each other. I remember that you were wearing a leather jacket and eye liner. Your brown eyes sparkled in the morning light.
“I wouldn’t want you to get sick.” You smiled at me. “I’m Ashley Purdy, what’s your name?” I could feel a smile creep across my face at your name. It was a girl’s name, but it fit your looks, because you kinda looked like a girl.
“My name is Andy Biersack.” I could tell I was blushing because my face was burning.
“Are you OK? Your face is really red.” You laughed. I didn’t know what to say to answer that question, so I changed the subject.
“So, your name is Ashley, is that your real name?” I flustered a little. I felt nervous. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest and the palms of my hand were sweaty.
“Yeah, my parents were so bent on having a girl; they didn’t even wait for the doctor to tell them what gender I was before they named me. So I end up being their son named Ashley who, to their dismay, actually enjoys the color pink.” You laughed.
It was a perfect first meeting. If only I knew then how much trouble you would cause me, because on that day, I fell in love with you…

This is a fan fiction, based in Andy's P.O.V. The title was inspired by 'Stella' by All Time Low. I don't own it or BVB in any way. This is a work of fiction.