Different Directions

Sorry Dinner

Ally POV

I woke up the next morning in Niall's arms on the couch in my mum's living room.
"Niall babe wake up." I talked in his ear. His eyes opened slowly.
"Good Morning Ally Bear." He said huskily. I snuggled into his chest.
"Morning Nialler." I said.
"Me and the boys have a meeting about our tour dates and I was wondering if you could come with me?" Niall asked. I smiled at him.
"Sure, I would Love too." I told him. He kissed my lips.
"Great. It is tonight dress formaly." He told me getting up and walking to the washroom.

"GEMMA!" I yelled running up the stairs. I ran to her room and banged on her door. She did'nt answer so I flung the door open.
"What?" She said annoyed.
"Niall invited me to a formal dinner tonight and I have nothing to wear." I told her flopping down on her bed.
"Good thing you have me for a sister." She said chuckling.
"Ya. And not Harry." I mumbled.
"Why did Harry kick you out?" She asked looking up at me.
"Because he and Lou got in another fight. And he says that I mess everything up." I siad looking down at the floor.
" Mum tried calling him last night but he did'nt answer." She said walking to her wardrobe.
"He is probably pissed." I said.
"Ya your right. Try this on." She said handing me a short purple dress. I put it on.
"No way." I told her looking at my bum it was literally hanging out.
"Ok. Try this on." She said handing me a black off the shoulder dress. I put it on.
"You look amazing, breath taking. Niall would be crazy to not look at you all night." My sister said.
"HEARD THAT!" Niall yelled from downstairs. We chuckled.
"Niall what time is this dinner?!" I asked him.
"I dont know let me text Liam!" He shouted back.
"We have to be there by 5. So we have to leave by 2." He called.
"K Thanks. You know it is 11 now!" I called. I heard him curse under his breath and get up to go to his suitcase.
"Let's do this." Gemma said.

2 Hours later-
"Wow. You look just wow." Gemma said taking a step back to admire her work.
"Thanks." I told her blushing.
"Oh mum got you something." She told me walking out to get our mother. They walked in.
"Aww, honey you look absolutley breath taking." She cooed. She took something from behind her back. I saw that it was a new iphone case with Niall's name on it. I beamed at her.
"THANK YOU!" I shouted.
"Lets get you downstairs shall we." Gemma said opening the door. I walked out and saw Niall at the front door in a tux looking absloutley hansome.
"You look great babe." I siad walking down the stairs. He looked up at me and his eyes almost poped out of his head.
"Holy crap." He muttered. I smlied at his reaction.
"You like something you see." I told him walking down the last step.
"Y-ya." He stuttered. I grabbed my bag and kissed my mum and sister goodbye.

We got in the taxi and I stared at Niall. He looked nervous.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"That dinner is just so Harry can apoligize." He said quickly. I stared at him in shock. I breath in and out.
"Ok. I will go only if you stay with me." I smiled at him. He smiled back.
"Of course." He told me taking my hand.

3 hours later-
I walked out of the taxi and saw Harry and the boys. I grabbed Niall's hand and he squeezed it back.
"ALLY!" Lou yelled they were all in tuxs. He ran up to me and I let go of Niall's hand and jumped in his arms. I did the same with the rest of the boys except Harry. He just stared at me.
We walked in the resturant but I felt a hand grip my bicep. I turned around and saw that a man had me in his grasp. Why do I get kidnapped so much. I screamed as the man started pulling me out of the resturant and the boys turned around. Harry charged and puched the man in the face knocking him out. I ran into his arms.
"Thank you." I said he hugged me tighter.
"I am so so sorry for acting how I acted." He said.
"It's fine. Can we go eat know i'm hungry." I said. He chuckled.
"Ya sure Niall." He told me. I smiled showing the boys my new phone case. Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis rolled their eyes and Niall hugged me.
"YAYAY! MY GIRLFRIEND LOVES ME!" He shouted.
"Niall we are in a fancy resturant dont shot." Liam scolded him. We sat down and had one of the best meals of my life. when we finished we got in Louis's van and we drove home.
"My feet hurt." I whined taking my heels off.
We walked in and I ran into my bedroom and changed climbing into bed and falling asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally's outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53473159