Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

Blood Lust

That night Hannah was in her room, she was standing by her window with one hand on the cold glass while she looked outside. She has a very pained expression on her face, inside her is the feeling of killing something, of ripping out the guts, tearing up its throat, and breaking all of its bones one by one. What made Hannah even more mad was that all she could hear the quiet night was the moaning and sex pounding of her mother and her one-nightstand.
"Bitch..." Said Hannah in an hatred sounding voice.
Hannah then left through the window carrying her favorite knife.
She started for the park as always, her feet walking on the cold sidewalk, every step numbing her feet. The night was cold and the smell of the air was sweet, like the smell you get from the first snow fall. The wind was blowing softly making the trees shuffle a little, from afar you can hear the soft chirping of the crickets and the hooting of the owls. The world seemed to have stopped for Hannah, for once in her sad life she felt like she could really believe the world was a happy place. Then all of that happiness broke when she heard a shuffling sound come from the near bush, Hannah froze in place, her eyes widen with fear hoping that it was just an animal and not a police man or night petrol. Hannah then heard a hissing sound come from the bush and some slithering, she let out a sigh of relief and focused on the bush, then the snake's head had popped out of the bush and like a smooth song Hannah attacked the snake grabbing for the head, she got a hold of it and throw it on the ground close to her the snake recovered fast, biting Hannah's leg, the pain was shocking to Hannah and she let out a tinny yell. She then grabbed the snakes head and started to squeezed it till the head popped and the blood was coming out like a volcano.Hannah then started to peel the snake, you can see the raw flesh mix with the blood while her face was full of glee. The horrid smell of blood filled Hannah's nose and made her even more blood thirsty. After Hannah was finished skinning the snake she got up and walked around with a limp. Lucky for Hannah it as just a harmless garden snake, but Hannah was determined to fined something else to kill, her blood lust was big tonight and she couldn't stop till she was satisfied. While she was walking she saw at the corner of her eye a movement, she then started to move towards it, to her surprise she found a Porcupine. She learned from school that a Porcupine can only shoot one shot and then it takes a while for them to recover. So she decides to put it to the test, she grabs a good size rock and throws it the opposite direction of her, the Porcupine was the startled and aimed at where it heard the sound and then shot its pines. Hannah then shoots out and stabs the animal, while the poor thing is trying to runaway Hannah grabs it and takes out the knife and stabs it again and again.
See her thought was if it can have so many pines on its back, it should be able to withstand my stabbing, and of course we all know that is wrong. The blood was splashed all over Hannah's face and clothes, she through the poor creature into the near bush, and whipped her face with her sleeve. When she got home she changed her clothes and washed her face, she is now lying on her bed looking up at the sealing, the night was quiet again as Hannah fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh i had to write this one rather quickly. Sorry about how boring the kill in recently, I have made new idea's and are about to write them soon. So if you like please read on. :D