Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 14

“What happened with you guys last night?” Liam glanced at us, his eyes playing over the top of his bowl. “We just talked.” Louis shrugged his shoulders. “Sure” Harry pointed his banana at us, after he had taken a big bite of it. “All I ever do is talk with girls I take home.”he winked at me and playfully strutted down to the back lounge. “I hate him.” I mumbled as I sat down beside my brother who kept staring at me over the top of his bowl.

“Whats wrong Li?” I turned to him, resting my head on the leather seat. “If you guys have something going on, please just tell me now, or ill make sure to kill Louis the moment I find out.” His eyes glared as Louis. I swear if looks could kill, he would have been dead right away.
My eyes wandered to Louis for help, would I tell him everything or hide it? He just kept his gaze at his feet, probably too scared to actually look at either of us. As the night before my mouth opened but not sound came out to answer. “Abigail, please answer me. You're my sister.” Suddenly I was saved by my phone blaring the stupidest ringtone ever. Justin Biebers 'baby', but this time I didnt curse Niall for changing it. I reached over to grap my phone, but Liam was much quicker.

“Hi mom... Yeah I know its her phone.. I'm having a serious talk with her... No you don't have to worry.. Yeah everyone's fine... i promise... yes im taking good care of her.. Love you too..Yeah I'll call later...Bye” As soon as the line went dead, he was back to glaring at us both. “You really had no right to do that Liam.” I had crossed my arms over my chest, staring down at my feet. “And you have no right to be sneaking around behind my back either, but you still do it!” He had now raised to his feet, and was looking between Louis and I. “We never wanted to hide it.” Louis mumbled from in front of us. “And you know I have no intentions of hurting her. I wouldnt be with her if it wasnt real Liam, you know im not like that anymore. I really like her, and im trying my best to be a good boyfriend. I cant even say boyfriend, cause we're not really together yet. We can't because you didnt know, and It wasnt able to be real before you knew about it.”

Liam's face changed from angry to hurt. “Everyone knew except for me?” His eyes scanned the room, everyone nodding except for Louis and I. “They didnt tell us, we just figured.” Zayn slowly explained, his voice dangerously low. “You figured well.” he mumbled, and pushed past me. Making sure to hit both me and Louis's shoulder on the way. I felt my heart fall to my stomach, as I saw him leave.

“Its going to work out, love.” Louis's arms found their way around my waist, my head leaning against his chest. “I hope so” I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the boys stare at me, or us. “I really hope so.”
As Louis let me go, I looked at Niall, Harry and Zayn. They all looked shocked. “If It helps, I think he just needs time.” the blonde slowly scratched the back of his head, feeling uncomfortable. “I hope” he mumbled the last bit so low, that I think it wasn't for us to hear.

“We really fucked up” I felt my heart drop even more.
Had I just lost my brother?
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE !!!