‹ Prequel: Right Here Waiting
Sequel: Wanted
Status: complete.

All or Nothing

You know, it was a little hard not to stare

After they had finished shooting at 4:30 the next morning, the whole gang went to breakfast. They stayed there for hours, until finally the yawns were getting the best of all of them.

Eliza and Brian drove back to their house, not talking, just holding hands and listening to the radio.

It was mere seconds after the front door closed that Brian had her pinned against the door. Her fingernails clenched into the wood as Brian attacked her lips and neck. She didn’t remember her shirt coming off, but at one point she looked down to find herself in her bra. She felt Brian working on the buttons of her shorts and decided he had on too many clothes.

“What happened to you yawning?”

“You think those were real yawns?” he asked and smirked at her.

His mouth attached itself to the spot on her collarbone and her knees almost collapsed. She was holding onto Brian’s shoulders, and if she hadn’t been, she would’ve fallen. Finally, she regained her senses enough to know it was her turn to tease. She pushed him back into the wall and slid her hands underneath his shirt. Once she’d reached his pecks, she brought her fingernails slowly down his pants to his waistline. She felt him shudder, and smiled into his lips. She pulled his hat, bandana and shirt off. As she licked the side of his neck, she undid his belt, and pulled his pants down.

Leaning against him, she could literally feel how ready he was. She let her hand slowly slide down his arms, his stomach, and to the outside of his thighs. He was almost twitching with need now. Finally, she ended his torment and pulled his boxers down, her hands finding the source of his heat.

She felt him gasp as she kissed him back. She broke the kiss and made eye contact with him for a mere second before falling to her knees. His fingers threaded their way through her hair, and once her tongue had snaked its way to the tip of his member, he dug his fingers into her scalp, a low moan escaping his lips. He looked down and almost came right then. Her pink head was moving back and forth and her eyes were on him. It was the single most erotic thing he’d ever seen. The way she kept her eyes on his while she blew him was almost his undoing.

With another growl, he gently pulled her up by her hair and kissed her. Her arms found their way around his neck and she felt her shorts falling away. His hand reached down, and when he realized she wasn’t wearing underwear, he cursed.

“Holy shit, Eliza,” he breathed into her mouth.

“Surprise,” she whispered again, her voice husky.

That was all he needed. He lifted her legs to wrap them around his waist and slammed her back against the door. His hands cupped her backside as he pistoned in and out of her. She wouldn’t let him slow down, whispering to go faster whenever he tried. She needed him almost as much as he needed her. Finally, his hands let go over backside and moved to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, twisting and turning her nipples, making her throw her head back.

Brian could feel himself getting closer, and he knew Eliza wasn’t too far behind, but he wanted them to experience the bliss at the same time. With one hand moving back to hold her up, he picked up his pace. Eliza’s breath got even more shallow as her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him down to kiss her.

The guttural noise she made when his free hand found her clit made him swell with male pride. Her legs tightened around him and her fingers dug into his back. His teeth tugged on her lip ring and he pumped into her faster and faster.

He heard the tell-tale signs of her breathing becoming shorter and knew she was about to come. Hell, he was about come as well. With a few more thrusts, Eliza screamed out in time with him.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes before Eliza finally unwrapped her legs and slid down the door.

“I can officially check ‘do it on the door’ off of my bucket list,” she said with a huge smile.

They laughed as they got dressed. Eliza jogged up the steps while Brian moved to the kitchen to make some coffee and find something to eat.

Eliza came down a few minutes later wearing a pair of tight fitting shorts and a tank top. Her hair was piled on top of her head and she had her running shoes on. She was fiddling with her iPod when Brian stopped her.

“Where the hell are you going?” Brian asked.

“I’m going running.”

“Eliza, it’s eight thirty in the morning and we haven’t been to sleep.”

“Yeah, and you’re drinking coffee, genius,” Eliza said and crossed her arms.

Brian looked at his cup and then set it down. “Eliza, I wanted to go to bed and cuddle.”

“Brian, you can go to bed and we can cuddle when I get back. I’m going for a run. You do want me to look like this thirty years from now, right?”

“Thirty years from now?” Brian asked in a weird tone.

Eliza’s eyebrow just rose up and her arms uncrossed and sat on her hips. Her eyes narrowed at him. He realized what he’d sounded like.

“Baby, you’ll still look like that forty years from now,” he said, opening his arms and moving toward her.

She smiled despite her annoyance and leaned up to kiss him. “Good save."

“I try,” Brian said.

Eliza pulled away from him and started playing her iPod. She was opening the back door when she heard Brian speak again.

“Baby?”

“Yeah?”

“You know we’re going to be together for a lot longer than thirty years, right?”

She smiled sweetly at him. “I know, baby.”

She disappeared out the door and Brian sighed. So far, the day wasn’t going wrong, but it wasn’t going how he expected it to, either. He just hoped that the guys played their part right.

Image


Eliza’s head twitched. Surely, she was imagining things. Her eyes fluttered open for a few seconds before they closed again and she snuggled back into Brian. She hadn’t heard anything; no one would be stupid enough to wake her up right now. She felt Brian’s breath on the back of her neck and his arms tighten around her. Her back was to him, and his right arm was completely wrapped around her midsection and his left arm was underneath her head. Her right arm was curled up and holding onto his left one, and she felt beyond comfortable.

Until her phone rang.

She didn’t even bother to reach for it, not wanting to wake up, really.

“Baby, make that shit stop,” she heard from behind her.

Fuck. Now they had woken up Brian.

Angrily, she let go of his hand and reached for the phone, pressing it to her ear.

“What?”

“Eliza, are you cooking tonight?”

“Jimmy?”

“Yes, Eliza, I need to know if you’re cooking tonight or not.”

“What the fuck?” she asked and looked at the clock. It wasn’t even eleven yet, and she’d barely been asleep for two hours.

“Please tell me you are,” Jimmy said.

“Hell no,” she said and hung up the phone, setting it back on her bedside table.

She had just gotten comfortable again when the phone rang.

“What?”

“I need to ask you a favor.”

“What, Johnny?”

“Can you cook dinner tonight?”

“No.”

She hung up the phone again and set it on her bedside table. She didn’t bother trying to get comfortable again, knowing either Matt or Zacky was next to call her. Sure enough, a few minutes later her phone rang again. She was reaching for it, when another hand came over top of her and snatched it.

“I don’t care which of you this is, but you need to stop fucking calling. If you don’t, you won’t be alive to eat her fucking cooking,” Brian said as he answered the phone.

He sat quietly for a minute and Eliza looked back at his face. He looked almost scared. Instantly, she was worried.

“I’m sorry, Jocelyn. That was not supposed to be directed toward you,” he said, making a face at Eliza. “No, she’s sleeping right now. What’s up?”

Eliza looked with tired eyes as Brian nodded and made “mhm” noises.

“Next Wednesday? Sure, yeah, I’ll tell her. Alright, bye.”

“What did she say?” Eliza asked.

Brian reached over her and placed the phone back on the bedside table before laying back and pulling her close to him.

“You don’t have to be back until next Wednesday. She’s setting up a band audition for you and that’s when it’s being held.”

“That’s awesome,” she said and pushed her head into the crook of his neck. “That means more time with you.”

“I feel like going to the beach,” Brian said suddenly.

“Bri, we live on the beach.”

“I know. I’m saying I feel like laying out on the sand, getting in the water like we used to. Can we have a bonfire?”

She tried to hold onto him, but he got out of bed anyway. She flopped back on the pillows with a sigh, listening to him as he talked about how they should have a party, invite people over, cookout, and have a bonfire.

She let him move around the room without saying anything and closed her eyes again. She listened to him pick up clothes, put things away, and move to get ready for the day.

“Brian, we’ve only had two hours of sleep.”

“Okay?”

“Can we go back to sleep now?”

“There’s still a lot of shit to do; the house isn’t clean.”

That’s when she sat up, her eyes shooting open. “Brian Elwin Haner, Jr. Are you really talking about cleaning right now?”

“Yes, Elizabeth Allison Grey, I am. The house is a mess and we can’t have people over with it like this.”

“Good Lord, I’ve died, haven’t I?”

Brian watched her fall back onto the bed and he laughed. “Come on, lazy bones, we need to fucking clean.”

“I don’t wanna,” she whined and pulled the covers over her face.

Her foot was sticking out of the bottom of the covers and he grabbed it, pulling her out of the bed. Her scream rang out in the room as she slumped from the bed to the floor. She twisted around, Brian still having a hold on her foot, and reached to grab his arm. He laughed at her attempts, and then she stunned him.

He was still holding her foot, and she stood up on the other leg and tackled him. He wasn’t sure how she did it, but now she was on top of him on the floor. She laughed at his shocked face, and kissed his lips before standing up and sauntering off to the bathroom.

“What the FUCK was that?!” he called after her.

“My ninja skills,” she replied.

He heard the water running and knew she was getting undressed. He wasn’t about to miss that. He stood up and pulled his shirt off while walking toward the bathroom. She squealed as he came up behind her, but laughed as he walked them to the shower and stepped inside.

He pushed her up against the shower wall as the hot water cascaded over them. Half of her head was wet, and she was smiling at him.

“Never leave me again,” he said, and kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
funny story: i'm talking to my friend on skype and i was telling him an awkward moment about me or whatever and he goes "fun random fact: i hold my dick when walking through a crowded party full of drunk girls" and i just died laughing. omgoodness, he's a silly boy.

anyone enjoy this chapter? i have NO clue what possessed me to write it, but i did. i know there's no plot or anything right now, but it'll come around, trust me. for now.. just enjoy Eliza and Brian ;)

drop a comment;;