Different Directions

Smile

I woke up the next morning very happy. I jumped out of bed and ran to Niall's side.
"Nialler. Wake up." I said in a sing song voice.
"UGGGGHHHHHH 5 more minutes" He groaned. I took it upon myself and went into the washroom and got a full glass of cold water and called Louis in. When he got into my bedrooom I told him the plan and he looked very happy.
"On the count of 3. 1,2,sausage.!" He called. I took my glass of water and poured it on Niall.
"AGHHHHHHHH!" He yelled. Me and Louis started to crack up. Niall came up with a smirk on his face.
"You too better run." He said with mischif in his eyes. He came dodging towards us and I squealed with laughter. Me and Louis ran out the bedroom and into the kitchen.
"LOU LOOK OUT!" I squealed to Louis. Niall was behind him with a can of whipped cream. But I was too late to warn him. He had whipped cream all over his head and shoulders.
"Welcome to the dark side Louis. Shall we get Miss Styles." Niall said in a scary tone. I laughed. They came dodging towards me and I ran out the front door. I was already dressed thank god. I was wearing my favourite crop top which had the british flag on it with a red tank top and red shorts. I grabbed my red converse on the way out the door. I was running and laughing for about 5 minutes with the 2 boys on my heals.
"I give up. Your too cute and fast Styles." Niall said walking over to me.
"Put the whipped cream down first babe." I told him. He put the can down. He was fully dry now and he took me in a hug.
"You dont know how much I want to kiss you right now." He told me with a wink. I heard Lou gag from the back.
"EWWWW!" He screamed.
"Now Louis me and your mother have a "special" Thing we need to do so go back home ok?" Niall said acting as Louis's father.
"MOMMY I WANT TO STAY HERE!" Louis said carrying out the act.
"No honey go back home and tell your brothers to get ready because we are going out." I told him in my motherly voice. He nodded and walked away sulking.
"Where were we?" I asked Niall. He leaned in and kissed me. We stayed like that for at least 5 minutes until we heard screaming and running.
"LIAM GIVE THAT BACK. GIVE MY MIRROR BACK!" I heard Zayn shouting from the other end of the hall.
"Liam aren't you supposed to be the responsible one?" I asked him.
" ya but I like to have fun to you know!" he yelled still running with Zayn's mirror.
"HAHAHAH! GOT YOU NOW ALLYSON STYLES!" Niall yelled holding a water gun. He pointed it at me and started shooting.
"NI-NIALLER!" I yelled while running but he was hot on my trail. I stopped.
"Ally?" He asked me. "You OK?" He said.
I shook my head no. I pointed to the lift. His eyes were open in shock.
"run" I whispered. He took my hand and we bolted to the boys.
"Grab clothes for at least 1 week and alot of money.And anything that is important to you" I told the boys. They looked confused but went into the flat to do as I said. Harry came up to me.
"Whats's wrong?" He asked.
"There back." I told him. He gave me a confused look.
"They got out of jail and they are at the lift now get your ass moving." I told him. My voice was cracking. He ran into his room.
____________________________________________________________________
15 minutes later-
"Ally? Niall? Whats going on?" Liam asked being the dad that he is.
"We will tell you in the car now get your stuff and run." Niall told us. We ran out the door with everything we need. We took all of our money and most of our clothes. The apatment was nearly empty. We ran into the lift and out the main door. We ran into the car and put our bags in the boot.
"Will someone explain to me whats going on?" Louis asked.
"Remember the first month we knew each other?" I asked. Liam, Zayn and Liam nodded their heads.
"That was almost a year ago." Zayn said
"Zayn, Lou remember the men who took us?" I asked them. They nodded. "Well they are back. Me and Niall saw them coming up the lift with smirks on there faces."I said. Their faces went blank. I looked at the window.
"LOU DRIVE NOW!" I screamed. He looked out my window to see 4 running figures coming towards us. I grabbed Niall and Liam's hands. Louis started the car and raced out of the parking lot.
After about 2 hours of driving we came to a sign.
"Welcome to Homes Chapel." I read.
"Haz. Want to go to mum?" I asked Harry. He nodded and Lou started to drive to our mum's house.
We drove for another 45 minutes in silence until we got there.
"Did you here that?" I asked Niall.
"No. Lets just get our stuff and go inside." He said. I nodded.
"Ally have you seen mum's car?" Harry askedd.
"No. Do you think she is home?" I asked him. He walked up to the door and knocked, No answer.
"What are we going to do?" Zayn asked. We all just shrugged. Harry went over to the plant next to the front door and pulled out a key.
"No worries lads I got it all under control." Harry said. He unlocked the door.
"MUM YOU HEAR!" Harry called out.
"MUM!" I yelled. No answer.
Harry ran up to his old room.
"Nothing. Nada no one is home." Harry said. I ran outside to check the backyard.
I was looking around when I heard the gate open.
"Hello?" I called.
"Hello. Long time no see huh?" The taller one I remember said.
I screamed and sprinted. His was right behind me.
I was becoming short of breath. I sprinted behind a tree and pulled my anhalor out of my trouser pocket. I took 2 breaths and sat down.
I felt a hand grasp my mouth. I tried to squirm out of it but I couldn't. The man picked me up and gripped my arm and dragged me to the back door and knocked.
Liam jogged to the door. His eyes wide.
"LET HER GO!" He screeched. The man just laughed. Liam then did something I never thought he had the guts to do. He opened the door and punched the guy in the face. The man let go of me and cupped his face. Me and Liam ran into the house.

"Why the hell were you screaming?" A gruff voice said behind me and Liam. We turned around slowly.
"Where are our friends?" I whispered not able to find my voice.
"Oh my friends took care of them." He laughed. I grabbed Liam's hand.
"Where are they?" Liam asked in a menicing tone. I looked up at him. He had a evil glint in his eyes with a hint of anger.
"Oh you will soon find out." The man said. We dashed out the front door and into the car.
"Liam neither of us can drive." I told him.
"Oh ya I forgot to tell you I got my license 2 months ago." He said. I just nodded and we raced down to the nearest police station.
"WAIT LIAM!" I shouted.
"did you hear that?" I asked him. He shook his head. Suddenly the car stopped.
"Liam do we have gas?" I asked him sternly.
"Um, No. GOD DAMN IT LOU! I TOLD HIM TO GET GAS!" Liam shouted.
"Li-Li calm down. It's alright. Wait remember the braclets we had made after me, Lou, Zayn. Harry and Niall got kidnapped?" I asked him.
"Ya the colored ones. I have the purple, Louis red, Niall Blue. Harry Orange, Zayn green and you yellow?" He asked.
"Yes and the ones with the MICROCHIPS IN THEM!"" I shouted.
" OH YA I HAVE THE TRACKING THING ON MY PHONE!" He shouted.
"Ya those. But first we have to go to the police." I told him.
"Can I ask you something first. How come I never got kidnapped? I'm not saying that I want to be but it's like everyone hate me.' He asked.
"Aww Liam. You dont get kidnapped because you are the smartest one and the most responsible. And no one hates you because you are the most lovable person." I told him grabbing his hand and rubbing circles in his hand with my thumb.
"Thanks Alz you are like the sister I never had." He said smiling.
"Uh Liam you have 2 sisters." I told him.
"Oh ya I forgot." He said.
"Anyway we have to walk to the police station." I told him getting out of the car.
____________________________________________________________________

1 hour later-

"Liam did you get the signal yet?" I asked him impatiantley pacing back and forth.
"No-no-no YES! I got it." He shouted. I ran over to him in the presint.
"Where are they Mr.Payne?' A male officer asked.
"Uh- 24 Milburn Lane, London." He said.
"LONDON?!?" I screamed.
"Ally calm down.' Liam said.
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY BROTHER, BEST FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND ARE IN LONDON IN A MATTER OF 4 HOURS OF BEING KIDNAPPED AND LET ALONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LONDON!" I screeched at no one.
"Ally it's going to be OK the police are on there way. We are going to stay here until they get back. OK?" Liam told me taking me in a tight embrace. I started to sob heavily in his shoulder.
"H-how much longer?" I asked liam.
"About another 4 hours babe" He told me stroking my hair.
____________________________________________________________________

4 hours later-

I eventually fell asleep on Liam.

"Babe wake up." I heard a voice say. It sounded so familiar.
"Louis?" I asked the boy.
"The one and only." He said
"oh ok." I said and fell back asleep not noticing that the 4 boys were back.
"NO ALLY GET UP NOW!" Louis screamed.
"NOOOOO!" I kind of screamed.
"Fine. Then I guess you wont want to see NIALL or ZAYN or HARRY." He exclaimed. I just waved him off.
I then felt something pick me up and walk. I felt the cool breeze on my face. I nuzzled my head in the persons neck. I smelled the familiar scent.

"Hi Haz." I said to teh person who was carrying me.
"You sure are sleepy arent you" He told me shaking his head.
"Where is my boyfriend?" I asked.
"I'm hurt. You dont care about your own brother after he has just been kidnapped." He said in mock hurt.
"You are such a twat." I told him hugging him tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it subscribe.