Different Directions

Kidnapped part 1

"Nialler" I whispered in Niall's ear. He was sleeping.
"Happy 2 weekaversay." I whispered again.
"NIALLER!" I screamed this time. He still didn't budge. I was getting really annoyed with him now.
"Harry cooked some bacon and eggs." I whispered in his ear. This time he woke up.
"Morn in Babe." He said his Irish accent thicker in the morning.
"Morning my little leprechaun." I said giving him a little peck on his pink lips.
"comon sleepy head you dont want your breakfast getting cold do you?" I asked him grabbing his hand and leading into the kitchen.
I have been staying with the boys since i found out me and Harry were twins. Harry said it felt right to have his little sister with him.
" I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER. YOUR 1 MINUET OLDER THAN ME HAZZA!" I yelled playfully.
"Hey Ally can we talk." Niall asked me.
"Sure baby." I replied taking the hand he offered me.
"We have been together for 2 weeks right?" He asked me his Irish accent making me drool.
"Ya so?" I replied his blue eyes sparkling.
"So I was just wondering i know it has only been 2 weeks but I really like you so. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked me with nervousness in his wonderful blue eyes that i always get lost in.
"Yes, yes a million times yes." I said.
He swooped me up and cradled me baby style and sat on the chair with me in his lap.
"Lets go get changed and go out and do something." he said to me his smile is as big as the moon now.
"OK." I said kissing his lips and walking over to my bag.
Hell, i had no more outfits.
"Um, Z" I called out to Zayn.
"What up buttercup." He asked me walking into the bedroom that me and Niall stayed in. About 1 week ago the boys asked me to move in and I said yes. All the furniture was now in the apartment and set up.
"I have no more clothes. I was wondering since I really dont want to go back to my old apartment alone I was wondering if you would go with me?" I asked him with my heavy British accent.
"Sure do have the key?" He asked me.
"Sure do" I said.
I walked up to my family's door and pushed the key in slowly and unlocked it. Me and Zayn walked in slowly. Thank god my "parents" weren't home.
"Let me grab some clothes and-" I stopped talking when i saw this big guy about 6'7 walk up to me and Zayn.
I grabbed onto Zayn's hand and we dashed to the wide open door but a second guy walked up and he was even bigger than the other this guy was about 6'11.
"Um, hi" I said.
"Hi, you must be Zayn Malik and Ally Valasco." The taller one said. Harry said to me last week that i was going to start being called by his last name Styles so i said OK.
"Um, actually its Styles." I said with sass in my voice.
"Oh really." The shorter guy said.
Just then Zayn kicked the guy who was blocking the door where the sun dint shine.
"AHHHHHHH!" The guy screamed. Me and Zayn grabbed some of my clothes threw them in the other apartment and ran into the apartment got changed and ready and ran out the door. But at the end of the hall there the 2 guys stood.
"Nightie Nite" the taller one said.
We ran the oposite way not knowing what he was going to do. I gripped Zayn's hand even tighter as we rushed down the 5 flights of stairs down to the lobby. We reached the lobby out of breath and noticed that the rest of the boys were out even though Niall wanted to take me out. He said he had a surprise for me.
"Why is the lobby empty?" I asked Zayn. He just shrugged.
I felt a sharp pain in my head. I turned around and saw that someone has already slung Zayn over their should. I felt another sharp pain in my head but this time it was making me dizzy. I felt like me knees would give out any moment. My eyes started to blur but I was trying my best to keep them open. I started to speak but my throat was starting to grow dry and my head felt like it could not bare any noise. My body started shaking and I heard some laughing. My ripped jeans and jumper were wet with sweat. My knees suddenly gave out and I was on my hands and knees. My breathing was growing heavy and my head was pounding. My eyes were heavy and I guess my body could not stand it anymore and that's when everything went black.
____________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV-

2 hours later.

I woke up and my head was throbbing. My vision was blurred for at least 5 minutes. When my vision came back I looked around. I was in a room. It had 1 small light. I looked around and I saw Ally crying in the opposite corner of the room.
"Ally?" I said groggily. My throat and mouth were dry.
"Y-yes?" She said. Tears filling her voice.
"Where are we?" I asked her my voice still horse.
"I have no clue. But all I know is that we are kidnapped." She said.
I could feel the tears brimming my eyes. I tried to move my arms but they were tied behind me. I stood up but my feet were roped together. So I hopped over to where Ally was sitting. She was in the same position as I was. My normall styled hair was now flatted on my head due to sweat and blood. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on hers.

"Are we going to die?" She asked me.
"I wont let that happen." I told her. I felt dizzy. I felt my heart race starting to go up. My breathing started to become rapid. I guess Ally noticed because she lifted her head from my shoulder. My head was throbbing even more than before.
"Zayn are you alright?" She asked her voice becoming muffled. I could feel myself start to sweat heavily.
"ZAYN!" I heard Ally yell. But to me it sounded like her normall voice and distant. My eyes started to become very heavy. I tried my hardest to keep them open but I failed massivley.
____________________________________________________________________

Ally POV-

"ZAYN!" I shouted. But he didn't respond. I watched him for about another 2 minutes until his eyes started to close. I could tell he tried his hardest to keep awake but he couldn't. He was sweating buckets and his heart was racing very fastley. I wanted to yell but my throat had become dry and my throat was hurting because I was about to cry.
All I wanted was to be home with Zayn and snuggle with all the boys so I knew I was safe and that Zayn was going to be alright.

2 hours later-

I have been staring at the wall for the past 2 hours. I could feel Zayn stirring around. His sweating has recently stopped but his heart was still racing pretty badly. I stared at him to make sure he was alright. His eyes started to open slowly.
"Zayn are you alright?" I whispered because I didn't know how his head felt. He looked confused.
"Ya. My head hurts a little though." He said in a normall voice. I let out a sigh of releif knowing that he was ok. I then heard foot steps coming from outside the room. He came closer to the door and turned the doorknob. I jumped slightly as the door opened.
I saw the same guy who had Zayn over his shoulder.

"I see your both awake now. Oh and I left your friends a little present from you guys." His voice boomed through the room. I could feel Zayn shaking with anger.
The guys walked close and untied our feet. Zayn's face was now flustered and he kicked the guy in the balls.
"AHHHHHHHHHH! NOT AGAIN!" He screamed. Zayn got up and I got up with him and we started to make our way out of the room but the guy recovered and had me in a grip by the arm.
"ZAYN!" I yelled. He turned around.
"If you take one step closer to her, her head is going to be on the floor." He said taking a knife and putting up to my neck.
Zayn stopped dead in his tracks. And gave me a look of sympathy and sorry. He turned around and ran out the door.
"ZAYN!" I yelled again. But he didn't come back. I knew he was going for help so I gave up.
The guy took me by my hair.
"Let's have some fun shall we." He said through clenched teeth. And with that the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56269768

I have been having a lot of time to write considering i am sitting in my bedroom writing. :)
Enjoy the story