Different Directions

A Way To Escape.

I woke up blinded by the light that was right above me. I looked around my new surroundings. I was tied up to a metal chair and had duct tape over my mouth. I was in a small gray room with 2 chairs, 1 small window with bars and 2 small cots with a thin mattress 1 pillow and a quilt. I leaned my head down to my knees and scraped the duct tape of my mouth. I felt a warm hand wiggle across my right hand. I turned my head only to see Niall. He was in the same position as me but he was still unconscious.
"Niall?" I whispered hoping nobody has heard me. He stirred around a bit and finally jolted awake.
"What? Where am I?" He asked his voice very hoarse and Irish.
" We have been kidnapped. May i ask you something?" I said in a somewhat comforting voice but still whispering. I am surprised they did not duct tape Niall's mouth.
"Sure." He said happy to hear someones voice.
"How the hell did you get kidnapped to?" I asked whisper yelling again.
I tried to stand and to my surprise I could. i walked over to the other side of Niall still attached to my chair and sat their face to face with him. His eyes started briming with tears and then they just started pouring out.
" I tried to save you because Harry and Ally looked so upset." He said giving me a sweet and innocent smile.
"You still should not have been kidnapped." I said trying to hide my anger.
"I'm sorry Lou. But i could not stand seeing Ally so upset. As cheesy as it sounds I really love her only after knowing her for 1 month." He said smiling at the thought of her. I smiled to at the thought of her green eyes her eyes reminded me of Harry's. Oh no. Harry he must be broken to pieces. What have I done trying to play tough guy and trying to protect him. Aw my poor little Hazza.
"We need to find a way out of here." I finally said after moments of silence.
Niall looked up at me and lost his smile.
"Lou, we are tied to chairs. Use some common sense here." He said.
I stood up and walked back over to the position I started in.
"How long have we been here." I asked him.
"Maybe like 3-4 days at most. I don't know I have been asleep most of the time." He said.
"Oh.' I said grabbing his hand.
"I could untie the ropes around your hands and then you could untie me." I said trying to visualize the plan I had just made up and to tell you the truth I am very proud of it. I started to untie him. After about 5 minutes of untieing the knot I finally untied him free. He jumped up and picked the chair up and placed it at the foot of one of the cots. He walked over to my chair and started to untie me. He stopped after about 6 minutes becuase he thought he heard foot steps coming form outside the door. He stood up and hid under one of the cots so no one would see him.
" Ok scum bag where is the other one" the man said in a husky voice.
" I-I have no clue what you are talking about" I said with obvious fear in my voice. I turned to see that Niall was shaking under the bed.
" what are you staring at boy?" the man said with so much anger and annoyance in his voice.
" just staring into space sir. Thinking about my um friend" I said hesitating.
" stop or else I will take those thoughts right out of your brain and you will never see that friend again." he told me. He left the room and left me there shaking in fright. Niall crawled out from under neath the cot and finished untieing me.
" thanks Ni" I said shaking with sobs. He pulled me into a small hug.
" no problem mate " he said with a slight grin. He walked over to the barred window and saw that we were actually in a jail cell. He climes te cot that was against the wall of the window and started to attempt to pull the iron bars off.
" it's not going to work mate" I told him. But at that moment he pulled 2 of the bars off. For a small guy he was pretty strong.
" those were not iron they were plastic. I guess he thought we were dumb enough to beleive that." he said smiling. I climbs the cot and opened the window. He climbed through first and then I did but I heard the door slam open.
" what in gods name do you think you are doing" the man said screaming at me and Niall.
"We-we were trying to get some fresh air" I said trying to lost the grip that he now has on my left foot. I kicked him in the face and made my way out the window.
"RUN!!" I screamed to Niall. We ran as fast as we could.

After about 35 minutes or so we have ran about 1000 meters.
"Lou, we .could .stop .now" Niall told me out of breath.
"No I have to get back to Harry!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.
"I know I miss Ally like you miss Harry but we need a break or else i will break." Niall said pleading.
"Fine." I said finally giving in. We sat down in the middle of a park.
"Does this park look familiar?" Niall asked me finally catching his breath. I turned around and saw our building.
"WE ARE HOME!!!!!" I yelled with joy. Me and Niall jumped up and sprinted to the front door. We noticed that there were police cars.
"What's going on?" I asked the officer who had their back to me. She was talking to a teenager.
"LOU-LOU!" the teen yelled. I realized that it was Zayn. They must have called the cops when we were first taken. He jumped into my arms hugging me never letting me go.
" Where is Harry?" I ask him.
"Inside lets go. NIALL WANT TO COME SEE ALLY?!" Zayn yelled dragging my inside the building. No answer cam from Niall.
"Where is that little Irish dude?' I asked.
"OVER HERE JUST GETTING FOOD I'M STARVING" He yelled from a food stand.
He walked over to us with a hot dog and some chips. We ran up the stairs and opened the door quietly.
"Has someone ordered a Niall-ronie pizza?' Niall said with a mouth full.
" I DID, I DID!" Ally screamed with joy. "I was so worried about you." Ally said kissing him passionatly.
"Haz? I'm home" I said. I felt a pair of warm hands around my waist. I turned to see who it was.
"HARRY!" I said practicually screaming in his ear. He looked at my and kissed me.
"I'm so happy you are home boo bear.' He said whispering in my ear his curly hair tickling my nose. I shivered at the contact becuase i knew I was safe now.
" Where the hell is daddy direction?" I asked Zayn
" at the park on the swing. He is really taking this whole kidnapping thing very hard. He feela that it is his fault. You should go talk to him" Harry said taking over for Zayn.
I walked to my room anf changed.
"I'm going to talk to Liam be back later." I screamed before walking out the door. I got to the park 15 minutes later. The weather was really cold and bitter. It was about 10.00 at night and their was no one in the park. I heard a swing squeak from behind me.
I saw a shadow in the dim light of the street lamps.

"Liam?" I asked the man. The man stopped then swing and walked over to me. He pulled me in a hug I could tell by the scent of the colonge that it was Liam. I hugged him back.
"Oh my god Lou. I was so worried. Is Niall OK?" He asked worrying about Niall.
"Yes he is fine. He is back at hte flat with everyone else. Care to walk back with me?" I asked him nodded and we walked shoulder to shoulder in comfortable silence until we got back.

"NIALL!" Liam yelled as he saw Niall in the kitchen with Ally making dinner.
"LIAM!" He yelled. They ran up to each other and hugged.

After dinner we all sat down on the couch to watch a film. 'Finding Nemo' thanks to Liam and Ally. Ally was curled up on Niall and had her feet on my lap. Harry was nessled in my shoulder and was already snoring quite loudly. I fell asleep shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56270400

Hoped you liked this chapter be updating soon.