Different Directions

Will you be mine?

Me and Niall were sitting and talking about random things when he stops.

"You alright babe?" I asked him. He got up

"Ally from the moment you saved me from the huge crowd over a year ago I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. I thought to myself do I really have a chance with her. Or would Harry or Zayn get her first. When I asked you to be my girlfriend I thought you would leave me but when you said yes I felt as if I really had a chance. I love the way you laugh and the way you snuggle up to me when your tired and the way that you burn food.
I love the way you always have to stand on your tip toes to kiss me. Ally Styles would you like to be mine?" Niall asked getting on one knee pulling out a velvet box.

My eyes teared up and the speech and I was lost for words. I just nodded my head and he smiled so big I thought his face was going to fall off.
He put the ring on my finger and pulled me in for a kiss. I was the happiest girl on the face of the earth.

~45 Minutes later~

We broke the news to the rest of boys and they seemed extatic. I decided I would go outside and call my mum.

"Hey mum" I said happy.
"Hey sweetie." She said.
"Is Gemma with you by any chance?" I asked her. I heard some russling and I heard Gemma shout a hello.

"Can you put the mobile on speaker phone?" I asked.
"Ok we are here." Gemma said.
"So you know how me and Niall have been dating for well over a year now?" I asked
"Yees" The said in unison.
"Well we are.." I said.
'WHAT!" Gemma shouted.
"GETTING MARRIED!" I shouted I heard them squealing over the phone.
"CONGRADULATIONS BABY!" My mother shouted. I could hear the tears of joy in her voice.
"Congrats baby sis." My sister said.
"Thank you." I said. The boys were calling me.
"Hey listen I have to. I love you all." I said.
"Love you too" They said and we hung up

~6 hours later~

"I love you" Niall said as I snuggled up to his chest and sighed.
"I love you too" I told him and fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally's ring- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56596955