Different Directions

Gym Date

~FFW 2 months later~

"Babe" I heard someone whisper in my ear.
"BAAABE!" I heard a familliar voice shout in my ear.
"WHAT!" I shouted pulling the pillow over my face. The person pulled the cover off of me and so I had to see who it was.
"ZAYN, NIALL WHAT THE FUDGE!" I shouted. The bursted out laughing.
"What" I groaned. They were still laughing. Then Liam came in and gave me a questioning look. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Did you say what the fudge?" Liam asked me.
"Yes Why?" I asked back.
"They always crack up about that." He told me matter of factly. They finally composed themselves and Niall came to sit next to me on the bed.

"Want to go to the gym today?" He asked bouncing up and down on the bed. I stroked my invisible beard.
"Sure." I said swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I walked to my closet and got a pair of short joggers and a tank top and dug through the bottom of my closet to find my Nike's. I went to the washroom and did my hair.

"Where you going?" Harry asked while I walked into the kitchen.
"Gym" I told him. He looked at me wide eyed.
"You go to the gym. Ha" He said. I rolled my eyes.
"Niall and I are going." I told him.
"But Niall is my gym buddy." He pouted. I laughed.
"Not anymore." An Irish accent errupted from the living room.
"I'm coming with you then." Harry said getting up and walking to his bedroom.

"LOU GET UP!" Harry shouted.
"WHYYYYYYYYYY!" He whined.
"WE ARE GOING TO THE GYM!" He shouted back. I could hear Louis groaning from his bedroom and then I heard a thump.
"HAREHHH!" He shouted. Harry just laughed. Louis walked out of his bedroom rubbing his bum.

"Morning Sunshine." I said handing him a cup of tea.
"Morning." He said still rubbing his bum.
"Louis get some joggers and a teeshirt on we are going soon" Harry said walking out of the bedroom.

~FFW 25 minutes later~

"Can we take a break please?" I whined. We have been running on the treadmill full speed for the past 20 minutes.
"Ya. How ya feeling?" Niall asked handing me a water bottle.
"Good. My asthma is not even bothering me." I told him proudly.
"Good. Want to try some weights?" He asked.
"Ya let me just find Harry so we can test our sugars." I told him he nodded. I got up and went to go search for Harry and Louis.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Louis POV
"Harry you have to eat the tabs." I demanded.
"But I hate them." He whined.
"I know but your 54 you need to eat them, Do you want me to find Ally?" I asked.
"NOOOO! GIMMIE THE TABS!" He shouted.

"Excuse me are you Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles?" A man asked running in panting.
"Yes why?" Harry asked.
"Because I have an Ally Styles looking for you and she said she needs you erjently." He said. Harry's eyes widened. He got up but I pushed him down.
"You stay here I will go see what it is. Um, can you stay here and watch him and make sure he eats those circle things?" I asked the man.
He nodded and I walked out into the hallway and into the room that Niall and Ally are in.

I saw Ally smirking and Niall rolling his eyes. I smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing" Ally said.
"OH MY GOD! LIAM HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Niall shouted.
"YES!" I shouted doing a little victory dance.
"You can leave now." Niall said giving me a look. I nodded my head knowing what he was going to do. I left the room and went back to Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally out fit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_71/set?id=56440784

OMG! Only 3 more chapters left. I really loved writing this story. And a massive thank you to all of my readers, subscribers, reccomenders and commenters I really appreciate it.
xoxoxo,
Hallie