Different Directions

Everything About You

After 4 days of worrying about Lou and Niall they finally arrived home. Zayn lead Niall into the bedroom we shared after I heard Niall yell something. Niall walked in and I jumped into his arms. He looked down at me. I am really short I am only 5"4. He kissed me and I felt better knowing that he was safe in my grasp.
"Hey Ally Boo how are you?" He asked me kissing the tip of my nose. I blushed at my nickname the boys called me.
"Good know that your home Nialler." I giggled at my cheesy statment. " How are you Nialler?".
"Good but Al. Really how are you?" He asked knowing that I make cheesy statements when i'm lying.
"I could be better." I said sighing. It was very easy to see right through me when i'm lying. The boys noticed after they asked me if I had burnt the toast I made for breakfast and thats why they smelt burning things.
-flashback-
I woke up before anyone else. I turned over to see Niall sleeping so soundly. I crept out of bed quietly. I put my yellow Aeropastale hoodie on and walked into the kitchen. I read the stove clock and it read 6:47. I was always an early riser. I decided to make breakfast for the boys. They had a toaster that could toast 4 peiced of toast at a time. I out the toast in and started making the eggs. I was never really a big cook. I usually cooked things in the microwave oven. I turned to check on the toast and I saw a big cloud of black smoke coming out of it. I tried popping the toast out but it did not work. The smoke alarm started to beep and I started to panic. I shut the stove off and went to find the brrom. I came back with the broom and grabbed a chair. I stood on the chair trying to swat the alarm off. I finallt turned it off but it went right back on becuase the oven was still smoking. My eyes started to tear because of the smoke. I yelled in frustration. I heard a door open.
"Are you alright Ally Boo?" I heard Louis chuckle after seeing my frustration. I smiled at his apperence. He had a major case of bed head.
"Fine Boo." I said giving him a reasurring smile.
"Need some help?" He asked me. I heard Niall's door open.
"Every thing alright out here I smell something burning." He asked groggily.
"Nothing is burning babe." I yelled.
Harry, Liam and Zayn came rushing out of their rooms to make sure everything was ok.
I told them what had happened.
"You cook just as well as Lou.' Harry said walking over to put the smoking oven out. He put in out like a candle. He just pressed a button swatted the smoke and went back the table he was sitting at.
"Thanks Harry. But I could have done that myself." I told my brother. He just smiled.
"Ya, How about trying to master popcorn with out burning it first." Zayn said. Niall got up from the table and came over to me and hugged me. I looked up at him and got lost in his eyes. He leaned foward and kissed me. I kissed back. And the rest of the boys gagged.
"Ni, would you mind getting your hands off my baby sister?" Harry asked becoming over protective of me.
"You are a minute older then my smarty." I said smiling.
"Whatever i am going back to bed." Louis and Harry both said.
"All of us are." Liam said.
"Yes dad." Niall said pouting. He grabbed my hand and led us back to the bedroom.
- End of flashback-

" I love you Niall." I said
" I love you too Ally Boo." He said leaning in for a kiss.
" I missed you so much." We said in unison. And with that we went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally flshback outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_62/set?id=56198991

No offence Mibba but i really dislike the new layout. It is very hard to use on the ipod touch. (I write some chapters when im bored at lunch block ;)) Please change back to the old style so much easier to use!