Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

You Suck

I watch Steven as he watches me, satisfied smiles on each of our faces. The blankets are at our waists as I laid on my stomach, resting my head on my forearms.

"I missed you," Steven says, a wider smile on his lips. I chuckle and hide my face behind my hair playfully. "No, come back! Let me love you!" he says, rolling closer to me with a small laugh. I shake my head and squeeze my eyes shut.

He grabs me and pulls my body to his chest. "No," he whispers playfully, flicking my hair from my face.

"You suck," I mutter with a laugh, kissing his nose.

"No, honey, that's your job," he says, laughing like an idiot.

I smack him lightly, turning away from him with a playful pout. "Jerk."

He whines and holds me tighter, rubbing the skin of my bony torso underneath his soft fingers. "I'm sorry," he mutters, kissing my neck and nuzzling it.

A numb pain is radiating from my shoulders and I pout, glancing back at him. "I'll forgive you if you rub my shoulders," I say, resting my hand on top of his. He smiles and brings his hands to my shoulders, pressing in deeply. I giggle and lay on my stomach again, feeling him rub them slowly.

Then, I hear Mason's name in his thoughts. Damn it, he was good at hiding what he was thinking about.

"Are you okay?" I ask, just wanting to hear him admit it.

"Lex... Do you think Mason is okay?" he asks.

I shrug and mutter, "I'm sure he's fine. He's tougher than he seems. You would have been proud of him and Ella when they fought. Ella killed someone."

I can practically hear his smile.

There's a small kiss on my shoulder, trailing down my back and stopping just above my butt. I giggle and push him away.

"You're such a tease. Can't I just love my girlfriend however I want?" he whines, stroking my cheek lightly.

"Who said I was your girlfriend?" I ask with a challenging smirk.

"I did," he murmurs, kissing me lightly. "Do you approve?"

I smile and turn over, pressing my chest to his. "Absolutely," I whisper, kissing him again.

There's a knock on the door and I groan. "Yeah?"

"Your parents would like to see you and Steven and the Faulkner girl," says a high, female voice. "Get dressed, you two!"

Steven and I both blush, hopping away from each other.

"My clothes are really dirty. Are there any others?" I ask.

"Yeah. You've got everything you'll need here," he says with a smile. I chuckle and get out of the bed, walking over to the closet. I grab a black t-shirt, underwear, and a pair of plain black jeans. I slide them on and turn to see Steven dressed.

He smiles and grabs my hand lightly, pulling me to the door. "Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D